Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum
Gå tillbaka   Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum > Träning > Träningsjournaler & Bilder

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2021-02-07, 04:40   #1
tantified

Reg.datum: Feb 2021
bestwritercontent

I accidentally saw on the platform that day that the total duration of my League of Legends game was 6447.5 hours.
My first reaction was to take a breath.
I have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is 269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
voip phone service
tantified är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat

Svara

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 05:23.