Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum

Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Allmänt Forum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ny MMA-tråd (varning för spoilers!) (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107588)

cero 2012-04-26 21:02

Sonnen levererar alltid. Skulle vara kul att se Anderson snacka lite skit om Sonnens triangelförsvar osv. :D

Tediiieee 2012-04-26 21:04

1:30 och framåt, nice stoppage eller? :P

Kwon 2012-04-26 21:09

Hur Dana fick Wanderson Silver att gå med på att fightas mot Chael Sonnen i Las Vegas ist för i Brasilien.

- Dana took 1 hour and 15 mins to convince Anderson when they met at the press conference in Brazil, and that was the reason it started 1 hour later than it was scheduled.

- First Anderson didnt want to agree. He was frustrated and insisted in fighting in Brazil, saying that Sonnen had been disrespectful with him, his family and to all Brazilians. "He deserves to learn his lesson here, i owe this to my people".

-So Dana reminded him that this fight would happen around the the independence day, that it had a lot of potential in sales and guaranteed Anderson a large portion of the PPV sales.

-After a lot of discussion Anderson said "OK Dana, what do you want from me?", and he replied "I want you to go to Las Vegas and put on a great fight". And Anderson finally accepted "If thats how it has to be, then fine. Ill kick his ass anywhere. This guy deserves a lesson."

-Dana was very excited and said Anderson is their project for being the UFC ambassador in Brazil. As he is the GOAT. "People talk about Jon Jones, but to me, you are the best by far".

-Anderson now blames Eike Baptista(richest man in Brazil) company for not having set up the event efficiently. He thinks they didnt know how big the UFC really is.

-Andersons managers are a bit on the fence about the venue change, but in their opinion it may be good after all, because the PPV should probably beat records or get really close to it. And also, by not clashing heads with the UFC, Anderson can keep the good relation they have.

-Two weeks ago, Joinha, one of Andersons managers had a meeting with the Fertita brothers. He heard from them, that they are interested in investing in gyms in Brazil with the UFC/Anderson brand/name side by side. The UFC recognizes him as the GOAT and wants to use his image even after he is retired.

-"Anderson knows that this kind of partnership would set him for life. There is no reason to make a big deal about it, so we are taking the fight in Vegas. We wont collide frontally with the UFC, we collide sideways, after all, Anderson is their employee"

http://i42.tinypic.com/21us0.gif

Kwon 2012-04-26 21:18

Riktigt bra intervjuer med Shad, GSP; McDonald, Torres etc

1:31 "Whats up with the hairdo?"

cero 2012-04-26 21:20

Kwon är en riktig Sherdoglurker ser jag. :D

Intervjun var grym!

cero 2012-04-26 21:21

Michael Macdonald verkar så sjukt skön, haha! :D

Tricklew 2012-04-26 21:31

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Tediiieee (Inlägg 5739091)
1:30 och framåt, nice stoppage eller? :P

Herrdjävlar vad den domaren borde få sparken.

Doctor Snuggles 2012-04-26 21:58

Vilken idiot. Det borde gå att anmäla domare.

Bailah 2012-04-26 22:00

Jao, såg den fighten. Jävla idiot domare.

Tricklew 2012-04-26 22:03

Ja, att helt försvarslös ta emot slag och knän i 30 sekunder är inte bara livsfarligt, det kan även ha en direkt inverkan på resten av hans karriär och allmänna välmående. Riktigt förbannad blir man.

spoon 2012-04-26 22:03

Ni som sitter på amerikanska mma-forum. Tycker dom likadant om stopp av matcher eller är det mer "just bleed" mentalitet där?

Mago 2012-04-26 22:07

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Kwon (Inlägg 5739136)
Riktigt bra intervjuer med Shad, GSP; McDonald, Torres etc

1:31 "Whats up with the hairdo?"

Haha, moar plix!

Konvex 2012-04-26 22:07

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av spoon (Inlägg 5739284)
Ni som sitter på amerikanska mma-forum. Tycker dom likadant om stopp av matcher eller är det mer "just bleed" mentalitet där?

Var en del kontrovers efter Bellator 60 även på amerikanska forum.

Känns som en bra haka kan vara sämmre för ens hälsa i vissa lägen, dom flesta skulle nog varit helt knockade typ 30 slag/knän tidigare än Warren och därmed inte tagit lika mkt stryk.

Doctor Snuggles 2012-04-26 22:15

Han var knockad på fötterna, fast bara i sekunder åt gången. Mot slutet var hans armar helt stela, t.ex.
Men det kanske bara är detaljer.

Kwon 2012-04-26 22:37

Cung Le VS Dan Henderson

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 09:34.