Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2011-07-14, 18:44   #174
Leifallan

Leifallans avatar

Reg.datum: Apr 2008
Om jag tolkat TS rätt så är det meningen att man kan bidra till samlingstråden med andra 5x5 upplägg?

Skulle i så fall vilja bidra med Wesley "Ironaddict" Silveiras 5x5:

Citat:
As stated on my 4 day 5 x 5 thread, my versions of 5 x 5's are made for lifters that simply do not have the CNS capacity to squat and do a full body routine 3 day+ a week.

Despite what many beginner forum members will tell you based on their extremely limited knowledge, this includes a LOT of lifters. Here is how I usually do 3 day 5 x 5's. For training clients I provide the exact weights to be used for the core lifts and tailor them for the individual based on a couple of different formulas and percentage increase rates.

Monday, Upper
Bench 5 x 5 Ramping to a top set of 5
3 Board Bench 2 x 3 (optional)
Chin 3 x as many as paossible
Tricep PD 3 x 8
Lateral Raise 5 x 10

Wednesday Lower
Squat 5 x 5 Ramp to top set of 5
Deadlift 3 x 5 Ramp to a top set of 5
Ab work
Calf work (optional)

Friday Upper
Bench Press 5 x 5 static weight for all sets
Dip 3 x 8
Row 5 x 5 Static weight for all sets

This is periodized. It starts light and works up over 4 weeks. It then either continues progressing for beginners, or the 5 x 5's go to 3 x 3's for people past the beginner stage.

IF YOU CAN’T OR DON’T WANT TO DO ANY OF THE LIFTS, DON’T ASK FOR SUBSTITUTES, FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF. DON’T CHANGE THE REP RANGES

IA
http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/sh...hlight=day+5x5

Kirksman
Leifallan är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat