Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum

Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Allmänt Forum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ny MMA-tråd (varning för spoilers!) (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107588)

Nitrometan 2009-10-05 10:04

Fedor har gift sig.

På hans sida: http://efedor.ru/news/424.html

http://efedor.ru/img/menu/196.gif

Sen har Showtime tagit ett gäng bilder inför matchen Fedor mot Brett Rogers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shospor...67659404/show/

*popcorn*

Doctor Snuggles 2009-10-05 12:46

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av davve (Inlägg 3909864)
Japp, han ska gå ngn match i en polsk organisation framöver.

Om jag minns rätt har han tränat boxning och full-kontakts karate på rätt hyffsad nivå.

Stämmer, vilket delvis kanske förklarar att han är såpass smidig och kroppsmedveten som han är. En stor anledning till varför han vann såpass mycket var att han var explosiv och kunde utnyttja sin styrka smart, plus en jävligt bra kondis. Allt som är fördelar i ringen.
Matchen är den 11:e december i organisationen KSW.

Saxat från nån tråd:

"Watching the press conference for the event now.

- They first approached Mariusz 3 years ago and he said no, 2 years ago he said he'll think about it and about a year ago they started to negotiate.

- Mariusz opponent will be Marcin Najman who is a polish professional boxer.

- Marcin says Mariusz has talked a little bit too much and the time will come for him to take the consequences from those words. Mariusz says that if he has chosen an opponent and is gonna fight him in the ring then they're not there to hug eachother.

- When asked if Mariusz is interested in doing MMA for a longer period of time he says that he has done everything thats possible in Strongmen competitions(But also says that he would like to compete a couple more times) and he spends more and more of his time on the mat and he likes it, he wants to see how it goes and he also says that this isnt the only fight.

- He says he has been interested in martial arts since he was 10 years old and trained Kyokoshin intensevily for about 10 years but then he couldnt financially continue spending that much time on it, later on Strongmen came to Poland and he had success in it so he did that for a while but still continued training martial arts from time to time.

- Marcin says that even though he doesnt like Mariusz he has to respect him for his achievements in the Strongmen competitions, he thinks that Mariusz will be a very dangerous opponent and the first phase from the fight will dedicate how it ends however lifting weights is not fighting and he was still in chock when he accepted the fight, he didnt belive Mariusz would do it cause he has really much to loose, Mariusz has trained Karate and Boxing but he has never been in a official bout - sparing and a fight are two completely different stories. Marcin says that Mariusz still has time to think this over and he(Marcin) wants to help him and he has prepared some Badminton rackets and advises him to maybe start with something easier. Mariusz answers that he has close to Czestohowa and he should start praying, maybe going there on his knees and if he really wants to see how a train will wreck a Maluch(Fiat 126, Polish car built during the communism) and regarding the official bouts that true, he havent fought officialy but unoffial on the streets, alot. He says that MMA and streetfighting has some stuff in common so he thinks that he will come through.

*Questions from the press*

- Marcin says this is the most important fight of his life, he fought for the title once and lost but he thinks he will get the chance again, but this challenge in Mariusz Pudzianowski will be a tough test, but he says hes a boxer and he knows how effective the sport is and he truly belives that he will win. He says hes not a mma-fighter but a boxer who will confront Mariusz in the formula of MMA and he hopes that his fists will let him win.

- Mariusz's advice to Marcin before the bout is to be a little bit more humble.

- Marcin says that Przemyslaw Saleta(First polish boxer who tried mma) left a bit of a stain on boxers because he fought and lost very quickly and Marcin would want to rebuild that image but he says that the styles wont matter as much but the individual, one boxer will loose against a mixed martial artist and another will win against a mixed martial artist.

- Mariusz says that hes gonna go out and do his thing and the people in attendence will get a happy suprise, noone has seen what he can do and the people who know has felt it on their own skin when they had some kind of a scuffle with him so they can tell the tale. He says that if he does something he does it good and the people that know him sees that. If he does something he doesnt do it to loose.

- Mariusz says that he has trained Boxing for the last 3-4 months and hes gonna have a months break now cause he is leaving for 2 weeks to do the Strongmen world championships. When he comes back he will train a little bit more intensevly and drop some weight off. He says that he has sparred a little bit but its hard to find opponents that will match his weight. The people he has sparred with were around ~90 kg. He said that he could hold his own and did a decent job but when they were out of his reach he did get a little bit of a beating, when he finally grabbed ahold of them though it was really hard for them to escape

- Mariusz gets asked a question if hes image wont be hurt by this after he was a strongmen with a golden heart(Dancing with the stars) and now he will be shown with blood on his face or on his hands, Mariusz answers that this is a sport and if he goes out on the battlefield to carry weights or to enter the ring, its a sport. His personal life doesnt have anything to do with it, what he does in the ring doesnt change how he talks to people or how he acts. People tolerate him for who he is and sport is sport.

- The rules will be like they have always been in KSW from the five years that they have held their events.

- Mariusz says the hes prepare from the Strongman championships and weighs in currently at around 140 kg but he plans to drop some weight(10-15 kg) to gain some more condition and that is something he works on all the time.

- Mariusz says that he hasnt really decided upon who he is gonna train with yet cause he is focused on the upcoming strongmen competition.

- There will apparently be no limit of rounds. When asked if Marcin isnt worried about going for unlimited rounds with a heavier opponent Marcin says that Mike Tysons old trainer Customado said that any fighter above 90 kilograms is able to knockout any other opponent to which Mariusz interuppts and says that he is far away from Mike Tyson. Marcin says that this is a prime example to why he doesnt like him and Mariusz responds that when he is a world champion in boxing like Tyson they'll talk. Marcin answers that they will have a talk on 11th of december and then they will see what he has to say and he hopes that on that day Mariusz wont be late like today and that he wont be waiting in the ring. Marcin continues and says that he knows exactly with what hes going to challenge himself and he has a perfect gameplan and the perfect people around him to help him and they will all do their best to bust the myth around strongmen and that lifting weights isnt fighting.

- Mariusz is asked what the people in strongmen say about this and what they think he answers that that he doesnt really care and thats why its his decision."

psirus 2009-10-05 15:37

De här med spoilers, vad jag vet så har de väl alltid spoilas ganska friskt i den här tråden direkt efter matcher osv.

Einar 2009-10-05 16:27

Går man in i en MMA-tråd efter en match så kan man inte vara så naiv att man tror att ingen skrivit om matchen. Jag skulle t.ex. inte gå in och kolla sportnyheterna om jag spelat in en fotbollsmatch som jag tänkt se senare. Risken att man får se resultatet är ganska överhängande.

ManuelIT 2009-10-05 16:36

Vafan, oftast så diskuteras ju matcherna live här på forumet. Antigen får man undvika tråden eller riskera att bli spoilad.

eternallord 2009-10-05 19:55

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Jorpa (Inlägg 3905104)
jag såg precis matchen... han klappade honom på huvudet mer eller mindre. Kan man få TKO på att slå någon i pannan ? Låt han ligga och slå, han blir ju bara trött. Lite löjlig match tycker jag. Kimbo var bättre på alla sätt, utom groundgame, som han ändå inte blev skadad av verkade de som.

Reglerna säger klart och tydligt att man måste försvara sig intelligent, om än ganska svaga slag, så får man inte bara ligga och ta emot upprepade slag mot huvudet. Kimbo gjorde inga sorters försök att ta sig loss och hamnade i situationen på tok för enkelt. Domaren gjorde rätt i att låta första ronden fortlöpa men när Kimbo var fast där andra gången och inte gjorde något motstånd har domaren inget annat val, det var helt rätt beslut i enlighet med reglerna.

ahl- 2009-10-06 19:02

Tonto 2009-10-08 08:41

Synd att matchen i dagens TUF inte blev längre när två män i bra form möter varandra :(

avsnittets höjdpunkt måste varit Rampage helsvarta audi R8.

spoon 2009-10-08 18:31

Lite drama, Mycket träning och bra fighting. Såhär ska ju TUF vara! Rampage verkar inte vara den skarpaste kniven i lådan...

Spiffy 2009-10-09 11:27

Tycker dock att det skulle vara mycket mer från träningen.
Jag bryr mig rätt lite om allt skit dom håller på med i huset, och annat skräp dom visar. Dom borde visa mycket mer från träningen enligt mig, så man kan lära sig lite saker.
Och ja Rampage verkar riktigt jäkla blåst. Fortsätter han så här, så är han snart lika pinsam som Ken Shamrock.

Simon. 2009-10-09 12:05

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Spiffy (Inlägg 3917594)
Tycker dock att det skulle vara mycket mer från träningen.
Jag bryr mig rätt lite om allt skit dom håller på med i huset, och annat skräp dom visar. Dom borde visa mycket mer från träningen enligt mig, så man kan lära sig lite saker.
Och ja Rampage verkar riktigt jäkla blåst. Fortsätter han så här, så är han snart lika pinsam som Ken Shamrock.

+1, synd att inte träningen får mer TV-tid, även om Rampage är en duktig fighter så är han helt klart inte speciellt smart...

von huff 2009-10-09 16:11

Har ni märkt att pudzianowski liknar crocop i ansiktet ganska mycket på endel bilder?

selmir 2009-10-09 18:16

Har aldrig riktigt gillat Rampage och när man ser på TUF gillar man honnom ännu mindre, visst en bra fighter men verkar vara en riktigt skitstövel hade jag varit i hans lag skulle jag be om att få byta.

Sebbe_H 2009-10-10 01:35

Älskar rampage men han är en tjockskallig jävel när det kommer till att coacha.

sz0 2009-10-11 23:52

Om ni inte såg wec 43 här om dan, så gör det. :)

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 05:00.