Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2019-01-24, 12:10   #108
dodie

dodies avatar

Reg.datum: May 2014
Detta är en bra sammanställning, tagen ifrån en tråd på reddit om muskelpåverkan till följd av sittande.
list_of_muscles_tightweak_muscles_if_you_sit_down/
Citat:
If you sit down a lot, chances are that most of the these muscles will be tight:

Hamstrings

Upper Quads

Hip flexors

Biceps

Claves (if you don't have them flat on the floor) (thanks to iwhalewithyou)

(*if you sit completely straight, the list would be over)

(if you instead have more of a hunch over position than the list continues)

Pec major and minor

Abdominal muscles (those might be just slightly tight)

The weak muscles would be:

(Weak muscles doesn't necessarily refer to the muscle being actually weak, as in not developed, the muscle could be strong enough but the opposite muscle might be too tight for it to have an impact on posture)

Glutes

Lower quad

Triceps

(if you have a hunch over position the list will also include)

Lower back

Rhomboids

Lower traps

Erector spinae

In order to cure the imbalances, you will have to stretch the tight muscle and strengthen the weaker ones (sometimes this step in not entirely necessary as I explained above) also actively thinking to stay in a better posture will help.

There are many other postural imbalances that lead to a multitude of different postures, this list will change based on the one your have, however I want to emphasise that those are the muscular imbalances that people who sit down a lot will suffer from.

Edit:I have forgot to mention that you will want to work your rotator cuffs when it come to adjust the shoulder position, however the last exercises in the list in the comments will work on them if done correctly. (thanks to motivationascending)

Senast redigerad av dodie den 2019-01-24 klockan 12:11.
dodie är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat