Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum
Gå tillbaka   Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum > Träning > Allmänt Forum

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2024-03-22, 20:26   #751
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

Reg.datum: Jan 2010
UFO:s fotade under oktober 2023 från en oljerigg vid Mexikos kust:

https://twitter.com/JustXAshton/stat...18160783249892
tomten1 är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat
Gammal 2024-03-26, 15:44   #752
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

Gammal 2024-03-28, 10:46   #753
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

Ett återkommande tema inom ufologin:

https://www.tiktok.com/@imaliveandki...31234369195307
Gammal 2024-03-30, 09:08   #754
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

TTS* Talks #12 The Phenomena: Science, Religion and Consciousness w/Tom DeLonge & Jim Semivan
Gammal 2024-04-14, 11:14   #755
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

Gammal 2024-04-18, 19:36   #756
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

Rep. Tim Burchett on UFOs: ‘Yeah, I think there’s a cover-up’

Citat:
“I can’t tell you how many conversations I’ve had with high-ranking officials that have told me that America really can’t handle this stuff. It’s not their position to tell me who or what I can handle; we’re Americans, we ought to be able to take it. Give it to us,” Burchett continued.
Gammal 2024-04-21, 07:32   #757
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen...s_skunk_works/

Citat:
Ben Rich, former Director of Lockheed’s Skunkworks:
  • “We now have the technology to take ET home.”
  • “We already have the means to travel among the stars…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."
Gammal 2024-04-21, 08:09   #758
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

Ny visselblåsare som har gått genom hela den rättsliga processen för att att få tala om sitt jobb och erfarenheter offentligt, och som kommer att medverka i James Fox nya dokumentär:

https://x.com/i/spaces/1mrGmynqXgdGy

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen..._in_james_fox/

Sammanfattning:

Citat:
  • He stood 3' from a Blue-skinned Humanoid.

• Crash retrieval programs are legit.

• Multiple craft & NHI. Tangible, physical.

• Rumor is that the reptiles are the malevolent beings.

• Some NHI seem benevolent enough, some NHI tolerate us.

• Some NHI don't like us but aren't malicious...

• Some NHI help us but only up to a point because we can't handle the power of the tech (don't give sharp stick to monkeys) All of that was what he heard.

• He doesn't my know much about the Biologics.

• He personally wants people to know we aren't alone but there is caution in letting people know that they are actively engaging humanity in ongoing contact because they don't know the full extent

Citat:
  • James Fox texted him during the space - so he knows Jason is coming forward tonight

• Says he is a first-hand whistleblower, and is whistleblowing his first-hand knowledge of this phenomenon - any connection to classified programs needs to be discussed in a SCIF

• He is willing to publicly testify in hearings, and has made this known to congress

• Says he has given testimony to the senate and house, each time he's spoken to them, there has been at least 7 individuals present

• Believes that NHI is extraterrestrial, however, open to what that entails exactly (future human, inter-dimensional, etc...)

• Was asked if he has met with Burlison, but he says he has not

• We need a third party investigating this; whoever is reporting to congress could be continuing the cover-up story for the program - may just be towing the line

• Asked: "When will you reveal the name of the programs? When will this be public". Answer: "I would say it would occur when the fight-club of whistleblowers is finally able to meet and piece this all together amongst ourselves...I only have a piece of the puzzle, and I'm sure others have other pieces. Grusch has a better handle on what a lot of the others have to say, as he has spoken to others who are part of different parts of the program"

• He is whistleblowing on the fact that "we're not alone - this should be made more publicly known, that there is good reason for the program to maintain nat. sec on what they're working on, BUT, there needs to be more transparency with public + congress - even if some of it is in a classified environment"

• Wants to discuss with his lawyers RE: terms to be FOIA'd, says that he could probably FOIA some stuff, but legal concerns.

• Challenge in congress: They've been given everything on a silver platter RE: NHI / the "program", but they don't have a way to package this in a publicly digestible manner

• Asked about Elizondo's "Somber" comment. Agrees with Luis, that this stuff is sobering / somber.

