Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum
Gå tillbaka   Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum > Träning > Kosttillskott

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2017-12-08, 13:10   #1
King Grub
Chefsarkitekt Oljebyxor

King Grubs avatar

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
Kreatin ger större muskeltillväxt i överkroppen än i underkroppen

Citat:
BACKGROUND:

Creatine (Cr) supplementation associated with resistance training produces greater muscular strength improvements in the upper compared with the lower body; however, no study has investigated if such region-specific results are seen with gains in muscle mass.

AIM:

We aimed to evaluate the effect of Cr supplementation in combination with resistance training on lean soft tissue changes in the upper and lower limbs and trunk in resistance-trained young adult men.

METHODS:

In a randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled design, 43 resistance-trained men (22.7 ± 3.0 years, 72.9 ± 8.7 kg, 177.9 ± 5.7 cm, 23.0 ± 2.5 kg/m2) received either creatine (Cr, n = 22) or placebo (PLA, n = 21) over an 8-week study period. The supplementation protocol included a loading phase (7 days, four doses of 0.3 g/kg per day) and a maintenance phase (7 weeks, single dose of 0.03 g/kg per day). During the same period, subjects performed resistance training four times per week using the following two-way split routine: Monday and Thursday = pectoral, shoulders, triceps, and abdomen, Tuesday and Friday = back, biceps, thighs, and calves. Lean soft tissue of the upper limbs (ULLST), lower limbs (LLLST), and trunk (TLST) was assessed by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry before and after the intervention.

RESULTS:

Both groups showed significant ( p < 0.001) improvements in ULLST, LLLST, TLST, and the Cr group achieved greater ( p < 0.001) increases in these outcomes compared with PLA. For the Cr group, improvements in ULLST (7.1 ± 2.9%) were higher than those observed in LLLST (3.2 ± 2.1%) and TLST (2.1 ± 2.2%). Otherwise, for PLA group there was no significant difference in the magnitude of segmental muscle hypertrophy (ULLST = 1.6 ± 3.0%; LLLST = 0.7 ± 2.8%; TLST = 0.7 ± 2.8%).

CONCLUSION:

Our results suggest that Cr supplementation can positively augment muscle hypertrophy in resistance-trained young adult men, particularly in the upper limbs.
Nutr Health. 2017 Dec;23(4):223-229. Creatine supplementation elicits greater muscle hypertrophy in upper than lower limbs and trunk in resistance-trained men.

Angående PM-rådgivning!
King Grub är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat
Gammal 2017-12-08, 14:43   #2
The Swedish Oak

The Swedish Oaks avatar

Reg.datum: Oct 2007
Intressant, men de där doserna vid uppladdningsfasen:

Citat:
The supplementation protocol included a loading phase (7 days, four doses of 0.3 g/kg per day)
Är det inte väldigt högt? Själv skulle jag (100kg) behöva få i mig 120g kreatin om dagen i 7 dagar?

En rekommendation på förpackningar och här på forumet brukar vara 20g om dagen i 5 dagar.
The Swedish Oak är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat
Gammal 2017-12-08, 14:50   #3
King Grub
Chefsarkitekt Oljebyxor

King Grubs avatar

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
0.3 gram per kilo och dag fördelat på 4 intag antar jag.

Angående PM-rådgivning!
King Grub är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat

Svara

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 00:40.