Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum

Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Allmänt Forum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ny MMA-tråd (varning för spoilers!) (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107588)

Pdaddy 2011-06-27 20:28

sååå synd :/

pd

eternallord 2011-06-28 00:35

Helvetiskt bra event, Brennemann var otroligt grym, Mitrione diggar jag som vanligt och visst, det var synd att Barry förlorade, men i min mening finns det inga förlorare i en sån fight. Så otroligt spännande och back-and-forth, underbart att se. Oliveira - Lentz var också sjukt bra, fick WEC-vibbar.

Morecraft gav mig obehagliga Struve'esqua vibbar vad hakan beträffar. Tycker det är lite tungt att se killar i tidiga 20-årsåldern bli tokknockade sådär flera gånger.

eternallord 2011-06-28 00:52

Tyvärr måste jag säga att jag definitivt anser att, under gällande regelverk, bör Oliveria-fighten vara en no-contest.

spoon 2011-06-28 07:45

Riktigt bra event som toppades med det helt galna slutet i main-event. Lite trist då jag höll på Barry. Tycker domarna var lite heta på gröten med att ställa upp dom i vissa matcher. Tråkigt då dom blir påverkade av publiken som buar. Buar gör dom ju jämt i staterna så man tycker att dom borde vara vana.

eternallord 2011-06-28 07:53

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av spoon (Inlägg 5139569)
Tycker domarna var lite heta på gröten med att ställa upp dom i vissa matcher.

håller helt med, katastrofal standup i Story-fighten, även Morecrafts var stressat

yooii 2011-06-28 08:23

Ja, det var några märkliga insatser från domarna på denna gala. Han som ställe upp Story var märklig galan igenom.

Annars blev jag positivt överaskad, börjar gilla de små korten mer och mer.
Just nu tycker jag att är betydligt mer intressant att se fighters som Brenneman och Mitrione än att se contenders grinda till sig titelchans.

spoon 2011-06-28 08:44

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av yooii (Inlägg 5139614)
Ja, det var några märkliga insatser från domarna på denna gala. Han som ställe upp Story var märklig galan igenom.

Annars blev jag positivt överaskad, börjar gilla de små korten mer och mer.
Just nu tycker jag att är betydligt mer intressant att se fighters som Brenneman och Mitrione än att se contenders grinda till sig titelchans.

Håller helt med. Unga hungriga fighters som vill visa upp sig för att få fler matcher blir mer fart än dom som har mer att förlora. Man förstår ju dom olika strategierna. Dom fick gärna slänga in mer av dom lätta klasserna för där blir det ofta fart ändå. Saknar WEC lite.

spoon 2011-06-28 08:49

Och en fråga till er som kan...

Är sidemount verkligen så bra position? När man fick knäa på marken så var den ju guld men hur ofta ser man avslut därifrån?

eternallord 2011-06-28 09:30

Sidemount är en otroligt dominant position, man är vidöppen för armbågar och flera effektiva submissions, skillnaden är att den är mycket lättare att rymma ifrån i MMA än i BJJ. I BJJ ligger killen ovanpå enormt tätt hela tiden, men i MMA måste man skapa viss seperation för att kunna kasta några slag och det räcker ofta för att explodera och ta tillbaka halfguard.

Doctor Snuggles 2011-06-28 10:37

Därför Brock är så bra i sidemount. Inte bara att han är en bra brottare, hans tyngdpunkt är ganska högt upp iom att han har mest massa på överkroppen (till skillnad från t.ex Barnett som har tunga höfter), och därför kan brösta ner folk från sidan. Skulle Overeem utveckla sin brottning mer så skulle det vara en bra position för honom också, särskilt om han skulle kunna slänga in några knän ibland.

Kwon 2011-06-28 10:51

Wandeco tränar inför fighten

http://sportsnickel.com/wp-content/u...hris-Leben.jpg
http://www.fightingspiritmagazine.co..._wanderlei.gif

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Chris Leben
Chris Leben remembers first wanting to fight Wanderlei Silva nine years ago, before he was even close to competing in the UFC. He barely remembers it now, but says old friends and training partners have reminded him of it in the last year or so, since he first began his campaign to fight Silva.

But when he finally received the call from UFC matchmaker Joe Silva that he'd been granted his wish, Leben was not quite as joyous as you might have expected. As he tells it, it was something of a "be careful what you wish for" moment when the realization hit him that he was going to have to fight the legendary "Axe Murderer" at UFC 132.

Even since then, the emotions have not fully changed for Leben, who has stared down inner feelings of conflict regarding the matchup. On one hand, he is overwhelmingly thrilled about facing someone he once looked up to as a hero. On the other, Leben is coming off only the second knockout loss of his career, and has to do it against one of the sport's most aggressive and powerful fighters.

