Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum
Gå tillbaka   Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum > Träning > Allmänt Forum

Stängt ämne

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2018-03-14, 00:46   #72241
WHITEFOLKS

WHITEFOLKSs avatar

Reg.datum: Sep 2003
Det är så och kommer bli mer så. Jag tror vi alla har förstått det.
WHITEFOLKS är inte uppkopplad  
Gammal 2018-03-14, 00:49   #72242
NilsZxx
Banned User

NilsZxxs avatar

Reg.datum: Feb 2018
Sista inlägget jag läste, någon får gärna läsa igenom dessa och ge er kommentar. Som sagt, detta verkar hända inte bara i Sverige, men i hela väst.

Citat:
Good summary of what is going on. Kind of sounds like a collation of a few of my larger posts on the Anglo/western market nowadays. Not because you're copying but we've just reached triangulation. On the one hand it's good to know you're not going insane when you see the insanity going on around you (re: "inmates running asylum" - astute observation)... on the other hand, it's still pretty grim.

The phenomenon of online dating/attention whoring apps and the consequent extreme abundance of highest quality men for women, or even the semblance of extreme abundance for women (e.g. many women meet no one from online nowadays but use it to see what they could get and for attention)... this is what I call online to real life "Spillover".

It was already bad enough with the general political and societal changes we were seeing without the fucking internet and smartphones. Destruction of the nuclear family, government and corporations replacing men for material needs, excessively safe environments for women, and general feminist nonsense which has essentially given all and more rights to women without the corresponding responsibilities which men still have to bear as they always have done, and more.

The example of single motherhood formerly being a disgraceful and shameful situation now being celebrated is similar to how a fat woman who eats 5000 calories a day is now being celebrated as being "body positive". With some notable exceptions, humans will only do the bare minimum to get what they want. If a woman can be fat, ugly inside and out, a single mother to multiple kids, but still get hot, attractive men to fuck her, then why care about being in shape, being a nice person, or being careful about having sex and popping out babies?

There is no incentive, in fact, in many European countries, women receive guaranteed government money if they are single with children. It is based on child protection laws e.g. a child should not be allowed to starve if a man is not around to take care of it, but it's gone way further than that. Or if a woman wants to pursue a career because feminist propaganda says you go girl then she gets the money from corporations or the government if she works for public services.

Ask yourself why men haven't gone back to the moon for nearly half a century, or why half a century after men first landed on the moon we haven't gone to Mars yet? Because men back then had a solid family behind them, they didn't have to game to get a woman or even continue to run "marriage game" to keep his marriage alive, he could concentrate on the great things men coming together can achieve. Another reason is that women invaded the workforce and apart from nursing and child care, women are shit at jobs compared to men, especially if the goal is fucking space travel.

Women are the bane of human progress, but are still fundamentally necessary to bring more people into this world.

Now you add smartphones, internet and social media to the above mix and over time you have total chaos. Fat, ugly women demanding Brad Pitt in Fight Club lookalikes and they get them. Once they have that real life experience, and the constant online attention which never switches off, then you have a situation where this becomes the "norm" however twisted it is. Maybe something like Bitcoin is in a complete bubble right now, or something like the madness of the tulip bubble - sometimes certain factors align such that there is chaotic, irrational pandemonium in the market and all you can do is watch as the insanity unfolds.

As to the specific question in OP: The answer is "yes", but this is only part of it. It applies to all aspects of a male. I do agree that the habit of judging quickly by appearance has increased greatly due to the nature of the apps now most popular, so the answer is "yes, looks are especially affected". Looks matter disproportionately to what women actually are attracted to. That is a bizarre statement to make, but it's just become habit. Women are attracted to strength, resilience, charm etc., but why even bother to get to know someone below what she could and has gotten online? While the disproportionate focus on a man's looks or his "image" when he first steps up in real life may be increasingly the case, the far bigger factor is the online to real life spillover in general, and all the other aforementioned social/political factors.

Women don't need men for survival anymore in western society. Even if they do for emotional reasons, women have an abundance of men, many of whom are very high quality and far better than them in a "rational" market. Therefore when you step up to a woman in real life 2017 vs 1950, you are not so special. Imagine your favorite flavor ice cream. But you eat so much of it that you're ready to puke. Even though it's your favorite, very high quality ice cream, you're so stuffed that you just can't take anymore. Women no longer worry at all about whether they will ever find a good boyfriend, or just a reasonably decent man period. They will never worry about dying alone, unless they are maybe over 50 and finally they realize the Magic School Bus ride is over. (In this market the "Wall" is pushed backwards by male thirst - men are so desperate they will still chase a 40 year old and brag that they banged a "MILF" as if every 40 year old looks like Stifler's Mom.)

