Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum

Kolozzeum Forum - Sveriges största träningsforum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Allmänt Forum (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ny MMA-tråd (varning för spoilers!) (https://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107588)

Petoria 2012-08-24 18:20

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av cero (Inlägg 5944813)
Glöm inte att Jones blev hatad i flera månader på olika mmaforum för att han tjallade på några äldre cannabisrökare som 12-åring.

Sen är han tydligen "cocky" och "arrogant" om han kritiserar någon eller något, men om Rampage eller Chael gör det kommer det en hel flock av jublande datanördar iklädda Tapout-tröjor och limegröna joggingskor.

Men visst, Jones har visat sig ha en lite ostabil personlighet. Samma problem har nog många 24-åringar som helt plötsligt får otroligt mycket publicitet och uppmärksamhet från alla olika håll.

http://i50.tinypic.com/t0jker.jpg

Gjorde denna bilden om det innan :D

Doctor Snuggles 2012-08-24 18:25

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Petoria (Inlägg 5944817)
Sant.

Men om vi nu ska vara ärliga, vem hade gett Sonnen en chans mot Jones? Även Greg måste ha insett det. Sonnen har ingen chans att avsluta Jones och har väääldigt svårt att se honom hålla ner honom i 5 ronder.

Känns som en väldigt enkel match för Jones imo.

Visst, tänkte mest på att det verkar som team quest fuckade alla, inklusive UFC. ;)
Sonnen har dessutom visat sig vara mottaglig för trips redan, och har nog knappast tillräckligt bra försvar för att klara sig mot Jones gnp.

Tediiieee 2012-08-24 19:50

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av petoria (Inlägg 5944820)
http://i50.tinypic.com/t0jker.jpg

gjorde denna bilden om det innan :d

:d:d

frogmachine 2012-08-24 20:04

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av Kwon (Inlägg 5944712)
Chael är inte så svår att förbereda inför, man behöver bara jobba på sitt spinning backfist-defence så neutraliserar man hans styrka.

lol

cero 2012-08-25 11:17

Petoria: Haha. Det där var iofs ganska fyndigt.

davve 2012-08-25 14:37

Braulio Estima gjorde sin mma-debut inatt, vann på arm-triangle i första ronden.:)

Doctor Snuggles 2012-08-25 18:21

"Hi, I'm Lorenzo Fertitta. I'm the Chairman and CEO of Zuffa LLC, and not a gangster.

I am the person responsible for putting Vitor Belfort against Jon Jones in the main event of UFC 152 for the Light Heavyweight Championship.

"Lorenzo" I hear you call, from my private helicopter over Rio, "Why is Vitor Belfort getting a title shot at 205lbs? He hasn't fought there since 2007!"

Unfortunately I can't reply, because by then i've passed over your head and you wouldn't hear me, sorry.

I DID have one of my office staff take a break from finding the UFC 151 fighters new bouts to write out my top 8 reasons why Vitor Belfort is the perfect opponent for Jon Jones at UFC 152 though. You're welcome.

Reason 1: Vitor Belfort chews ice like a boss. Did you see the video blog before the Anthony Johnson fight, where Johnson weighed in at 280lbs? I saw Vitor chewing that ice and I knew, instantly, that he could and would chew through his own arm if it got trapped under an Anthony Johnson. Or some other supermassive immovable object. That's the kind of man you want fighting for your title!

Reason 2: Vitor Belfort KO'd Tank Abbot. He literally KO'd a TANK. I've read the history of the UFC and Tank Abbot was a big deal. I don't remember his record but he had a badass beard and he knocked that guy out so hard he became a mummy. Pretty badass, right? Well Vitor knocked HIM out. Boom.

Reason 3: Vitor Belfort is super famous in Brazil. You have no idea. Vitor was on a daytime TV show in Brazil and he didn't even fall asleep or say he wanted to fight Tommy Morrison or ANYTHING.

Reason 4: UFC 153 was a really good card and no one had done anything to break it yet.

Reason 5: Vitor Belfort once beat Heath Herring AND Bobby Southworth in the same year. No other fighter in all of MMA has ever pulled that off. Look it up, Vitor is the only one. Jon Jones hasn't even done it.

Reason 6: Vitor Belfort knows JiuJitsu, He has a black belt from a Gracie and everything. He's just been waiting for the right moment to use it. Jon Jones will take him down and BOOM modified flying omoplata. I train with Dan Hardy, I know what i'm talking about here.

Reason 7: Vitor Belfort will flat out punch Jon Jones straight in the back of the head as hard as he can. To be honest if my reasons were in order of importance, this would be reason 1, 2 and 3.

Reason 8: Imagine if Vitor won. That would be fucking hilarious. I have a billion dollars, it would be worth losing a few million just to see everyone's faces if Vitor wins.

There you have it, 8 completely infallible reasons why Vitor Belfort wasn't just the Best choice, he was the ONLY choice. If you still don't like it, it's Jon Jones' fault."

cero 2012-08-25 19:25

http://i49.tinypic.com/21cw8w3.jpg

Skulle tagit samma beslut om jag vore Jones, men detta var ganska kul.

Doctor Snuggles 2012-08-25 19:36

Jo, han är bra på att ge ammo till sina haters. ;)

Sonnen är förresten ett ont geni.

cero 2012-08-25 19:37

Hahahahahaha, klockrent inlägg. Är helt övertygad om att Vitor var ett bra val nu.

Kwon 2012-08-25 20:02

Humble Chael

cero 2012-08-25 20:29

Hey, Jon. Go apologize, make some fans. :D

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
Carrying the cross for my company's decision. If someone has to take the blame, I will accept full responsibility for the way UFC 151 was canceled. I want to sincerely apologize to all the other athletes/fans who's time and money was waisted. I feel terrible about the way that was handled.

Doctor Snuggles 2012-08-25 20:49

Lite passivt aggressivt. ;)
Jag kan se alla sherdog-svar redan: "Who does he think he is? Jesus? "

Kwon 2012-08-25 20:57

Carrying the cross... :D

cero 2012-08-25 21:16

Något säger mig att denna killens PPV-säljning kommer öka rejält framöver.

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 19:44.