handdator

Visa fullständig version : Nya Nigeriabrev - stor humor..

Pez
2006-02-19, 16:59
Titta vad som damp ner i lådan häromdagen..
My names are Mrs. Helen Wendell, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what i have to the less privileged and charitable organizations in the world. I am 59 years of age and i was diagnosed for cancer about 5 Months ago, After the death of my husband, who worked for 15 years with an oil firm in the northern part of Africa before he passes away late 2004 he left me with everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to the less privileged and charitable organizations in the world for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned money for them selves. I have asked God to forgive me all my sins and i believe he has because he is a merciful God. I have gone for more than 6 operations since my illness started but still know improvement, I want you to pray for me because i will be going for another operation in the next 24 hours, Pray that i survive the operation.

I have decided to donate a reasonable amount of money to charitable organizations for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment i can't take any telephone calls, Due to the fact that my relatives are always around me and i have been restricted by my doctor from taking calls because i deserve all the rest i can get. Presently i have informed my attorney about my decision in assisting the less privileged and charitable organizations.

I wish you all the best and may the good God bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Kindly Contact my attorney through his email: yadiyadiyadi@excite.com if you are interested in assisting me with what i have asked of you, so that he can make all necessary arrangement for the money to be transferred to your name and remitted to your account before it will be giving to the charitable organizations.

I know we have never met but I have been directed by God to assist the less privileged and other charitable organizations in the world, and i hope you assist me sincerely.

I will appreciate your confidentiality in this matter until the task is completed, as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my heart desire, Due to the fact that i don't want relatives or family members standing in the way of my heart desire and my last wish on earth.

May his goodness and mercy follow us all the days of our lives amen?

With Love and May the almighty God bless you amen.
Mrs. Helen Wendell

Är det bara jag som tycker att det sånt här är väldigt underhållande? :D

Herkulez
2006-02-19, 17:10
fyfan pez, sitta och skratta åt en döende gammal tant :(

*loligt som fan*

christian
2006-02-19, 17:14
Ja du, Pez. Får du dåligt betalt av jobbet, iom att du ses som "less fortunate" av en äldre, döende afrikan? :D

Det är ju bara att hysta in pengarna, vad väntar du på? :devil:

hahavaffan
2006-02-19, 17:16
Tragiska jävlar som skriver skiten....

JJ
2006-02-19, 17:23
Schysst mailaddress :D

Pez
2006-02-19, 17:29
Schysst mailaddress :D
Nåja.. nu ändrade jag då den i mitt everlasting quest att aldrig aldrig aldrig överskatta människors intelligens.. :D

Jorgen
2006-02-19, 17:35
Du kunde inte lyda heller.
"I will appreciate your confidentiality in this matter until the task is completed" :nono:

reinholdsson
2006-02-19, 17:41
Är det inte sant det hon säger alltså? ;)

Fartman
2006-02-19, 18:12
Fy fan, man måste faktiskt vara duktigt naiv för att gå på sånt där. Speciellt nuförtiden när det där med nigeriabrev och dylikt är såpass känt.

Baan
2006-02-19, 18:15
Fy fan, man måste faktiskt vara duktigt naiv för att gå på sånt där. Speciellt nuförtiden när det där med nigeriabrev och dylikt är såpass känt.

men ack vad dom försöker, nigeriabrev är med stor marginal den populäraste formen av lurendrejerier på nätet, iaf enligt amerikansk statistik

Lallle
2006-02-19, 18:18
Jag blev bara arg när jag läste.

christian
2006-02-19, 18:20

Ändå räknar polisen med att ~15 personer i Sverige går på detta varje år. Ofta personer som chansar med svarta pengar som inte vill blanda in polisen.

En engelsk (tror det var det iaf) man som försökte avslöja en av ligorna blev mördad så det är inga dunungar som leker nigera-brev.

Ligorna drar tydligen in duktigt med pengar world-wide. Miljarder.

tossefar
2006-02-19, 18:22
Ändå räknar polisen med att ~15 personer i Sverige går på detta varje år. Ofta personer som chansar med svarta pengar som inte vill blanda in polisen.

Det kallas naturligt urval :thumbup:

Jarod
2006-02-19, 18:35
Jag fick exakt samma och av någon outgrundlig anledning så fångades det inte upp av Thunderbirds spam-filter... *grr*

christian
2006-02-19, 18:49
Det kallas naturligt urval :thumbup:

Ja, den där Darwin var nog inte så dum trots allt.

