Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2020-08-01, 21:31   #26
Plasttiger
Banned User

Reg.datum: Feb 2020
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av svenbanan Visa inlägg
Jag antar att du har ordentligt på fötterna kring detta påstående.
"My son (was) stabbed in the heart when he was alive," Fred Santos told CNN. "Schwarzenegger stabbed him in the back after my son is killed."
At first, Fred Santos asked himself why the governor would care about their case. But deep down he knew. Santos feared political influence from the beginning -- ever since learning that Esteban Nunez wasn't just any accused killer.
He was the son of Fabian Nunez, California's most powerful Democrat and a political ally to the governor. So to many, such as San Diego County District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis, Schwarzenegger's surprise commutation appeared as if Nunez was cashing in.
"I think it was political cronyism at its worst."

Citat:
"They decided they were going to either burn a frat house or they were going to stab some people," Dumanis said.
Armed with knives, they walked the streets at 2 a.m. until they encountered Luis Santos and a friend. After an initial altercation, Luis called several more friends who ran to his aid.
"It was a melee basically, where two of the boys were stabbed. One went into an induced coma," Dumanis said. "Luis was stabbed, and one got smashed in the eye."
"My boy's dying, my boy's dying," Luis' friend screamed to a 911 dispatcher.
"Stay awake Luis, stay awake," another friend sobbed.
A knife pierced the left ventricle of Luis' heart. He died at the scene.
Tycker du att det var för mördarens goda hjärta?
#justice4wilma

Reko kill: In his only comment about the case, Schwarzenegger told Newsweek, "There's criticism out there. I think it's just because of our (Fabian Nunez) working relationship and all that. It maybe was kind of saying, 'That's why he did it.' Well, hello! I mean, of course you help a friend." = vad han själv säger om det............

Men sjaskig kvinnosyn och macktmissbruk är väl vad som krävs för att imponera på kolooterna.

Senast redigerad av Plasttiger den 2020-08-01 klockan 21:36.
Plasttiger är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat