Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum

Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Allmänt Forum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ny MMA-tråd (varning för spoilers!) (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107588)

Doctor Snuggles 2011-03-04 19:45

Diegos ansikte. Winner!

Kwon 2011-03-04 19:45

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av eternallord;4903940Han såg märkbart mjukare ut runt magen i senaste fighten och ja, han skulle nog må bra av att tappa lite vikt. Och lugna sig med festandet lite :D

[IMG
http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/070210tapouttao/1092.jpg[/IMG]

Äh, Living the Dream ffs! :D

eternallord 2011-03-04 19:46

Diego var i "good spirits" backstage efteråt, men hans ansikte är en jäkla röra. Lorenzo var tvungen att säga sitt namn för att Diego skulle veta vem det var när han kom in för att gratulera efteråt.

Doctor Snuggles 2011-03-04 19:54

Bästa inlägget på sherdog på lång tid:

"BJJ and impact on making love (NSFW)
Hello my friends,
Since my last unfortunate saga involving a particularly unkempt gentleman, my training has been going well, I am training very hard at the moment, and doing a lot of wrestling with our resident wrestling coach to improve my overall game, and I am hoping to compete in a no –gi tournament in the upcoming month.

I started this thread to gain some advice and perhaps to hear other people’s stories regarding BJJ affecting their lovemaking skills, as I have been having consistent familiarity in the bedroom with BJJ related characteristics.

My story begins about two weeks ago, I had not been able to train for a couple of days due to a wrist injury and I was not allowed to train until it had fully recovered, so I was at an agitated disposition. During work I would often jump up on one of the support bars in our garage, and do sets of chin ups and rowing chin ups until my arms were numb, coupled with swimming for 30 minutes of my hour lunch break at the local swimming centre, alas this only fuelled the fire that I felt had consumed me. When I came home from work I found myself prowling the house like a caged lion, stopping only sometimes to casually shadow box myself in one the wall mirrors that are affixed to my home walls. I would sometimes go for a long run or have a frenzied sprinting session to try and get rid of this irritated attitude that had adorned my conscious mind and spread through my body like a demanding disease, but this only briefly fatigued my physical body and did nothing to stop the aggressive embryo that was growing within the womb that was my industrious mind.

My girlfriend was away on a training course for these few days, and I had not slept with her for the duration of this tense period due to her absence, and I could feel that I needed a substitute for training, something to appease the testosterone that was saturating my body similarly to how it would affect a sex-pest in an orgy sauna. I had masturbated frequently at home (and also sometimes at work) to try and lessen this feeling, however it only lessened the invading agitated sensation for twenty minutes or so until my stockpile replenished.

My girlfriend came home 3 days before I was due to start training again, and I greeted her with a tender embrace, which soon turned into an animalistic clinch with my hands grasping tender parts of her body as if they had been invaded by some sort of grip lust, once my stiff love sausage chafed against her then covered lady garden (it was shaved but the simile lady garden will suffice regardless).
I took her there and then, and made lascivious yet affectionate love to her and the agitated animalistic emotion that had remained embryonic in my mind and body for the past few days had finally taken form, and of course this is when things started to go wrong.

I was behind my girlfriend, bestowing an unyielding paddling with my loins upon her, when all of a sudden I stepped one sweaty leg over hers, followed by the other and untwined them with hers. At this point I fell forwards onto her and secured an under over grip, and realised that I had taken and secured her back. I was still attached so I proceeded to paddle and make it seem intentional, whilst the disturbing truth remained that it was entirely training impetus which had taken over my body.

After this position my girlfriend was prone and spread eagled on the floor and invited me in between her legs to continue making love in a sensual fashion. However after 4 shovels I found myself throwing her legs over my shoulder and explosively performing the double under guard pass, and I threw her legs aside with the speed that one would throw a baseball in a professional baseball match. Her legs bounced off the floor and she looked at me with a confused sense of disregard once I had secured side control and began slightly driving my shoulder into her jaw to prevent her escape.

I suddenly realised what I had done and proceeded to kind of joke about it whilst kissing her, hoping that she would not prevent me from further sensuous plunging. After this I lay on the floor and she assumed the missionary position on top of me and began to work. I found this position very agreeable, although there was an annoyance in the back of my mind regarding her knee positioning. Her knees were rather tight in to my body, and she was not basing on the floor to prevent the turn over.