Fartman
2006-02-19, 18:49

En engelsk (tror det var det iaf) man som försökte avslöja en av ligorna blev mördad så det är inga dunungar som leker nigera-brev.

Ligorna drar tydligen in duktigt med pengar world-wide. Miljarder.

Å fan, det finns alltså gott om dumskallar där ute.

King Grub
2007-05-04, 15:36
Fick just detta.

Good day Friend,

I am the former prince of Nigeria, Ngobi Tairan, and I have a proposal for you in good faith which must need be carried out. Recently, my cousin was murdered by a prominant dissedent group for political reasons, and therefore it is no longer safe for me to remain here. This cousin has a large amount of money amounting to over 114,000,000 us dollars (one hundred and fourteen million us dollars) and we my family are attempting to transfer this money into american accounts to escape. THIS MUST BE DISCRETE. we were given your name as a trusted contact. Namely that you have a high integraity. If you participate, you will be given ofcourse a reward in the amount of thirtyfive percent. Please let me know if you are interesting in this money and we will set up the transfer as soon as possible.

sincearly,
Ngobi Tairan

http://bestsmileys.com/money/1.gif

Yes
2007-05-04, 15:51
Ett tips är att svara och säga att du ska iväg på en affärsresa men att du är mycket intresserad av att hjälpa till och att de kan göra upp transaktionen med din fru. Sen ger du dem telefonnummret till någon du inte gillar. För egen del har jag kört med Gudrun Schyman och Hasse Aro - bara ett tips. När jag fick svar igen var de inte lika glada längre.

Timme
2007-05-04, 16:18
Ett tips är att svara och säga att du ska iväg på en affärsresa men att du är mycket intresserad av att hjälpa till och att de kan göra upp transaktionen med din fru. Sen ger du dem telefonnummret till någon du inte gillar. För egen del har jag kört med Gudrun Schyman och Hasse Aro - bara ett tips. När jag fick svar igen var de inte lika glada längre.

hahah :laugh:

Nitrometan
2007-05-04, 17:05
De brukar ju köra med lotterivinster också.

"Grattis du har vunnit olti miljoner. För att få dem behöver du bara betala lite vinstskatt. Sätt in 14 tusenlappar på valfritt konto"

"Nej, nej. Du behöver inte köpa nån lott. Vi slumpar ut vinsterna!"

Slartibartfast
2007-05-04, 18:29
Varför har aldrig jag sån jävla flax!? *gah!*

Grub är ju redan rik. Jag är skitfattig. :cryout:

Achryl
2007-05-04, 19:33
hur funkar det första brevet? vad är nästa steg sas

Three pigs
2007-05-04, 20:17
Jag kan tänka mig att många har svårt för att säga nej.

Baan
2007-05-04, 22:15

Å andra sidan är det nog script som skickar ut så att du markerar dig själv som aktiv ifall du svarar och kan förvänta dig mer skit. Förvisso kanske dom skickar ut ändå... :)

blekfet2
2007-05-04, 22:17
Tragiska jävlar som skriver skiten....

Nejdå, tragiska jävlar är det stackare som fortfarande "går på" dessa brev ;)

Yes
2007-05-05, 00:38
Å andra sidan är det nog script som skickar ut så att du markerar dig själv som aktiv ifall du svarar och kan förvänta dig mer skit. Förvisso kanske dom skickar ut ändå... :)
Fast det är det ju värt för möjligheten att få jävlas lite. Jag har å andra sidan fått väldigt få nigeriabrev efter detta. Vem vet, de kanske ringde Hasse och blev kopplade till Leif G.W, det kan få vem som helst att sluta med sådana dumheter.

Zakath
2007-05-05, 00:41
Fick just detta.

"THIS MUST BE DISCRETE."

Aja baja Grub! :nono:

NisseEriksson
2007-05-05, 01:11
Fick just detta.

http://bestsmileys.com/money/1.gif

Haha

King Grub
2008-01-10, 17:01
Nu fick jag ett från självaste FBI!

ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON D.C

The Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, D.C in conjunction with some other relevant Investigations Agencies. Have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). As regard to your payment.

It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and
have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your
fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their services with you as well as your correspondence at all level.

Also note that from the FBI findings and CBN records after proper verification your actual outstanding contract payment is only US$9 million dollars remaining
Please re-confirm to the CBN office if this is inline with what you have in your record because after our own verification the actual remaining amount unpaid with your contract is only $ 9 million dollars.

