Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum

Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Allmänt Forum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ny MMA-tråd (varning för spoilers!) (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107588)

cero 2011-03-21 01:17

Någon som vet vad Jon Jones väger dagen han ska tävla?

Kwon 2011-03-21 01:22

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2686/...fd700b3a_o.gif

Doctor Snuggles 2011-03-21 01:23

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av cero (Inlägg 4939364)
Frågan är vad som händer om han möter Brock Lesnar som väger 130 KG, mot Jon Jones ~ 95 KG (?).

Han kommer nog antagligen bulka upp lite om han skulle slåss i HW. Bones har sagt att han mellan matcherna ligger på runt 99 kg, och med sin spindelframe skulle han nog lätt kunna lägga på sig en 10 kg kvalitativ massa. Cain ligger på runt 110 kg, så...

Kwon 2011-03-21 11:16

Jeremy Horn berättar runt 06:40 hur man blir bra inom MMA :D

In California there's beaches, and women and..

In Iowa it sucks! There's girls but ....

eternallord 2011-03-21 11:26

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av cero (Inlägg 4939364)
Någon som vet vad Jon Jones väger dagen han ska tävla?

Normalt väger han runt 225-230 tippar jag på, men det var mindre den här gången eftersom det var två fighter på kort tid. Har för mig han sa att han vägde 214.

Kwon 2011-03-21 16:48

The Shad feeling betrayed

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Rashguard Evans
"You can't say you are not going to have anything to do with it when you are a big part of the reason why the situation originated. That's like spilling a glass of milk and then walking away and saying that you don't want to have anything to do with it. You f**kn spilled the milk...so you're at least going to help clean it up right?

"When Jon Jones came to the gym over a year ago Greg Jackson came to me and said, "listen, what do you feel about having this kid on the team?"

I told him straight up that I didn't like it. I told him that the kid was talented and that the sky was the limit with him but that was the type of guy I wanted to fight not train with. Greg came back saying, "No, no, no this will be just like you and Keith where he will be just like a brother." I still told him that I didn't want to do that. Then Greg said if that situation ever did arise between Jones and I that he would have to turn the fight down because that's how it works. He would have to turn down the fight with me so that way I wouldn't be put in a position where I looked like a punk. That's how it works in the Greg Jackson system.

"After a while Greg was so high on this kid coming in and I met Jon Jones and he was a very nice and very sweet kid, so eventually I said f**k it, let' s bring him in. After he got there and I trained with him and tried him out a little bit, something didn't feel right so I moved my camp up to Denver to train at Grudge for awhile. That is where I spent the majority of my time over the past two fights."
"Jon and I were clicking on another level almost like I did with my first training partner. It was starting to get to the point where it was like what Keith and I have where we feel like brothers. We would share ideas and I wasn't holding back on him and I felt that he wasn't holding back on me and I knew that because there were days where Jon would have some rough days in the gym. We worked a rough pace and if you are competing at this level and you train with someone everyday you can tell when they are struggling. I did my best to help and I really felt that our friendship was on another level...but that wasn't the case.

"When the first opportunity came and he said that he would fight me if Dana said so, that to me stung more than anything. He said that he didn't want to lose his job and look man, the UFC isn't going to fire anyone because they are turning down fights. If anything it would mess up future opportunities for them and they weren't going to come to him and say, "if you don't fight Rashad you are kicked out of the UFC."

That wasn't going to happen. I was always considerate and respectful to our system because if I had the belt then I would want you to do the same for me. Then he comes across on national TV and says that he will fight Rashad if Dana White tells me to and I felt so f**cking utterly disrespected.

"I mean it's one thing to say something in an interview but the least you could have picked up the phone and been like, "man I did an interview today and they kind of put me on the spot with a rough question and I answered it this way." At least give me the heads up so that way I know and not look at it if he's Judas or something.

You know who Judas is? That interview was some backstabbing s**t but now it's like whatever because now I know the game he is playing. Then for Greg to sit back and say he doesn't want to have anything to do with it....why not? You f**kn created the situation. Be his coach and be in his corner. That's what you want so do it. I don't care if coaches against me. It doesn't even matter."

cero 2011-03-21 17:43

Dom kan inte möta varandra och fortfarande vara polare?

Tränar man tillsammans med andra i samma viktklass, så kommer det ju alltid uppstå liknande grejer? Condit som är påväg uppåt i WW tränar ju också i Jacksons tror jag, och vad jag vet tänker väl inte han tacka nej till en eventuell titelmatch? Tror tom han har sagt att det skulle vara OK.

Doctor Snuggles 2011-03-21 18:10

Rashad känns väldigt mycket som en cry-baby nu. Tänk att Rampage kan utfjanta honom. Det säger en del. :D

cero 2011-03-21 18:38

Är väl någon slags hype inför matchen antar jag. :D

Pdaddy 2011-03-21 18:43

Han missa sin chans, nu e han sur för att Jon tog bältet...

Så är livet, live with it fooo....

Pd

Kwon 2011-03-21 19:44

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/223/joneswins1.jpg

GLC 2011-03-21 19:49

Haha go Seagal!

Doctor Snuggles 2011-03-21 19:50

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Kwon (Inlägg 4940785)

Är Jones vad smalare än Shoguns underarm? :D

kohai 2011-03-21 19:53

Jones har ju ben som Tito... Ser ut som två storkar :)

Doctor Snuggles 2011-03-21 19:59

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av kohai (Inlägg 4940819)
Jones har ju ben som Tito... Ser ut som två storkar :)

Man skall tydligen inte träna ben om man vill bli den bästa fightern i världen. :D

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 14:16.