handdator

Visa fullständig version : Vad är Era erfarenheter av detta?

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 17:46
Jag funderar på att köpa något tillskott på någon hälsokostaffär som sägs få håret att växa fortare. Vill gärna höra från Er om ni har provat och vad ni i så fall tyckte om resultatet. Vill helst inte lyssna på giriga försäljare...

Ryska_raketen
2007-05-27, 17:47
Protein`?

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 17:49
Protein`?

vad menar du? nej, inte proteintillskott...

Wintermute
2007-05-27, 17:59
Högt intag av protein får iallafall hår o naglar att växa snabbare.

Vet inget om andra tillskott som ger önskad effekt tyvärr

Achryl
2007-05-27, 18:07
Käka zink, det snabbar på hårväxten.

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 18:10
jag har hört att det finns ett speciellt tillskott på naturapoteket tror jag...tänkte om ni kanske vet

Achryl
2007-05-27, 18:13
jag har hört att det finns ett speciellt tillskott på naturapoteket tror jag...tänkte om ni kanske vet

zink?

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 18:19
zink?

vet faktist inte vad tillskottet ska innehålla...brukar sånt fungera?

Achryl
2007-05-27, 18:21
vet faktist inte vad tillskottet ska innehålla...brukar sånt fungera?

jag tror mest det innehåller zink

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 18:25
jag tror mest det innehåller zink

brukar sånt fungera? vill inte kasta pengarna i sjön...

Achryl
2007-05-27, 18:27

ja håret och naglarna växer snabbare, men sen får du det inte att växa till fullängd över en natt. det tar ju några månader i vilket fall som helst att få några centimeter exta. Har du inte haft problem med ditt hår i typ ett halvår nu?

Nimille
2007-05-27, 18:27
Silica & öljäst piller funkar fint för det :thumbup:
Finns att köpa på apoteket och hälsokostbutiker.

Achryl
2007-05-27, 18:31
På ett sätt är det kul med dina trådar gladis, men du borde testa att använda www.google.se
om du till exempel skriver "få håret att växa snabbare" eller "få håret att växa fortare" i sökrutan får du upp massa färdiga svar.

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 18:36
ja håret och naglarna växer snabbare, men sen får du det inte att växa till fullängd över en natt. det tar ju några månader i vilket fall som helst att få några centimeter exta. Har du inte haft problem med ditt hår i typ ett halvår nu?

jo...jag mår skit av detta...jag har ju tvingats klippa det emellanåt.

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 18:36
Silica & öljäst piller funkar fint för det :thumbup:
Finns att köpa på apoteket och hälsokostbutiker.

har du provat det själv?

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 18:41
På ett sätt är det kul med dina trådar gladis, men du borde testa att använda www.google.se
om du till exempel skriver "få håret att växa snabbare" eller "få håret att växa fortare" i sökrutan får du upp massa färdiga svar.

okej...oftast vill jag höra vad just ni tycker´för att jag tycker att det är ett ganska seriöst forum.

Det är bra att du talar om för mig exakt hur man söker på goggle...som du gjorde. Jag är så dålig på det här med datorer...framförallt när det gäller att söka fram saker. Det skulle hjälpa mig mycket om jag kunde bli bättre på det.

Eddie Vedder

Du vet väl att zink är en vanlig mineral som vi får i oss dagligen via kosten? Ett mineralämne precis som järn, kalcium, kalium, magnesium etc. och ingen hokus-pokus produkt som du enbart kan få i dej genom tillskott inhandlat till överpris i nån flumaffär.:cool:

Nimille
har du provat det själv?

Japp, placebo eller what ever så får det håret + naglar och allt att växa snabbare iaf.
Kan vara värt att testa åtminstonde, priset är inte så farligt det heller (tror det kostade runt 50kr burken/öljäst och lite dyrare för silican)
Om du vill få lite recensioner på det så ska det finnas ett antal användare på manligt.net som skrivit lite om det, bara att söka.

Kwon
2007-05-27, 18:44
Gladis

Vad tror du om dessa? Kan de hjälpa dig? Emaila dom så kan de säkert ge dig ett svar.

http://www.harologi.se/pages/menu/1

Kwon
2007-05-27, 18:46
Från hairstyles.org

How To Make My Hair Grow Faster

Hair News Magazine
by: Damien R. von Dahlem

In short, no pun intended, you can't. Putting pregnancy and illness aside, hair pretty much grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you do. A little faster in the summer than in the winter.

Of all the hair questions that we receive at the Hairstyles Catalog, questions regarding the rate of hair growth is by far the number one question. Many people write to us with remedies that they have heard about that will make their hair grow faster; from washing their hair with eggs, to cutting their hair during a new moon. This is what we call, "Hair Voodoo". There is not an inch of truth to any of these remedies.

Hair is a fairly exact science called trichology and there is not much that we do not know about hair structure, chemistry and growth. Most of the Hair Voodoo out there dates back before the onset of modern science. All sorts of conclusions were drawn from what seemed like reasonable observation, but was more often than not just pure conjecture based on coincidence.

Although there is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster with current technology, there are a number of things that may actually slow the process such as; a poor hair care regimen, poor diet, illness, medication, male and female pattern hair loss, and emotional stress.

Some of these things don't actually affect the growth rate per se, but they affect the hairs' health and unhealthy hair will probably not grow to its fullest potential. Besides regular shampooing and conditioning with good quality products, the only other thing that you can really do is take an inexpensive daily multi vitamin such as Centrum or even Flintstones. Don't waste your money on super vitamins. Zinc and Biotin in particular seem to be good for hair and are both found in the above recommendations. Unless you are pregnant or very ill with cancer or the like, your body only requires so many vitamins per day and simply flushes out the excess. In other words, you can't put twenty gallons in a ten gallon tank.

I frequently hear of people taking pre natal pills to make their hair grow faster, even men. The reason that an expecting mother's hair may grow slower or faster has to do with hormonal activity and not the pills. So please, stop doing that.

Well, there it is. You may not like the answer, but that is the scientific facts of the matter. If you still insist on buying into the Hair Voodoo or the thousands of snake oil pitch men out there ready to separate you from your money, well, you know the expression.

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 18:49
Gladis

Vad tror du om dessa? Kan de hjälpa dig? Emaila dom så kan de säkert ge dig ett svar.

http://www.harologi.se/pages/menu/1

på vilket sätt skulle de hjälpa till att få mitt hår att växa?

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-27, 18:50
Från hairstyles.org

How To Make My Hair Grow Faster

Hair News Magazine
by: Damien R. von Dahlem

In short, no pun intended, you can't. Putting pregnancy and illness aside, hair pretty much grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you do. A little faster in the summer than in the winter.

Of all the hair questions that we receive at the Hairstyles Catalog, questions regarding the rate of hair growth is by far the number one question. Many people write to us with remedies that they have heard about that will make their hair grow faster; from washing their hair with eggs, to cutting their hair during a new moon. This is what we call, "Hair Voodoo". There is not an inch of truth to any of these remedies.

Hair is a fairly exact science called trichology and there is not much that we do not know about hair structure, chemistry and growth. Most of the Hair Voodoo out there dates back before the onset of modern science. All sorts of conclusions were drawn from what seemed like reasonable observation, but was more often than not just pure conjecture based on coincidence.

Although there is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster with current technology, there are a number of things that may actually slow the process such as; a poor hair care regimen, poor diet, illness, medication, male and female pattern hair loss, and emotional stress.

Some of these things don't actually affect the growth rate per se, but they affect the hairs' health and unhealthy hair will probably not grow to its fullest potential. Besides regular shampooing and conditioning with good quality products, the only other thing that you can really do is take an inexpensive daily multi vitamin such as Centrum or even Flintstones. Don't waste your money on super vitamins. Zinc and Biotin in particular seem to be good for hair and are both found in the above recommendations. Unless you are pregnant or very ill with cancer or the like, your body only requires so many vitamins per day and simply flushes out the excess. In other words, you can't put twenty gallons in a ten gallon tank.

I frequently hear of people taking pre natal pills to make their hair grow faster, even men. The reason that an expecting mother's hair may grow slower or faster has to do with hormonal activity and not the pills. So please, stop doing that.

Well, there it is. You may not like the answer, but that is the scientific facts of the matter. If you still insist on buying into the Hair Voodoo or the thousands of snake oil pitch men out there ready to separate you from your money, well, you know the expression.

har du en svensk översättning på detta?

regus
2007-05-27, 21:58
har du en svensk översättning på detta?

Kort sammanfattning. Det går inte att få håret att växa snabbare i normala fall. Alla fåhåretattväxasnabbarepiller fungerar inte

gladiatorerna1
2007-05-28, 04:31
Kort sammanfattning. Det går inte att få håret att växa snabbare i normala fall. Alla fåhåretattväxasnabbarepiller fungerar inte

okej...känns tungt att höra...