"I'll be honest, I'm excited to fight Wanderlei and I'm a little scared at the same time, too," he said on a Tuesday teleconference. "For me that's a very motivating and driving emotion."

For Leben (25-7), the loss against Stann forced him to reevaluate many things. He had been riding a three-fight win streak, including two fights in two weeks, and he had a full camp in which to prepare for Stann. The match figured to be a test of each man's firepower, and Leben, who is blessed with tremendous power and an excellent chin, liked his chances. But when the fight went down, so did Leben, the victim of a first-round TKO.

The loss deeply affected Leben, so much so that he went for counseling shortly thereafter.

"We've all had our wins and losses," he said. "The bottom line is you've got to get back on the horse. This is going to be my 19th fight in the UFC. So I've been around a while. A loss isn't going make me perform bad the next time. I don't lose all my belief in myself or anything like that. Basically, I look back and go, 'Well, I messed up. What worked in camp? What worked in the fight and what didn't work?' After I analyze that, I try to change a few things. That's what I've done. This sport, the way I look at it is a continual learning curve. I've never stopped learning. Not just the skills but also our life outside of fights, our diet. Everything leading up to the fight I'm constantly trying to change and tweak and find out how can I get another two percent out of myself."

But at least for this fight, there's an additional factor, and that's the presence of Silva across the cage. Though he's lost two of his last three and five of his last seven, Silva (33-10-1, 1 no contest) is regarded with reverence by many of today's fighters in equal parts for the heart he's displayed throughout his career as well as his many successes in combat.

Whatever you make of Silva's rough recent stretch, he's officially 1-0 as a UFC middleweight after a win over Michael Bisping in what seems forever ago at UFC 110, way back in Feb. 2010. Since then he's been recovering from injuries and surgeries.

Everyone figures that Silva plus Leben will equal fistic fury, and even though he wanted the fight and got it, that doesn't exactly make Leben happy. In fact, Leben dropped a surprise when discussing his fighting future when he said, "I'll be honest with you: I don't like fighting. I love the training. But the day of the fight, anyone who says they really love it, they're probably lying to you."

Leben says he can remember back to his very first fight, standing in the cage and looking across at his opponent wondering why he had possibly decided to do this. But once the bell rings, he switches gears and gets to work. It's that same fear that drives his training, and motivated him to challenge one of his all-time favorites.

For whatever it's worth, Silva said on Monday complimented Leben's style, saying "he fights like me." For Leben, that is simply another reason to work hard and prepare for a fight years in the making, at least in his own mind. Even if Silva has slowed down a fraction of step, to Leben, he's still the same "Axe Murderer" that struck fear in the hearts of the world's best at one time. For Leben, that fear is nothing to run away from. It's something to embrace as a useful tool.

"He's an animal. There's nothing more motivating than fear of a coma," he said with a laugh. "Honestly, I'm so psyched to fight Wanderlei Silva. He's one of my heroes. I don't want to tell him this, but when I started fighting, I would get bootleg PRIDE videos and in some ways try to emulate some of the stuff he did. You've got to beat a legend to be a legend. To fight one of my heroes, I'm so stoked. A passing of the torch is kind of what I'm hoping for. A little fear is good. I might be a little worried, but you know what? I'm going to get in there and do what I do because as men, that's what we do. We look our issues and fears in the eye, and then we conquer them."

Nitrometan 2011-06-28 11:33

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Kwon (Inlägg 5139821)
Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Chris Leben
Chris Leben remembers first wanting to fight Wanderlei Silva nine years ago, before he was even close to competing in the UFC. He barely remembers it now.

Starkt gjort att komma ihåg det.

Kwon 2011-06-28 11:47

Batista kör MMA och Fruktdiet nu och är nu nere på 80 kg på sina 190 cm
http://cdn.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/batista3.jpg

Wrestlingdays are over
http://www.mastcelebs.com/upload/wwe55e.jpg

Doctor Snuggles 2011-06-28 12:17

What? Vägde inte han typ 290 lbs förut? Mer info om Batista.

Förresten ska Pudzilla o dvd ha rematch, kanske I höst. Pudde har droppat till 115 kg och fortsätter jobba på cardion, precis det jag tippade på att han borde. Lär han sig hålla i tyglarna dessutom så blir det intressant. Tror han tar rematchen, den envisa jäveln. Bäst för honom iaf. Tror fortfarande han skulle behöva en 2-3 matcher till, mot okända.

Kwon 2011-06-28 12:23

290 lbs = 130 kg som Wrestler ja
http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail...03_batista.JPG

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 12:20.