Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum

Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Allmänt Forum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ny MMA-tråd (varning för spoilers!) (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107588)

cero 2012-06-24 21:43

Clays kondition är fan helt otrolig. Sitter alltid och försöker förstå hur en människa kan hoppa runt så mycket utan att bli trött under hans matcher. Samma sak med Cruz. Stutsar runt nonstop i 25 minuter och är lika pigg i sista ronden som den första.

Hur avgörande är genetiken när det gäller konditionen? Självklart kan inte vem som helst bli världsmästare i långdistans, men hur ofta sållas superatleter bort för att det saknas genetik för just kondition?

Kwon 2012-06-24 22:10

Bäst var ju när Wand hade Jim Carrey på golvet.... :D

High1ander 2012-06-24 22:46

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Kwon (Inlägg 5841964)
Bäst var ju när Wand hade Jim Carrey på golvet.... :D

Asså vafan, då var det inte bara jag som tyckte att Rich såg ut som en biffigare Jim i Dum Dummare :)

cero 2012-06-24 22:51

Det var ett jävla tjat på olika hemsidor om Franklins fasansfulla "hairdo". Den såg ju för fan bra ut? Helt vanlig frisyr om inte annat.

Ser nästan ut som att han har transplanterat hår? Har för mig att hans hår fäste väldigt långt upp innan. Nu ser det tjockare ut framtill.

eternallord 2012-06-24 22:53

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av cero (Inlägg 5842032)
Det var ett jävla tjat på olika hemsidor om Franklins fasansfulla "hairdo". Den såg ju för fan bra ut?

Det är väl antagligen därför. Fåfänga är nog ett rätt bögigt attribut i amerikanska MMA-community :D

Tyckte personligen inte det såg särskilt tjusigt ut dock.

cero 2012-06-24 22:54

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo...klin_large.png

Doctor Snuggles 2012-06-24 22:59

Håller med, cero. Mycket bättre än hans förra "frisyr" iaf, även om det är kanske en aning Jim Carey/"jag vill se ung ut" vibbar över den.
Hans lila kalsonger var isf värre. ;)

eternallord 2012-06-24 23:07

Det är kanske för att Wanderlei är ganska liten, men jag tyckte Rich såg förbannat stor ut. Vill minnas att det ofta talades om vilken stor MW han var, men mot Anderson såg han inte så överdrivet stor ut och Anderson är ju mest långsmal. Hade varit intressant att se honom bredvid någon som Palhares som har ganska stockig fysik.

Doctor Snuggles 2012-06-24 23:14

Förstår inte riktigt hur Franklin har tänkt sig få en titelchans till.
Han klarade med nöd och näppe av Wanderlei som är ett skugga av sitt forna jag.
Är han ens top 10 numer?

cero 2012-06-24 23:22

Vet inte riktigt. Vore i alla fall meningslöst att ge honom ännu en titelmatch mot Anderson. Båda var ju i princip identiska, och Anderson har blivit mycket bättre sen sist.

Citat:

Hade varit intressant att se honom bredvid någon som Palhares som har ganska stockig fysik.
Finns nog inte många personer som ser stor ut brevid Palhares. Och på tal om honom: hur kan man ens ha någon kondition öht med den muskelmassan på en 170-centimetersram? Fy fan vad tungt det måste vara för hans lungor att bara leva haha.

Kwon 2012-06-25 00:42

http://www.cagepotato.com/wp-content...anklin-123.jpghttp://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo...arge_large.jpghttp://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1340551646

eternallord 2012-06-25 11:26

Haha, lite mer Nick Diaz-poesi. Vissa grejer han säger är så jävla roligt. Det bästa är att man verkligen kan se det framför sig, inget uttänkt i förväg eller manus utan bara hans vilda tankar som snurrar runt. Kung

“If people can’t handle watching me or they can't handle the intensity of my life or they can’t handle me cussing saying fuck this and fuck, then you know, I think people really need to become a little more mature, kinda grow up a little bit…”

So Nick, would you agree your marijuana smoking has got in the way of your fight career?
"Actually, on the contrary, my fight career has gotten in the way of my marijuana smoking."

"He just lost again right? See what I mean? You are promoting Rich Franklin and this motherfucker, here he is, letting it ride and he's just trying to uphold his image. The guy's a fucking teacher. He's a school teacher - that's what he is. If I was going to fight him I'd be pretty damn confident. I'm going to fight a teacher not a fighter. There are plenty of teachers I wanted to beat up."