• Asked about what the community should look to address to anticipate disclosure, or on an individual level. Says "it changed me, and it carries through to today". Her "feels like a mess" after the communication with NHI. Communication was mind-to-mind (telepathic). Sharing of this mind-space, he honestly feels that some of his (Jason's) life was imparted onto the NHI and vice-versa. Got a glimpse of what it was like to be connected collectively. Still feels like he was connected to something that he wasn't exposed to prior to this experience. (Gobble's note: He speaks with a lot of emotion on this topic, and my transcription doesn't really do his answer justice - he seems profoundly affected by his experience, in a positive way - for the better)

• We can do better (as a community) just to get the story straight. Hopes more whistleblowers will come forward to give additional context to the subject. Subject needs to be better handled. Doesn't agree with a lot of what's out there in the public - the topic needs to be handled much better / more delicately.

• Asked about Michael Herrera's story. Needed reminding. Not familiar with that, he would have to read-up on his account.

• Asked about the private-side of this, the corporate structures or breakaway "cabal" that's above constitutional powers. Answer: Yeah, that's a danger and a concern that congress needs to get a hold of. Private industry is connected via. patents that comes out into the light. Also is a funding source (patents) that are brought out into the public, and fed back in to sustain the program. Says this is unfair - no competition and they don't have to share with others. Some arguments that it's fair. Complicated.

• Has read / seen some info from people who have reviewed how the patents are controlled. Shady stuff. Used to shut down other people, and this is also a danger - even at the corporate level. Some in leadership aren't afraid to "hurt" other people to make a few dollars from patents, etc...

• Asked about a weapon on Skinwalker Ranch. Answer: "News to me"

• Thinks that some of the people who get their hands on this technology are making big money. For the most part, the people he ran into in the program are good people. Very few people in his experience that were "worthy of jail time". Nevertheless, there are still some "snakes in the grass"

• The people who know him (in the program) know that he (Jason) isn't a bad guy, and know that he's doing his best to get to a point that's better than where we're at right now. Seems to have received the blessing from those in the program. Knows that there's certain things that can't be discussed in the public, but basic "fact-of" info of NHI interactions with humanity need to be known. This is what he's hoping for.

• How did this affect him back in the 90s? He was in his 20s at the time. Thought he was doing something really cool. Was a "yes sir" kind of guy and kept his mouth shut for the most part. Was exposed to some high-strangeness, but did as he was ordered to do. Early on, he was just a regular military guy "doing a cool job, and did what my boss told me to do". As he got older and wiser, pieced together things that he hadn't before (he was in shock as a 20 year old with some of this stuff - takes a while to absorb what he had been exposed to).

• When in the program, would get called in on a Friday evening at "X hour" (for example) and would have to leave for 2 weeks and couldn't tell anybody. Had a cover with his bosses / higher-ups who - when asked "where's Jason", would say "don't worry about it, he's doing some work for me"

• Encounter with NHI was on the Nellis test range. October-ish / November. Bitter cold weather. Were going up-range to get ready for "the push" (when the aircraft are ready to do the exercise). Had to be up "at the schoolhouse for the push", and this encounter was right before they got there. Occurred in the morning. UFO had come on the range a week before. Operator wanted them to come and review the footage. Famous black & white nellis test range UFO footage is the same vehicle that landed just up the road from Jason.

• Asked about NHI agreements / co-operative efforts between human + NHI / any of these efforts taking place in ocean or underground bases. Answers in the affirmative. Has been in underground facilities himself, but not underwater.

• Asked about "20 and back" program (?). What Jason was introduced to wasn't called "20 and back", but was something he had to "pay penance for for getting out of the program". Says it was a very strange experience, and isn't quite comfortable talking about the whole thing in detail at this point because it was so horrible in many ways. Maybe in the future he can come to grips with it and go into it as he wraps his head around what happened. (Gobble's note: Not entirely sure what this refers to, just transcribing)

• He's gone through all the legal requirements to go public - been working on this for the past year-and-a-half. Felt he could add some context to the ongoing discussion. Trusting somebody is a personal choice. Vetted by congress, AARO, ICIG, they all know his credentials of where he's been and what he's seen. Has gone through "every legal means that I know how". This is to strengthen everything that Grusch, and Fravor and Ryan Graves, and Chris Mellon, Elizondo, Gary Nolan, all the journalists that have been helping him along the way (mentions Corbell, Leslie Kean, etc...) - it's quite an ordeal he's been through already, but has been filled with a lot of great people. There's nothing in this for his career, nothing in this for his life - other than to clear his conscious and make sure that he at least tells people that there's more to life than we think there is.

