Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2020-09-22, 08:30   #13
Klein

Reg.datum: Jan 2004
Så om man citerar studien vad gäller matens processningsgrad:

We listed all food and beverage items of the FFQ according to NOVA classification [6] which organizes food into four groups based on the scope and purpose of industrial processing.

Citat:
A) The first group includes unprocessed or minimally processed food, which is fresh or modified by filtering, freezing, drying, or pasteurization, with no addition of salt, sugar, oils, or fats.

B) The second group contains processed culinary ingredients. These are substances derived from nature, but have undergone processes such as pressing, refining, or milling and might contain additives to preserve the original properties (i.e., salt, sugar, honey, vegetable oils, butter, lard, and vinegar).

C) The third group comprises processed food. This is food which has undergone preservation or preparation methods (e.g., smoking, curing, or fermentation) in order to last longer or to enhance their sensory qualities. Examples include canned or bottled vegetables and legumes, fruit in syrup, canned fish, cheese, freshly made bread, and salted/sugared nuts and seeds.

D) The fourth group comprises ultra-processed food and drink products that are made predominantly or entirely from industrial substances and contain little or no whole food. Under this classification, we can find products such as hamburgers, frozen pizza and pasta dishes, French fries, breads, cakes, industrially manufactured biscuits (cookies), jams and confectionery, margarines, cereal bars, soft drinks and other sugary beverages such as sugared milk and fruit drinks, fruit yogurts, instant packaged soups and noodles, and sweet or savory snacks.
Jag noterar att åtskilliga av föremålen i den ultraprocessade kategorin är basmat i den berömda hälsofrämjande medelhavskosten.
Klein är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat