Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2016-11-10, 22:09   #958
Plaad

Plaads avatar

Reg.datum: Jul 2012
So yesterday I walked into GNC looking for some Creatine Monohydrate and naturally some NO Xplode, the clerk looked at me and smiled, and told me he had some free samples in the back room. I followed him in, and he led me through poorly-lit hallways and into a room with a table that looked like a medieval torture device. Attached to it were several bottles of NO Xplode and Creatine Monohydrate.

But as I looked at them, the clerk suddenly grabbed me and threw me on the table, where it immediately had some sort of locking device that kept me on the table with my ass in the air and mouth locked open. I felt my pants being pulled off and soon felt a thick cock slide into my ass. At first it was painful but after a few minutes I had 'opened up' so to speak. He came around to my mouth and I was forced to suck his dick clean, practically licking off yesterdays lunch. Now heres where it gets weird; he pressed a button on the wall and the table began to vibrate slightly...in the mirror in front of me I could see the NO Xplode and the Creatine Monohydrate being mixed into a single batter by the machine, and after a few minutes a scooper came down and poured the batter into my already gaping ass. The clerk went around and began pounding me again, ramming the NO Xplode batter deeper into my ass. Eventually he came and I tried to fart or shit out the batter along with his cum. But instead he came to my mouth again and i was forced to suck off all the NO Xplode batter and cum that was on his dick..after a few minutes, the NO Xplode got to me and i began to feel dizzy, everything was spinning around me and the last thing i remember was the clerk saying 'hope you liked your free samples'.

I woke up this morning on my kitchen floor, barely able to walk and surrounded by 5 bottles of NO Xplode, and 3 bottles of Creatine Monohydrate. I checked the scale and I had gained 10 pounds of lean muscle. I guess these products really do work, but at what cost?

A journey to the world of gains.
http://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191267
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Wormzie Visa inlägg
fokuserar själv enbart på snabbhet vid samlag.. men kör på det i träningen du!
Plaad är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat