handdator

Visa fullständig version : Kommentera denna artikel.

Slartibartfast
2007-06-05, 08:43
Detta är ett utdrag ur en artikel som heter A Training Philosophy For Solid Mass Gain av Kelly Baggett

"Training Principles

Growth is stimulated from a combination of tension, total work, and fatigue. As we’ll see in a minute, outside the boundaries of extremely low volume programs, progressively increasing tension at a given level of work is the primary stimulus for ongoing gains in growth. Factors related to fatigue might add around 10% to that.

Tension

To get maximal tension on all available muscle fibers in a given muscle requires full motor unit recruitment in that muscle. This can occur 2 ways:

A: Lifting a heavy load (80%+) so that all the muscle cells are firing from the first rep. (example: Lifting an 80% load for 5 reps)

B: Lifting a light load in a fatigued state so that your muscles “think” the load is heavy. (example: Lifting: a 50% load with short rest intervals and having the weight feel heavier then your ass after a 5 mile run.)

Anytime you put forth a maximal effort and have to really strain to move the weight, regardless of the weight on the bar, all the muscle fibers in the working muscle turn on and “tense up.” This is tension. Get a muscle fiber to “tense up” often enough in a workout and it gets damaged. Your muscles don’t know how much weight they’re lifting, they only know they’re working. It's not necessarily the weight that induces hypertrophy but what the muscles "go through" while lifting a weight.
Having said that, there is a difference between lifting a light load in a state of fatigue that "feels" heavy, and a load that “is” heavy. The main difference between the 2 is the heavy load will induce earlier recruitment of the fast twitch fibers and more eccentric microtrauma during the lowering phase of a movement, which is the primary stimulus for growth of muscle protein myofibrills, while the lighter load lifted in a state of fatigue, often associated with more repetitions, will tend to induce more growth through increased “energy and water storage” mechanisms."

Detta är vad jag alltid trott, men folk verkar inte tro på det.

Fatality
2007-06-05, 08:58
är inte överdrivet bra på och fatta sånt här, men menar dom att det är onödigt och lyfta tung tung vikt för det ger mindre resultat? :P styrkemässigt är det väl bra

King Grub
2007-06-05, 09:05
Visst är det så. Men faktum kvarstår, att om du utfört samma pass på samma sätt fast med tyngre vikter, hade det antagligen stimulerat mer i längden, varför det lönar sig att sträva efter att höja belastningen kontinuerligt.

Slartibartfast
2007-06-05, 09:30
Det jag syftar på är att om man kör t.ex. fem set bänk och serien ser ut såhär:

100 kg x 10 reps
90 kg x 10 reps
85 kg x 10 reps
80 kg x 10 reps
75 kg x 10 reps

Så kommer sista setet att stimulera musklerna lika mycket som det första, trots att vikten är mycket lägre, då musklerna är trötta och därför känner att de arbetar lika hårt i sista setet som i första setet.

jwzrd
2007-06-05, 09:32

100 kg x 10 reps
90 kg x 10 reps
85 kg x 10 reps
80 kg x 10 reps
75 kg x 10 reps

Så kommer sista setet att stimulera musklerna lika mycket som det första, trots att vikten är mycket lägre, då musklerna är trötta och därför känner att de arbetar lika hårt i sista setet som i första setet.

Läs texten som står under det du markerat med fetstil.

Fatality
2007-06-05, 09:35
men det är väl ingen fara och köra úbertungt ibland i alla 3 setten på en övning? ibland kör jag 2reps på axlar på axelpress och då går jag sönder hehe

Madara
2007-06-05, 09:55
Det är mycket bättre för tillväxt generellt att köra som ditt exempel slarti än att tex. gå ner i repsen och köra tyngre. Först har vi själva kontakt frågan då det krävs mycket av personen för att få über bra kontakt på vissa tyngder och viss rep mängd, utförandet kommer alltid stå i rampljuset kontra vikterna om det är volym som söks.

major Pectoralis
2007-06-05, 10:10
Som sagt: läs igenom hela texten igen.

JohnRick
2007-06-05, 10:52
Detta är ett utdrag ur en artikel som heter A Training Philosophy For Solid Mass Gain av Kelly Baggett

"Training Principles

Growth is stimulated from a combination of tension, total work, and fatigue. As we’ll see in a minute, outside the boundaries of extremely low volume programs, progressively increasing tension at a given level of work is the primary stimulus for ongoing gains in growth. Factors related to fatigue might add around 10% to that.

Tension

To get maximal tension on all available muscle fibers in a given muscle requires full motor unit recruitment in that muscle. This can occur 2 ways:

A: Lifting a heavy load (80%+) so that all the muscle cells are firing from the first rep. (example: Lifting an 80% load for 5 reps)

B: Lifting a light load in a fatigued state so that your muscles “think” the load is heavy. (example: Lifting: a 50% load with short rest intervals and having the weight feel heavier then your ass after a 5 mile run.)

Anytime you put forth a maximal effort and have to really strain to move the weight, regardless of the weight on the bar, all the muscle fibers in the working muscle turn on and “tense up.” This is tension. Get a muscle fiber to “tense up” often enough in a workout and it gets damaged. Your muscles don’t know how much weight they’re lifting, they only know they’re working. It's not necessarily the weight that induces hypertrophy but what the muscles "go through" while lifting a weight.
Having said that, there is a difference between lifting a light load in a state of fatigue that "feels" heavy, and a load that “is” heavy. The main difference between the 2 is the heavy load will induce earlier recruitment of the fast twitch fibers and more eccentric microtrauma during the lowering phase of a movement, which is the primary stimulus for growth of muscle protein myofibrills, while the lighter load lifted in a state of fatigue, often associated with more repetitions, will tend to induce more growth through increased “energy and water storage” mechanisms."

Detta är vad jag alltid trott, men folk verkar inte tro på det.

Då behöver du ju i realiteten bara lyfta en vikt, nånsin? En 2kg-hantel räcker, om det inte är den faktiska vikten, utan den av muskeln upplevda tyngden.

Mson
2007-06-05, 11:10

100 kg x 10 reps
90 kg x 10 reps
85 kg x 10 reps
80 kg x 10 reps
75 kg x 10 reps

Musklerna stimuleras lika mycket men första setet stimulerar mer muskelprotein-tillväxt och sista setet stimulerar mer tillväxt “by energy and water storage”. Om jag fattade det rätt.

Anders The Peak
2007-06-05, 11:10
Det är en kombination av stretch(belastning) och de metabolaförhållandet i muskeln som påverkar styrningen av genuttrycket dvs hur muskeln anpassar sig.
Grub har tidigare visat att uthållighetsträning påverkar muskelfibrerna så de blir tunnare och en fiberomvandling sker så att fibrerna blir mer lik de uthålliga TYP 1 i egenskaperna.
När det gäller muskelutveckling fungerar det lika bra att köra något som kallas Peak Contration träning dvs man tager en vikt som är ca 75-105% av 1RM och håller den där muskeln är helt kontraherad så länge man orkar. Någonstans mellan 30-120 sekunder detta ger precis samma resultat som ROM.