Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum
Gå tillbaka   Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum > Träning > Träning - Vikter & Kondition

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2017-12-11, 09:39   #1
King Grub
Chefsarkitekt Oljebyxor

King Grubs avatar

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
Effektiv stretching för rörlighet i vadmuskler och fotleder

Citat:
The calf muscles are one of the muscle groups that have the most need for adequate flexibility since they are deeply related to normal lower limb function. When the goal is to increase flexibility, the most commonly used technique is stretching. However, it remains unknown which stretching technique and parameters are the most effective to increase flexibility. Hence, the aim of the current review was to investigate the influence of chronic stretching on ankle dorsiflexion range of motion (DFROM) of healthy individuals. The search strategy included MEDLINE, PEDro, Cochrane CENTRAL, LILACS, and manual search from inception to February 2017. Randomized and controlled clinical trials that have analyzed the influence of chronic stretching on DFROM were included. On the other hand, studies with special populations (children, and people with any dysfunction/disease), and articles with no control group were excluded. Twenty studies were included out of 493 identified. The meta-analysis was performed according to the stretching technique used in the study. The results show that static stretching (5.17°; 95% CI: 4.39-5.95; I2: 0%) and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (4.32°; 95% CI: 1.59-7.04; I2: 46%) are effective in increasing DFROM. Ballistic stretching did not show positive results to increase DFROM (3.77°; 95% CI: -0.03 to 7.56; I2: 46%). In conclusion, chronic stretching is an effective way of improving ankle mobility in healthy individuals, especially when it contains a static component.
Foot (Edinb). 2017 Oct 27;34:28-35. Chronic effect of different types of stretching on ankle dorsiflexion range of motion: Systematic review and meta-analysis.

Angående PM-rådgivning!
King Grub är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat

Svara

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 09:27.