In addition, also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the Executive Governor of the Central Bank, in the person of
Prof. CHUKWU CHARLES SOLUDO and MR KHALID JASSIM along with some of the top officials of the ministry regarding your case and they made us to understand that your file has been held in abase depending on when you personally contact the CBN for the claim.

They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the Central Bank.

We were informed that we should warn our citizens and other contractors from other countries who must have been informed of the contract payment to be very careful prior to these irregularities so that they don't fall victim to this ugly circumstance. And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Central Bank of Nigeria, you are further advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest and then contact immediately the real office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) only with the below information.

Email: cbn_governor@maktoob.com

We the FBI has been informed that, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to your bank account directly from Central Bank of Nigeria Offshore Bank Account in the U.A.E headed by MR KHALID JASSIM and a copy of the draft or transfer slip will be given to you for you to take to your bank for confirmation. Also have in mind that the Central Bank of Nigeria equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms, contact the CBN Governor as soon as you receive this email for your payment is ready.

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building

Snafu
2008-02-22, 16:37
FROM JOY MINOFF TO YOU.
Dearest,
With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.

My name is Joy Minoff. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland, I am married to Mr.Jean Claude Dramane director J.C Industries Cote d'Ivoire.We were married for 36 years without a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation.

And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).

Before my husband died last year there is this sum $9.8 Million Dollars that he deposited with a Private Finance Company here In Ivory Coast. Presently this money is still in the Vault of the Company.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late.husband to help Lessprivilaged people, orphanages,widows and propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don’t want in away where this money will be used in an unGodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you asap.

God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning,

joy Minoff.

Racso
2008-02-22, 16:47
Dave in the Afternoons

http://www.rockklassiker.se/podcast/dave/ljud/dave9.mp3

:D

LSR
2008-02-22, 17:05
Kan varmt rekomendera denna sida hur man blåser nigeriabrevsskrivare.
Mycket kul läsning!

http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

Squirrel
2008-02-23, 00:31
Congratulations!,

You are hereby notified that your email identity has won EUR 1 000 000 (One million Euro) after our final email draws condcuted last week.Your email ID was attached to serial number : ***** and drew the winnig numbers; ************

Please contact your assigned release manager, Mr.Mac' Grant by his email below;

Mac' Grant
Foreign Services Manager,
Information and Payment Bureau. London Representative Office.
( Email 1: MACGRANT@TELKOM.NET
Email 2: MACGRANT@UK2.NET )

for more information and release details.

To avoid complications or delay, please quote your refernce and batch numbers in every correspondence

Yours truly,
Jean-Piere Beuret,
Promotions Manager

Svarade, men fick inget svar tillbaka. :(

IronGiant
2008-02-23, 01:27
haahah den där rockklassiker
"ja din jävla knullhuvud" "jag ska slita av dig fötterna"

fan bästa på länge :D

Varför får man sånadär jäkla brev? jag får såna hela tiden?

Arne Persson
2008-02-23, 10:25
Bara att avnjuta!:D

http://j-walk.com/other/conf/

christian
2008-02-23, 12:13
http://www.419eater.com/html/booked.htm

Det roligaste jag läst på mycket länge. Långt men väl värt mödan. Missa inte ljudboken.. haha!

zeusden1
2008-02-23, 12:38
http://www.419eater.com/html/booked.htm

Det roligaste jag läst på mycket länge. Långt men väl värt mödan. Missa inte ljudboken.. haha!

:laugh:
HAHA! Har inte skratt så mycket på länge!!

King Grub
2008-02-29, 12:55
Dagens tar priset!

Hello
I am very sorry for you is a pity that this is how your life is
going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no
need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business
with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I
have to do it as I have already been paid for that.
Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person
have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and
told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name
,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I
sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the
necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they
have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to
contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since
their findings shows that you are innocent.
I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I
didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and
I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men
are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.
Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you.
Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your
life, $15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay
$8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every
discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as
you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $7,000. If you are not
ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.
WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE
BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT
YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING
FUNNY.
DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND
GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD
THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT

Solros
2008-02-29, 13:01
Vi måste starta en Rädda Grub insamling förhelvete!
Dra för gardinerna och visa dig inte i fönsterna Grub!

King Grub
2008-08-12, 21:26
Nu är det slut! :(

SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND WANT YOU DEAD.

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this, I was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days.

Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names and other necessary information we needed about you.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $900 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $7100. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.