After numerous palpitations from this position the concern within my mind of her sloppy positioning festered like an open staph addled skin infection, and then the animalistic intensity of instinct began to take over and I found myself bridging up onto my shoulders and driving her over onto her back. She hit the ground with the sound of her flesh thwacking against the floorboards, and she looked bewildered and tried to remain composed and libidinous even though she had experienced a top notch and tightly performed reversal from the mount position (it was technically the missionary position because we were making love and not training BJJ, but I am using the term ‘mount’ for the purpose of highlighting the reversal).

I proceeded to cultivate her from this position; however BJJ training instincts were plaguing my mind. Every time I looked at her midsection, her hands were in the wrong place, her legs were not tight, I could just push hard down on her knees and get the pass easily, or perhaps drop back for an ankle lock or turn for a heel hook, because she had not closed her guard properly.

I tried to focus my mind on making tender yet forceful love to my girlfriend, but the only thing I could think of was BJJ, guard passes, gaining posture, avoiding the triangle, remaining tight in this position. With every stab I had flashbacks of training in BJJ, rolling with my training partners, and drilling with my instructor.

This highly disturbed me, as I did not want to be thinking or considering BJJ so intently whilst giving my girlfriend an adequate thumping, the thought of rolling with other sweaty gi laden men was causing my stiff nerve for the situation to dissipate. Despite my efforts to resist the urge to pass her loose guard, I pushed her knee down to the floor and drove my opposite knee through the gap I had created. I attained side control, made sure it was tight, and then transitioned to mount, where I worked my knees up high immediately, and then entered her mouth.

After a minute of furious hammering, I managed to climax, I yelled with a triumphant cry and then a short but sincere whimper after the event, I rolled off her and just lay on the floor, in disbelief at what had just happened. I discussed it with my girlfriend and she has assured me that this will go away once I start training again, but I am not so sure. For the next few days we made love I could not finish because all I could think about was gi chokes and gripping her sleeve so she could not under hook my leg when she was wearing her bathrobe, or I was generally just noticing every single aspect of BJJ that had been programmed into my mind like it was a reflex.

I am due to start training again tomorrow, should I ask my instructor for advice regarding this? Or should I see how training helps it, and if it does indeed cure this BJJ lovemaking invasion that has captured the innermost workings of my mind. More importantly has anyone else experienced this or am I some singular anomaly?

Thanks in advance my friends. "

:D

Kwon 2011-03-04 19:59

LOL snacka om miljöskadad.

eternallord 2011-03-04 20:01

Haha, what the hell.

Petoria 2011-03-04 20:07

Haha man får hoppas att det inte är på riktigt :laugh:

Kwon 2011-03-04 20:22

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Petoria (Inlägg 4904204)
Haha man får hoppas att det inte är på riktigt :laugh:

Ja, eller tvärtom.

Tänder till och tänker på sexuella positioner ist när han rullar med skäggige Enok Pentti 45 år på BJJ-klubben.

Doctor Snuggles 2011-03-04 20:29

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Kwon (Inlägg 4904245)
Ja, eller tvärtom.

Tänder till och tänker på sexuella positioner ist när han rullar med skäggige Enok Pentti 45 år på BJJ-klubben.

Tvivlar. Knula är lätt. BJJ är svårt. :D

Doctor Snuggles 2011-03-04 23:28

Märkte ni förresten att Bowles vann igen mot samma motståndare, på samma sätt, på samma tid, i samma rond? Har Bowles sålt sin själ till djävulen? Help us, Jeebus!

kelk 2011-03-04 23:30

Palhares är på g igen. Bra.

Brabo 2011-03-05 01:46

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-h.../DiegoLost.png

panzerpig 2011-03-05 11:09

Den där bilden får mig att fundera på varför inte domaren bad läkaren kika på hans ansikte?
Säger inte att matchen borde brytit men en titt borde dom kanske tagit?
Fedor såg inte sådär mosad ut när han blev stoppad, tex...

eternallord 2011-03-05 11:14

Det var typ 60 sekunder kvar när han tog emot den smällen.

cero 2011-03-05 13:30

Vart kan man se Palhares match?

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 19:51.