handdator

Visa fullständig version : Liponsyra (ALA)

Haggstar
2002-12-17, 17:46
Jag vet att liponsyra höjer insulinkänsligheten i kroppen och att det är en stark antioxidant!

Men vad är det den gör för att höja insulinkänsliheten, och varför får man bättre upptag av kreatin?!

Någon som kan bringa klarhet i detta? :confused:

EiseltUK
2002-12-17, 18:01
Vet inte om det är exakt känt men ALA aktiverar olika kinas-enzymer i cellerna som man tror kan leda till ökat glukosupptag.

"Short-term treatment of 3T3-L1 adipocytes with R (+) alpha-lipoic acid rapidly stimulated glucose uptake in a wortmannin-sensitive manner, induced a redistribution of GLUT1 and GLUT4 to the plasma membrane, caused tyrosine phosphorylation of insulin receptor substrate-1 and of the insulin receptor, increased the antiphosphotyrosine-associated and insulin receptor substrate-1 associated phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase activity and stimulated Akt activity."

Mvh
Henrik

Lave
2002-12-20, 17:55
Originally posted by Haggstar
Jag vet att liponsyra höjer insulinkänsligheten i kroppen och att det är en stark antioxidant!

Men vad är det den gör för att höja insulinkänsliheten, och varför får man bättre upptag av kreatin?!

Någon som kan bringa klarhet i detta? :confused:

På http://kosttillskott.tripod.com/ finns 3 st artiklar om ALA. I ALA Part 3 står det även om kreatinupptag.

cez
2004-06-19, 00:25
Vad jag förstår så är det bättre att använda det när man bulkar? FÖr att det bara har någon effekt, förrutom de antioxidanta effekterna, när man har ett netto intag på kalorier.

Då lagras alltså 50% mer av glukoset in i muskelcellerna ist för fettcellerna?

Sverker
2004-06-19, 07:24
Jag funderar själv i de banorna.

Inte var glukosen lagras någonstans men att det är viktigt att hålla insulinkänsligheten uppe även när man bulkar.
Logiskt så borde man då kunna hålla fettinlagringen tillbaka och styra energin till musklerna.

Klart värt att prova. Om inte annat för att förstärka effekten av kreatin.

Styx
2004-06-19, 08:18
Originally posted by EiseltUK
Vet inte om det är exakt känt men ALA aktiverar olika kinas-enzymer i cellerna som man tror kan leda till ökat glukosupptag.

"Short-term treatment of 3T3-L1 adipocytes with R (+) alpha-lipoic acid rapidly stimulated glucose uptake in a wortmannin-sensitive manner, induced a redistribution of GLUT1 and GLUT4 to the plasma membrane, caused tyrosine phosphorylation of insulin receptor substrate-1 and of the insulin receptor, increased the antiphosphotyrosine-associated and insulin receptor substrate-1 associated phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase activity and stimulated Akt activity."

Mvh
Henrik

ALA har alltså iaf delvis samma funktion som insulin.
Insulin verkar genom att aktivera insulin receptorn som leder till autofosforylering av den som sedan fosforylerar insulin receptor substrat-1 och aktivering av PI-3 kinaset (som i slutändan leder till mer glukostransportprotein på ytan; GLUT4).
Alltså samma sak som ALA verkar göra.

Overload
2004-06-21, 21:30
Hur många milligram konsumerar ni per dag?
Vad är en bra dos?

jojje.net
2004-06-22, 07:27
Originally posted by Styx

ALA har alltså iaf delvis samma funktion som insulin.
Insulin verkar genom att aktivera insulin receptorn som leder till autofosforylering av den som sedan fosforylerar insulin receptor substrat-1 och aktivering av PI-3 kinaset (som i slutändan leder till mer glukostransportprotein på ytan; GLUT4).
Alltså samma sak som ALA verkar göra.