• Was afraid of "getting sniped through a window" (somewhat joking) when giving his testimony. Didn't know what would happen. It was an ordeal.

• Asked about archaeological dig sites / relating to crash recoveries / historical recoveries. Jason mentions Central America, South America (thinks Peru), mentions Vietnam - all crash site / recoveries. Doesn't think Nazi's were involved "down there" (South America?). Thinks it was something else.

• Asked about any investigation into inter-dimensional travel. Answer: "Yes...there possibly is" - he thinks there is a way to traverse very large spans of space - may be some public domain info on this, but didn't hear a lot about it while inside the program.

• Ever heard of Dan Sherman (Project preserve destiny)? Answer: "Yeah, I think I have...I did have some friends who were into that kind of research, and yes - honestly, having been the recipient of telepathic communication, I think it's possible that someone can have contact like that. It's within the realm of possibility in my book". Hasn't heard of the specific program, however.

• Grusch doesn't have the DOPSR approval to discuss first-hand stuff. May have gotten approval last month.

• Jason's experience involved missing time. Some sort of star-map was imprinted into his memory. Something later found to be in the Leo constellation.

• Asked about Bob Lazar. Answer: "He seems like he legitimately knows the process - seems like he's been through a similar process that I have. I was not a scientist like him, but for the most part - yeah - he's pretty legit in my book."

• Charles Hall (tall whites story) - Jason believes his story as well.

• Asked about remote viewing. He didn't stumble upon this until later, maybe 2022 - ran into people who had been in the program, or who were researching the program. Believes telepathy is in the realm of possibility. Unsure if this is a quantum thing and it works long distances - you'd have to ask one of the guys in the program who can do it.

• Asked about reincarnation / whole spiritual side of things. Thinks that there may be a "God" or "supreme intelligence". A lot of stuff we hear from experiencers is spiritual in nature. "There is a very strong case for the spiritual side of this".

• Question "Were you acquainted with any of the other 40 whistleblowers waiting in the wings"? Answer: "I only know a few of them - I think David Grusch knows a lot more of them"

• Says Elizondo is very influential, and many of the other people he knows are much more influential than Jason himself.

• Whistleblower cadre really wants to get the truth out there. It's one thing to run the program for natsec reasons, it's another thing to run it without letting humanity know that they're not alone. This is the dividing line, and seems to be why the whistleblowers are coming forward. As for why NHI doesn't disclose - unsure, they may have their own reasons.

• Question about the program and the social network inside the program. "Would you say your fears were apathetic towards disclosing to the public?" Grusch wanted to do this and followed through. Now you're following through. Were most people in the program apathetic and didn't give a shit? Answer: "No, I'd say it was just a culture that they were invited into. Just like any work-space. You keep quiet about it. It wasn't apathy, it was moreso just...'that's the way things were'...you don't talk about this". Jason knew one individual who would snip the plastic off of cans of coke so that it wouldn't kill wildlife if it got into the ocean. That's the level of contentiousness from some of those within the program. People still in the program have a lot more to lose than Jason. Jason's starting a foundation called "First Hand". Set up a fund to encourage some people in the program to come forward, and knowing that there's someone like Jason to help them come forward and maybe start a new life because they have the same concerns that Jason + other whistleblowers have. Basically a landing strip for those coming out of the program. This is scary, you don't know if you'll have a life after coming forward.

• Gave an anecdote about the people in the program. When a plane landed and disembarked, everyone was so calm, and polite and not jumping up and down grabbing their things, it was so methodical and orderly and respectful. "This is why the folks on the program were different". Speaks very highly of those in the program.
Gammal igår, 07:31   #759
tomten1

tomten1s avatar

Pentagon vidgår att de nästan hade påbörjat ett hemligt UFO-program.

Citat:
@davidkingsford1010 för 4 dagar sedan
Are they trying to tell us, that they only got a little bit pregnant 👽

Svara

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 11:36.