For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 8pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your urgent responds to this email (balack.woodaka000@hotmail.fr )

Bye.

Balack Wood.

Kwon
2008-08-12, 21:36
Don't mess with Balack Wood.

tntballe
2008-08-12, 21:55

Hej då http://bestsmileys.com/waving/2.gif

Squirrel
2008-08-13, 00:43
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
ROOM 4-230, KALANIANAOLE FOB
300 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD HONOLULU,
HAWAII 96850-0053
Email: ffboirobertsmueller@presidency.com

Dear Sir/Madam ,
We the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI Honolulu) United States Of America have through our intelligent monitoring network received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and Malaysia,etc. whom the countries of Nigeria / Benin, Bokinafaso And Ghana have decided to compensate you due to meeting held with the four countries' Government and the world high commissions against fraudulent activities by the Four country citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the FBI , CIA and the Nigeria Economic & Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) .

A compensation has been issued out in Certified Bank Drafts to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your draft was among those that was reported undelivered as at on Friday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Commitee to make sure you receives your draft immediately for your depositing into your account.

EFCC further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Benin was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin, Nigeria & Ghana, thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the Bond Assurance Securities & Courier Services - London , UK for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficairy meets up the demand of the conveyance hence DHL, Fedex and other Courier Companies are no onger trust worthy.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the Bond Assurance Securities & Courier Service - London , UK dispatches your Certified Bank Drafts before the end of this week. You are assured of the safety and availability of your draft and be advised that you should stop further contacts /communications with all those fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you.

You can contact the Bond Assurance Securities & Courier Service - London , UK via the email address : bondassuranceint@live.com
Name of contact person : Mr Stevins George.

Find out from him if the delivery date suits you.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO OUR ADVISE
Faithfully Yours,

Robert S. Mueller, III
Director
September 4, Present.
Ännu en ny taktik. Börjar vinsterna från de vanliga breven sina?

z_bumbi
2008-08-13, 06:46
Ännu en ny taktik. Börjar vinsterna från de vanliga breven sina?

Har du tänkt på att FIB kanske har slutat använda @fib.gov ?

:D

Andreas Guiance
2008-08-13, 07:22

Var inte så negativ – priset för att få leva har ju gått ner! Som jag ser det har du sparat $7000, och den lilla up-front-betalningen på $900 skrämmer ju ingen. Frågan är om du ska slå till nu när priserna är så låga, eller ha is i magen och hoppas på ett än bättre erbjudande? (Men då riskera att bli eliminated.)

GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT:D

Dan S
2008-08-13, 08:35
HAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"Kontakta min advokat på yadiyadiyadi@excitement.com" haha... lol morgongarvet ..

raikou
2008-08-13, 10:51
Någon hade kapat min föreläsares mail och skickade följande mail till oss studenter:

Please i am in a hurry writing this mail,I went to Nigeria for an Educational program and i have gotten myself stranded here please could you help me with $3,500 and i will return it as soon as i return.Please i wait to hear from you soon as to send you the information on how to send the money through Western Union or Money Gram,Please keep this between us until i return and please mail me back in English as the internet here dose not show words writing in Sweden

I wait to hear from you soon.

XXXX

Squirrel
2008-08-13, 14:11
[...]and please mail me back in English as the internet here dose not show words writing in Sweden

:laugh:

schabo-labo
2009-07-02, 08:19
Hej, skulle sälja en sak på blocket och fick detta skickat till min inkorg på mejlen.Hello,

My name is Jossy Han and am Presently on a research work in United Kingdom , i have gone through your Sale and i think we can make the transaction each other, am ready to make an immediate payment for the item since the item is really needed urgently for my as a birthday Gift in Nigeria, I will be sending the item to Nigeria for my cousin Gift due to urgently needed of the item i will be paying 550 euros for the item cost to Nigeria .

So i can only guarantee you with bank transfer payment or PayPal payment because they are both secure and reliable for online Transaction .I will be very happy if you can understand and agree to sell the item to me, more alos the shipment will be through Local Post Office

Here is the Information needed for the Bank payment,

Full Name..............
Bank Name................
Account Number................
IBAN................
Swift and Bic

Or

You can quickly send me a PayPal request as well so that i can complete the payment via PayPal .

I will be waiting to read back from you asap.