Det man har sett är att ALA även har en insulinoberoende väg. Genom att använda wortannin så har man i djurstudier sett ett ökat glukosupptag. Vilket steg i kejan vet man inte riktigt, om det är AKT/PKB, P70, GSK-3 eller vilket det är.Man har även sett att ALA aktiverar en p38 MAP Kinas-väg.

Två intressanta studier, en som visar att ALA ökar kreatinnivåerna i muskulaturen hos människa som är insulinkänslig. Och en väldigt intressant från Nature hur ALA påverkar hypotalamaus och hunger.

1. Effect of alpha-lipoic acid combined with creatine monohydrate on human skeletal muscle creatine and phosphagen concentration.

Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2003 Sep;13(3):294-302.

Burke DG, Chilibeck PD, Parise G, Tarnopolsky MA, Candow DG.

Department of Human Kinetics, St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada B2G 2W5.

Alpha-lipoic acid has been found to enhance glucose uptake into skeletal muscle in animal models. Studies have also found that the co-ingestion of carbohydrate along with creatine increases muscle creatine uptake by a process related to insulin-stimulated glucose disposal. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of alpha-lipoic acid on human skeletal muscle creatine uptake by directly measuring intramuscular concentrations of creatine, phosphocreatine, and adenosine triphosphate when creatine monohydrate was co-ingested with alpha-lipoic acid. Muscle biopsies were acquired from the vastus lateralis m. of 16 male subjects (18-32 y) before and after the experimental intervention. After the initial biopsy, subjects ingested 20 g x d(-1) of creatine monohydrate, 20 g x d(-1) of creatine monohydrate + 100 g x d(-1) of sucrose, or 20 g x d(-1) of creatine monohydrate + 100 g x d(-1) of sucrose + 1000 mg x d(-1) of alpha-lipoic acid for 5 days. Subjects refrained from exercise and consumed the same balanced diet for 7 days. Body weight increased by 2.1% following the nutritional intervention, with no differences between the groups. There was a significant increase in total creatine concentration following creatine supplementation, with the group ingesting alpha-lipoic acid showing a significantly greater increase (p < .05) in phosphocreatine (87.6 --> 106.2 mmol x kg(-1) dry mass [dm]) and total creatine (137.8 --> 156.8 mmol x kg(-1) dm). These findings indicate that co-ingestion of alpha-lipoic acid with creatine and a small amount of sucrose can enhance muscle total creatine content as compared to the ingestion of creatine and sucrose or creatine alone.

Medline (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=14669930)

2. Anti-obesity effects of alpha-lipoic acid mediated by suppression of hypothalamic AMP-activated protein kinase.

Nat Med. 2004 Jun 13

Kim MS, Park JY, Namkoong C, Jang PG, Ryu JW, Song HS, Yun JY, Namgoong IS, Ha J, Park IS, Lee IK, Violett B, Youn JH, Lee HK, Lee KU.

Department of Internal Medicine, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, 138-736 Poongnap-dong, Songpa-ku, Seoul 138-736, Korea.

AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) functions as a fuel sensor in the cell and is activated when cellular energy is depleted. Here we report that alpha-lipoic acid (alpha-LA), a cofactor of mitochondrial enzymes, decreases hypothalamic AMPK activity and causes profound weight loss in rodents by reducing food intake and enhancing energy expenditure. Activation of hypothalamic AMPK reverses the effects of alpha-LA on food intake and energy expenditure. Intracerebroventricular (i.c.v.) administration of glucose decreases hypothalamic AMPK activity, whereas inhibition of intracellular glucose utilization through the administration of 2-deoxyglucose increases hypothalamic AMPK activity and food intake. The 2-deoxyglucose-induced hyperphagia is reversed by inhibiting hypothalamic AMPK. Our findings indicate that hypothalamic AMPK is important in the central regulation of food intake and energy expenditure and that alpha-LA exerts anti-obesity effects by suppressing hypothalamic AMPK activity.

Medline (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15195087)