Over the past 10 years, pretty much since I first asked "what the hell is facebook?" and when it was only used in certain colleges as a kind of within-college kind of thing... I have noticed a dramatic reduction in general default attention of women. I'm not the most handsome, but not bad looking. And when I added a little bit of "game" to that, it was enough. I used to get a fair bit of eyecontact, whether cold on the street, or of course even more so in a social circle setting, flaking was the exception not the rule, you didn't have to bang on the first date just to keep her around. I haven't become noticeably less attractive, in fact especially my verbal "game" is a lot better and I understand women a lot better than I did as a student. But still it's harder than 10 years ago, and even if there is "success", attitudes fucking stink. Again, because they can. Why be nice to a man when you can do absolutely nothing? Why be thin? Why not do jack shit with your life? There are no negative consequences for women. My personal experiences of palpable difficulty changes in just a single decade can be seen by simply going outside and observing couples. Women are fucking way, way, way UP. They are dating way UP. Men, even ripped and confident men, are dating DOWN.

When the woman gets to 30 and has 3 kids and takes antidepressants and is fat, then maybe a hardworking doctor will stand a chance to grow old with her and live happily ever after. He will take being a cuckold for the rest of his life because of such constricted choice among average men.

As for DigitalNomad, he is an outlier. He is in the top 1% or less of "game". When I was a student I used to hang around with naturals and they loved to party, loved to drink, could remain fit and healthy despite drinking like sailors and partying and gaming pretty much every night except Sunday night. For the average guy wanting to improve his results in the current market, reading DN's thread will just make him feel confused and inadequate. For whatever reasons that guy is a beast and no matter how much 99.9% of us here improve ourselves, we will reach our maximum potential which is likely to still not be good enough to reach DN's level.

Trump can't make change for disillusioned men. Unless he bans smartphones for women, bans all social media and add assets of these corporations to fund these new policies, stops women having the vote, takes away welfare, removes child support and alimony laws to create disincentive from single motherhood and divorce, and aggressively pursues feminists as criminals since they are responsible for the destruction of western society. This includes the political figures who have enabled this, for in the background we all know it was a man who gives women permission to do anything. Men created this society that is creating a sexual desert for 95% of them. Only men can get it back, but if the most powerful man couldn't do it, I don't see how this is going to be solved.
NilsZxx är inte uppkopplad  
Gammal 2018-03-14, 00:52   #72243
WHITEFOLKS

WHITEFOLKSs avatar

Vad ska vi kommentera? Det finns inget att kommentera. Så länge sexuell frigörelse är standard så kommer det vara en fri marknad och då blir konkurrensen hårdare. Det är bara gilla läget och anpassa dig.

Din poäng är gjord, folk har förstått, ingen här kan förändra hur det är nu eller hur det kommer att utvecklas. Du kan bara påverka dig själv och hur du interagerar med andra.

Edit: nej, slutet på kalla kriget tog även bort tävlingen så det har inte med "familj" att göra.

Senast redigerad av WHITEFOLKS den 2018-03-14 klockan 00:53.
Gammal 2018-03-14, 00:56   #72244
leee
Banned User

Reg.datum: Dec 2013
Detta gäller ju enbart folk som använder sig av dejtingsidor vilket knappast kan gälla hela befolkningen.Är bara en liten procent som gör det.
leee är inte uppkopplad  
Gammal 2018-03-14, 00:57   #72245
tumme

Reg.datum: Feb 2009
Citat:
Ask yourself why men haven't gone back to the moon for nearly half a century, or why half a century after men first landed on the moon we haven't gone to Mars yet? Because men back then had a solid family behind them
Bästa jag läst någonsin.
tumme är inte uppkopplad  
Gammal 2018-03-14, 00:58   #72246
WHITEFOLKS

WHITEFOLKSs avatar

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av leee Visa inlägg
Detta gäller ju enbart folk som använder sig av dejtingsidor vilket knappast kan gälla hela befolkningen.Är bara en liten procent som gör det.
Nja det påverkar utanför det också men inte i samma utsträckning. Inte än iaf.
Gammal 2018-03-14, 01:02   #72247
leee
Banned User

Men jag har full förståelse för dem som försöker.
leee är inte uppkopplad  
Gammal 2018-03-14, 01:07   #72248
smerk
Lägg in nått kul

smerks avatar

Reg.datum: Nov 2016
Håller med om att kvinnor har fått en skev bild men inte att det är så svårt som det påstås. Men om jag har fel och det faktiskt är så svårt, vad innebär det då i praktiken för kvinnorna? Måste innebära massa singeltjejer också, dvs väldigt många kommande desperata 30åriga singeltjejer typ?
smerk är uppkopplad nu  
Gammal 2018-03-14, 01:11   #72249
leee
Banned User

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av smerk Visa inlägg
Håller med om att kvinnor har fått en skev bild men inte att det är så svårt som det påstås. Men om jag har fel och det faktiskt är så svårt, vad innebär det då i praktiken för kvinnorna? Måste innebära massa singeltjejer också, dvs väldigt många kommande desperata 30åriga singeltjejer typ?
Om det är ungefär lika mycket män som kvinnor i landet så borde finnas någon till alla kan man tycka.
leee är inte uppkopplad  
Gammal 2018-03-14, 01:11   #72250
WHITEFOLKS

WHITEFOLKSs avatar

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av smerk Visa inlägg
Inte nödvändigtvis. Man roterar på ett mindre antal killar/kks.
Gammal 2018-03-14, 01:49   #72251
NilsZxx
Banned User

NilsZxxs avatar

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av WHITEFOLKS Visa inlägg
Inte nödvändigtvis. Man roterar på ett mindre antal killar/kks.
Mm precis. Man är singel, tex har några barn eller något, jobbar å sen har man kks som man har sex med, 3-5 stycken, allt uppfyllt.

Samtidigt blir flera män barnlösa.

Perfekt samhälle, så ska man ha det!
Gammal 2018-03-14, 01:56   #72252
WHITEFOLKS

WHITEFOLKSs avatar

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av NilsZxx Visa inlägg
Mm precis. Man är singel, tex har några barn eller något, jobbar å sen har man kks som man har sex med, 3-5 stycken, allt uppfyllt.

Samtidigt blir flera män barnlösa.

Perfekt samhälle, så ska man ha det!
Finns inget riktigt alternativ. KAn inte gärna kvotera/köra tilldelade partners.
Gammal 2018-03-14, 01:58   #72253
NilsZxx
Banned User

NilsZxxs avatar

Citat:
Finns inget riktigt alternativ. KAn inte gärna kvotera/köra tilldelade partners.
Nej men man kan med politik styra det så att det blir mer "jämställt" på den planen, man kan alltid manipulera saker och ting så att fler träffar varandra och förökar, liksom man kan manipulera det så att det blir kaotiskt, vilket håller på att hända just nu.

Jag tror att naturen alltid finner en väg, om vi inte fixar det aktivt, så kommer det passivt att ske ändå, det hemska är att det kan bli väldigt mycket blodspill och andra hemskheter.
Gammal 2018-03-14, 02:01   #72254
WHITEFOLKS

WHITEFOLKSs avatar

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av NilsZxx Visa inlägg
Nej men man kan med politik styra det så att det blir mer "jämställt" på den planen, man kan alltid manipulera saker och ting så att fler träffar varandra och förökar, liksom man kan manipulera det så att det blir kaotiskt, vilket håller på att hända just nu.

Jag tror att naturen alltid finner en väg, om vi inte fixar det aktivt, så kommer det passivt att ske ändå, det hemska är att det kan bli väldigt mycket blodspill och andra hemskheter.
Om du vill diskutera samhällskonsekvenserna av det så är det här fel tråd, då får du nog skapa en ny. Om du vill veta vad du kan göra åt din egna situation så har folk delat med sig av sina tips.
Gammal 2018-03-14, 02:02   #72255
NilsZxx
Banned User

NilsZxxs avatar

Citat:
Om du vill diskutera samhällskonsekvenserna av det så är det här fel tråd, då får du nog skapa en ny. Om du vill veta vad du kan göra åt din egna situation så har folk delat med sig av sina tips.
Tror inte en ny tråd behövs, det handlar ju liksom om dejting så. Min egna situation och vad som krävs är jag medveten om.

Stängt ämne

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 14:31.