handdator

Visa fullständig version : Vad är normalvärde, max-min värde etc för kreatinin i blodet?

Pata
2007-02-07, 12:50
Gjorde nyligen en hälsoundersökning via jobbet där kreatininnivån uppmättes. Nu minns jag inte referensvärdena eller vad jag fick men efter en lunchdiskussion i ämnet vill jag ha reda på lite referensvärden. Det enda jag kunde hitta delar ur en medicinsk rapport där följande framgick:
">100 µmol/L för kvinnor och >120 µmol/L för män"
Resten var ludigt skrivet och jag undrar om någon vet de normala , samt max- min värdena för kreatinin för män och kvinnor är?

(Jag har scrollat genom de stora kreatin trådarna på forumet men inte hittat något på sökord som "µmol/L")

Tack på förhand

EiseltUK
2007-02-07, 15:23
What are "normal" blood creatinine levels?

Normal levels of creatinine in the blood are approximately 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams (mg) per deciliter (dl) in adult males and 0.5 to 1.1 milligrams per deciliter in adult females. (In the metric system, a milligram is a unit of weight equal to one-thousandth of a gram, and a deciliter is a unit of volume equal to one-tenth of a liter.)

Muscular young or middle-aged adults may have more creatinine in their blood than the norm for the general population. Elderly persons, on the other hand, may have less creatinine in their blood than the norm. Infants have normal levels of about 0.2 or more, depending on their muscle development. A person with only one kidney may have a normal level of about 1.8 or 1.9. Creatinine levels that reach 2.0 or more in babies and 10.0 or more in adults may indicate the need for a dialysis machine to remove wastes from the blood.

Nilsjohan
2007-02-07, 15:50
(Jag har scrollat genom de stora kreatin trådarna på forumet men inte hittat något på sökord som "µmol/L")
hittar du inget av intresse om du söker på kreatinin?

Pata
2007-02-07, 18:33
What are "normal" blood creatinine levels?

Normal levels of creatinine in the blood are approximately 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams (mg) per deciliter (dl) in adult males and 0.5 to 1.1 milligrams per deciliter in adult females. (In the metric system, a milligram is a unit of weight equal to one-thousandth of a gram, and a deciliter is a unit of volume equal to one-tenth of a liter.)

Muscular young or middle-aged adults may have more creatinine in their blood than the norm for the general population. Elderly persons, on the other hand, may have less creatinine in their blood than the norm. Infants have normal levels of about 0.2 or more, depending on their muscle development. A person with only one kidney may have a normal level of about 1.8 or 1.9. Creatinine levels that reach 2.0 or more in babies and 10.0 or more in adults may indicate the need for a dialysis machine to remove wastes from the blood.

Tack!
(visade sig att jag hade 84 µmol/L vilket måste motsvara 0.84 mg /dl)

Sverker
2007-02-10, 10:28
Precis som Eiselt citerar så är kreatinmängden i blodet kopplat till muskelmassan. Större muskelmassa ger högre kreatininvärden i blodet.

Det hela bygger på att muskler använder kreatin och omsätter en stor mängd kreatinfosfat. Genom träning och användande av kreatinfosfat bildas spontant kreatinin som en avfallsprodukt.

Ola Wallengren
2007-02-10, 11:02
Tack!
(visade sig att jag hade 84 µmol/L vilket måste motsvara 0.84 mg /dl)

mol och gram är inte samma sak i detta fallet. Jag tror att molvikten för kreatinin är 113 eller något sånt.
Hur som helst hade du ju ett helt normalt kreatininvärde. Över 120 hade inte varit omöjligt om du har stor muskelmassa eller käkar kreatin. har själv haft 128-180 umol vid de tillfällen jag mätt.