Thanks.
Blev lite nyfiken på scammen, så jag frågade om adressen och fick omgående svar;
Thanks for your reply,here is the shipping address below,

Name: Olamide Samuel
Address: No. 10 Oluwatuyi Akure Road
City: Akure
Zip Code: 23434
State: Ondo State

So i will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Har ni några förslag på nästa drag från mig?

bubbe
2009-07-02, 08:56
Hej, skulle sälja en sak på blocket och fick detta skickat till min inkorg på mejlen.Blev lite nyfiken på scammen, så jag frågade om adressen och fick omgående svar;
Har ni några förslag på nästa drag från mig?

Skicka lite matrester till adressen (tänk på barnen i afrika).

edit: fast kom just på att det är troligtvis bara en fakeadress....

schabo-labo
2009-07-02, 10:55
Skicka lite matrester till adressen (tänk på barnen i afrika).

edit: fast kom just på att det är troligtvis bara en fakeadress....

Jo men det är ju varan de vill åt. Pengarna skickas tydligen från ett stulet Pay-pal-konto har jag för mig.

King Grub
2012-08-06, 11:20
Fick just det här:

Read this letter very carefully and don’t ask how I got your Contact because this could be the last one you read from me if you fail to co-operate and understand why I write you this.
I am CIUDAD JUAREZ, an Mexico mafia boss and a special assassin, I was training at a paramilitary camp in Bulgaria and i am on the Italy's list of the 100 most wanted criminals.
Two years ago, I was arrested by the police on Sunday (July 11, 2010) and suspected of having participated in drug trafficking activities as the leader of the Amato-Pagano clan, which i broke off from the Neapolitan mafia, the Camora.
I was paid to assassinate you, but I decided to give you a chance and help you get out of this because I have decided to stop many assassins from killing people for just money.
I am not writing you to believe me on this, but to tell you what will happen next to you if you don’t co-operate with me and get you self off this and I am not writing you because I want to carry out my mission, but because I don’t want you dead.
Many people that fail to co¬-operate with me and get them self, of this mission to assassinate them was killed.
The allegation brought to me was not enough reason for me to just kill a person like you and make your family suffers a very big lost.
I have every information’s on who want you died, WHY THEY WANTS YOU DEAD and I will give you AFTER GUIDELINES ON WHAT TO DO NEXT, to avoid this and save your SELF and your family because, I am not the only assessing sent to kill you.
For Your Own Good, you must keep this to yourself, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS AGAINST YOU AND WHY THEY WANTS YOU DEAD, I want you to keep this as a secret until I forward you the video tape of the people that wants you assassinated so that you can nail them down after while am gone..
I really don't know why I want to help you, but thank your stars because I have killed about 40-50 Business men and woman within the past three-four Months ago and I have chosen not to kill you or any one again, because I want to stop this act of killing people and also stop any assassin around the world from killing people for just money.
MY Eyes are on you, so don't try anything stupid OR involve the F.B.I OR POLICE on this because I, only know what will come out ,if you informed the F.B.I OR Police men and ones they find out about your plains... you will have yourself to blame for that..
Again, don’t not contact the F.B.I OR POLICE on till I have giving you all information’s you need to get them all and I want you to know that am %100 sure of what am saying, but will only advise you to trust me so I can get you out off this only if you co-operate with me.
I am not writing you to ask of any fu****g money from you to save your life
UNDERSTAND THAT?
Get back to me as soon as you get this message so that I can tell you all to do for the safety of your life.
Contact me back on And You have only less than 88hours.
contact back to me on my private email:ciudadjuarez2005@yahoo.com
Have a nice day

Regard

CIUDAD JUAREZ

Gillar "Have a nice day" på slutet. :d

Nebuchadnezzar
2012-08-06, 11:23
I am CIUDAD JUAREZ, an Mexico mafia boss and a special assassin

Måste vara väldigt speciell som fått en stad döpt efter sig. Föll sig kanske rätt naturligt eftersom han heter Stad i förnamn iofs. :d

Fugly
2012-08-06, 11:26
Varför är det just från Nigera dessa brev kommer från? Har inte de några lagar mot det här?

King Grub
2012-08-06, 11:27
Dom kallas nog bara så för att företeelsen började där. Det här kom inte från Nigeria i alla fall.

Kwon
2012-08-06, 11:29
Ni får iaf roliga brev med lite fantasi (Ciudad Juarez, Jossy Han et al), jag får bara mail från Lennart.

Minimjölk
2012-08-06, 11:30
jag tror det är lugnt, vem tar någon som skriver sitt namn i versaler på allvar?

