Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum
Gå tillbaka   Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum > Träning > Kosttillskott

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2018-10-21, 17:04   #1
King Grub
Chefsarkitekt Oljebyxor

King Grubs avatar

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
Koffein och påverkan på kroppsvikt, BMI och kroppsfett

Citat:
This systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) was performed to summarize the effect of caffeine intake on weight loss. We searched the following databases until November 2017: MEDLINE, EMBASE, Web of Science, and Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials. The relevant data were extracted and assessed for quality of the studies according to the Cochrane risk of bias tool. We estimated an intake-status regression coefficient (Beta) for each primary study and estimated the overall pooled Beta and SE using random effects meta-analysis on a double-log scale. Heterogeneity between studies was assessed by the Cochran Q statistic and I-squared tests (I2). Thirteen RCTs with 606 participants were included in the meta-analyses. The overall pooled Beta for the effect of caffeine intake was 0.29 (95%CI: 0.19, 0.40; Q  =  124.5, I2 = 91.2%) for weigh, 0.23 (95%CI: 0.09, 0.36; Q  =  71.0, I2 = 93.0%) for BMI, and 0.36 (95% CI: 0.24, 0.48; Q  =  167.36, I2 = 94.0%) for fat mass. For every doubling in caffeine intake, the mean reduction in weight, BMI, and fat mass increased 2 Beta-fold (20.29  =  1.22, 20.23  =  1.17, and 20.36  =  1.28), which corresponding to 22, 17, and 28 percent, respectively. Overall, the current meta-analysis demonstrated that caffeine intake might promote weight, BMI and body fat reduction.
Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2018 Oct 18:1-9. The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.

Angående PM-rådgivning!
King Grub är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat

Svara

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 02:21.