Gammal 2021-04-20, 08:45   #1
King Grub
Chefsarkitekt Oljebyxor

King Grubs avatar

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
Större styrkeökningar med kedjeträning

Citat:
Background:

Providing accommodating resistance with the use of chains (CRT) is a programming technique that may enhance muscle size, strength, and power. However, there is a paucity of studies comparing the responses to CRT and traditional resistance training (TRT) approaches. This study aimed to examine the effects of 8 weeks of CRT and TRT on muscular adaptations in young recreationally-trained men.

Methods:

Thirty men (26 ± 4 y) volunteered to participate in the present study and were randomly assigned to either CRT (n = 10), TRT (n = 10), or a non-exercise control group (CG, n = 10). A resistancetraining program (3-4 sets, ~8-12 repetitions at 65-80% of 1RM) was performed three times a week for 8 weeks. Percentage body fat, arm and thigh circumferences, 1RM and endurance (number of repetitions to failure 60% of 1RM) strength tests in the back squat and bench press exercises, and vertical jump power were assessed before and after the intervention.

Results:

Following the intervention, both training groups demonstrated improvements in strength compared to CG, where greater gains were observed for CRT (e.g., bench press 1RM: CRT=28%; TRT=19% / back squat endurance: CRT=8%; TRT=2%).

Conclusions:

The use of chains during resistance training may promote greater gains in strength in young men.
J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2021 Apr 19. Comparison of traditional and accommodating resistance training with chains on muscular adaptations in young men.

https://www.minervamedica.it/en/jour...99N00A21041901

Angående PM-rådgivning!
King Grub är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat
Gammal 2021-04-20, 09:16   #2
rooz
Legimtimerad flaggstång

roozs avatar

Reg.datum: Aug 2008
Visste att det fanns en hemlighet bakom storleken på Branch warren
Gammal 2021-04-20, 17:11   #3
Ett Orm
Silver lifter

Ett Orms avatar

Reg.datum: Jun 2011
Blir det nån form av kedjereaktion som gör att man blir beff?

Svara

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 09:39.