Dessutom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciudad_Ju%C3%A1rez

Jarod
2012-08-06, 11:45
Seems legit. :D

Mental
2012-08-06, 12:08
Men en maffiaboss som själv genomför sina hits är ju lite speciellt. Jag hade svarat och frågat efter filmen, det kan ju vara kul att se ;)

Fredszky
2012-08-06, 12:59
jag gjorde som han sa och det är tur det, för jag lever fortfarande! lätt värt 4000 USD.

Kwon
2012-08-06, 13:50
Men en maffiaboss som själv genomför sina hits är ju lite speciellt. Jag hade svarat och frågat efter filmen, det kan ju vara kul att se ;)

Svarade du med namnet Paso del Norte? :D

Minimjölk
2012-08-06, 13:59
jag gjorde som han sa och det är tur det, för jag lever fortfarande! lätt värt 4000 USD.

På riktigt? Jag tror inte du råkat illa ut om du inte betalat. Det var säkert någon form av bluff.

ja, jag har tråkigt och roas lätt just nu

Juxta
2012-08-06, 14:04
Jag hade en kompis som faktiskt betalade. :(

Lurendrejeriet handlade mer om att personen låtsades vara en tjej från Nigeria och behövde pengar till hyra mm. Min vän överförde många tusenlappar. Han är en väldigt ensam person.

Kwon
2012-08-06, 15:29
http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/b/4/b430a_ORIG-this_thread_delivers3.gif

Lachrillo
2012-08-06, 16:23
Har fått mycket sånt där..

OFF-topic Humor

jag kan faktiskt säga något eget roligt som hände mig förut

Jag hade en trådlös hemtelefon där det brukade ringa ibland och när jag svarade fick jag oftast folk som säger

" Varför öppnar du inte ? "

" Vem är du !? vad gör du i min brors hem ? "

" va faan brorrsanan öppna de är jaaag "

osv osv..

Det visar sig veckor senare efter att ha försökt tagit reda på vad det är som sker... helt enkelt så har jag min trådlösa telefon samma mhz som de flesta porttelefoner i staden..

frong
2012-08-06, 16:27
Har fått mycket sånt där..

OFF-topic Humor

jag kan faktiskt säga något eget roligt som hände mig förut

Jag hade en trådlös hemtelefon där det brukade ringa ibland och när jag svarade fick jag oftast folk som säger

" Varför öppnar du inte ? "

" Vem är du !? vad gör du i min brors hem ? "

" va faan brorrsanan öppna de är jaaag "

osv osv..

Det visar sig veckor senare efter att ha försökt tagit reda på vad det är som sker... helt enkelt så har jag min trådlösa telefon samma mhz som de flesta porttelefoner i staden..

Haha, påtal om trådlösa telefoner...
Någon gång i gymnasiet går dagen igång som vanligt, vi har en lektion och efter skall min polare ta fram sin mobiltelefon... Han tar upp sin bärbara hemifrån som han tagit istället för sin mobil *rolleyes*

Mental
2012-08-06, 16:30
Jag hade en kompis som faktiskt betalade. :(

Lurendrejeriet handlade mer om att personen låtsades vara en tjej från Nigeria och behövde pengar till hyra mm. Min vän överförde många tusenlappar. Han är en väldigt ensam person.

"min kompis"

Yeah, right.....

renad
2012-08-07, 05:38
Rätt självklart att dom skriver breven på en sådan nivå att bara riktigt blåsta människor svarar, är ju såklart nästa steg som är någon arbetsbörda för bluffmakarna och då vill dom väll maximera sin successrate.

Skickat från min LG-P500 via Tapatalk 2

Minimjölk
2012-08-07, 07:33
Rätt självklart att dom skriver breven på en sådan nivå att bara riktigt blåsta människor svarar, är ju såklart nästa steg som är någon arbetsbörda för bluffmakarna och då vill dom väll maximera sin successrate.

Skickat från min LG-P500 via Tapatalk 2

jag har inte tänkt på just denna aspekten men du har säkert rätt. Faller man för något sådant är det så pinsamt så att man inte ens vågar berätta det för polisen.

Juxta
2012-08-07, 08:25
"min kompis"

Yeah, right.....

Hahaha, det är faktiskt sant! Vi förbarmade oss över honom men han förstod verkligen inte. Jag tror han skulle kunna beskrivas vad som beskrivs som "neckbeards". Ensam i en källare och bara spelar dataspel. Plus ger nigerianska "kvinnor" massor med pengar.