"If you're getting paid more than me, I'm definitely more excited about this ass whoopin I'm gonna put down on you."

For the record do you own a computer?
"After my last fight I bought one, I have no clue how to work it nor have any intention of chatting on here with you whores."

“Back in the day, a Ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in the tree waiting to kill shit.”

"See if people are gonna hate just cause I say the word motherfucker, then fuck them, I don't have time to worry about marketing and shit, in my last fight my hair looked like shit cause all I did was train... I have other letters but i'm not that good of a reader."

Coming out of the UFC 67 weigh-ins:
"Diablo? who the fuck calls me diablo?"

All in relation to Gomi:
"He kinda just put his head down and looped some fucking punch out there that smacked me...I was like what the fuck?!?!?!?"

"There he is ....that little fucker."

“That little fucker hit me with a Hadukan or something.”

"I beat his ass. But you know, that little fucker. Man that fucker is tough. I mean I hit him, but then he comes out with this karate shit and little dude can bang. I mean he fucked up my eye and shit... That's why I went to the ground and go go'd him. You dont see that shit in MMA. Who in MMA go go's anyone cept me."

With regards to the Riggs hospital brawl:
Trigg - "You should have just closed the door Nick."
Nick - "How the fuck am I gonna close the door? I ain't no bitch."

"For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it: I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists. It's a new day and age, this is, uh, the year ... Fuck year is it? I don't know, because I've been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bullshit, which I don't do."

On fighting in Stockton:
“Fighting in Stockton is going to be great for me. Stockton is a great fight town because if you drive long enough on some of these roads you’ll probably see a pretty good street fight.”

“So my bottom line is I wanted to get a bunch of this stuff off my chest is … is that … you know … I’m not no chump. I’m not going to just talk shit or whatever. I can’t remember where I was really going with that.”

"Because you get high all the time, you can't find people that train all the time. But if you get high and train, you will get high and train all the time together and it will be fucking massive-takeover-smoke-weed-and-kill-people shit."

"Making weed illegal is a little bit paranoid, don't you think? It's like saying God made a mistake, you know what I mean? It's like, you've got the whole world and Earth and all its holy creations, right? And God is like, Hmm, lookit, my whole world in all its holy ways, and he's like, Oh-my-me-oh-shit, I left weed in here. Yeah right, I left weed in here. Oh, shouldn't have smoked that joint on the third day."

The hydrogenated chocolate incident:
Jesse Holland (UFCmania): Who paints their hair and toes?
"Dude everybody. C’mon man. Even Hermes Franca. One day he comes in with that goofy haircut. You got Jens Pulver, fucking Mayhem Miller. Some bitch he was talking to tried to offer me this piece of hydrogenated chocolate. What the fuck are these guys into? Give me some real chocolate. Real fighters eat real chocolate."

“If I have a girlfriend, I don’t bring her to flaunt her. She doesn’t get to reap the benefits of me being famous."

“I’m trying to fight Sakurai, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight Anderson Silva, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Georges motherfucking St.Pierre. I’m trying to fight … I didn’t mean to call Georges a motherfucker, but I ain’t got no problem getting there and fighting the best people in the world. Georges is a nice guy. I’m trying to fight Jon Fitch, I’m trying to fight Silva, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Takanori Gomi, Sakurai, I’m trying to fuck everybody up. Fuck this shit. This is fucking gangster fucking warfare. I don’t give a fuck. You know what I mean?”

"Don’t be scared homie!"

"I don't know where this term "training camp" in MMA came from. There's no campground. There's no tents."

cero 2012-06-25 13:52

Diaz är verkligen en trasig och vilsen själ, men han får i alla fall lite respekt av mig för att vara sig själv och säga vad han tycker. Humor på hög nivå.

Detta var fan det bästa jag läst:

"Actually, on the contrary, my fight career has gotten in the way of my marijuana smoking."

"Georges motherfucking St.Pierre"

cero 2012-06-25 16:35

Får inte glömma: "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night.. all day!"

Haha, Greg Jackson har blivit hatobjekt #1 efter Clays match, titta på likes och kommentarer:

:D

Doctor Snuggles 2012-06-25 17:40

Det är fascinerande hur många mma-fans som har adhd.
Jacksons fighters har ju klart över genomsnittet vad gäller avslut.

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 15:41.