Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2018-07-24, 12:45   #27203
Kimball

Kimballs avatar

Reg.datum: Sep 2003
Älskar denna artikel från: https://www.gamesradar.com/after-40-...t-be-happier//

Citat:
"I used to think I was pretty good at Monster Hunter World. And after 40 hours’ play – enough time to completely finish at least two, relatively large, full-sized AAA games – I had every right to think that. Hell, I was good. My whole squad was. We had good gear, we knew how to use it, we coordinated well in combat, and we put serious thought into the ongoing direction of our armour and weapon builds. We were entirely on-point"
Citat:
"When you hit High Rank in Monster Hunter World – which kicks in after a couple of special missions at Hunter Rank 11, and takes between 30 and 50 hours to reach – it rapidly becomes apparent that all that has come before, all that you fought so hard for, discovered, won, bemoaned and celebrated, was a tutorial. Surprise, noob! You didn’t think that 50-hour campaign of thundering challenge and dizzying RPG depth was the game, did you? Oh sweet, blessed child. How naïve you were. That was all just to get you warmed up to the most basic idea of the game."
Känns som att det finns potential för mitt nästa spel någonsin som loggas +1000h i.