handdator

Visa fullständig version : protein före fibrer?

pilt77
2005-12-10, 23:30
As long as the fiber content is taken in after consuming the protein this will not harm the assimulation of the amino acids, if taken before the protein then more than 1/2 of the protein will be wasted and not assimulated and pushed right through to the colon...

Stämmer det?

King Grub
2005-12-11, 06:30
Nej. Inte som en del av en normal måltid. Möjligen om man mixar proteindrinken med kruskakli att ett antal procent går till spillo, men annars är det struntprat. Det handlar om en 10% eller så.

Sverker
2005-12-11, 07:05
Det trycks inte alls igenom tjocktarmen.
Skulle du äta 30 g protein tillsammans med kostfibrerna skulle 15 g finfint protein hamna i tjocktarmen till bakterierna där. Bakterierna är svältfödda så de skulle jubla och kasta sig över proterinet och göra illaluktande gas ( flatulens ) av det :D

King Grub
2005-12-11, 07:26
"An increased fibre intake stimulates bacterial growth in the large intestine resulting in increased faecal bacterial output, and therefore increased N output.

When the effects of dietary fibre on protein digestibility in relation to protein quality is the main consideration, an increase in faecal N is of significance only if one of the sources of faecal N is undigested and unabsorbed food protein. Measurements of apparent protein digestibility do not identify the source of faecal N, and therefore a reduction in apparent digestibility is not significant in this respect.

Reductions in apparent protein digestibility have been found in humans after ingestion of some fibre sources but as such do not necessarily mean the protein in the diet is less well digested and absorbed. The reductions in apparent digestibility are usually less than 10%."

Protein digestibility and absorption, effects of fibre, and the extent of individual variation, Joint FAO/WHO/UNU Expert Consultation on Energy and Protein Requirements

Sverker
2005-12-11, 07:31
Det är här proteinet i bönor och ärtor kommer in. Det bryts inte fullständigt ned i tunntarmen beroende på trypsininhibitorer och kommer ned i tjocktarmen.

Mjölk proteinerna vassle och kasein är däremot mycket lättnedbrytbara så de hamnar INTE i tjocktarmen.

stefannn
2005-12-11, 12:28
"An increased fibre intake stimulates bacterial growth in the large intestine resulting in increased faecal bacterial output, and therefore increased N output.

When the effects of dietary fibre on protein digestibility in relation to protein quality is the main consideration, an increase in faecal N is of significance only if one of the sources of faecal N is undigested and unabsorbed food protein. Measurements of apparent protein digestibility do not identify the source of faecal N, and therefore a reduction in apparent digestibility is not significant in this respect.

Reductions in apparent protein digestibility have been found in humans after ingestion of some fibre sources but as such do not necessarily mean the protein in the diet is less well digested and absorbed. The reductions in apparent digestibility are usually less than 10%."

Protein digestibility and absorption, effects of fibre, and the extent of individual variation, Joint FAO/WHO/UNU Expert Consultation on Energy and Protein Requirements

faecal N betyder??

Sverker
2005-12-11, 12:30
faecal N betyder??

Mängd kväve i avföringen eller hur mycket protein du bajsar ut. Välj formulering.

Sverker
2005-12-11, 12:32
Nu är det inte proteinet du bajsar ut utan olika nedbrytningsprodukter av aminosyrorna. Ett exempel är att aminosyran lysin bryts ned till en annan förening som heter kadaverin, och luktar...kadaver.

stefannn
2005-12-11, 12:37
Mängd kväve i avföringen eller hur mycket protein du bajsar ut. Välj formulering.

hmmm känns ju givet nu när du sa det ...
men enligt grubs text är det ju mindre än 10 % du skrev 15gr av 30= 50% vilket stämmer...

Sverker
2005-12-12, 06:04
hmmm känns ju givet nu när du sa det ...
men enligt grubs text är det ju mindre än 10 % du skrev 15gr av 30= 50% vilket stämmer...

Jag bara påtalade den inledande frågan, ifall fibrer skulle påverka upptaget av protein. Vilket det INTE gör.

stefannn
2005-12-12, 21:20
Jag bara påtalade den inledande frågan, ifall fibrer skulle påverka upptaget av protein. Vilket det INTE gör.
inget att tänka på alltså...??

King Grub
2005-12-12, 21:56
Hur många gånger och med hur många formuleringar måste en sak skrivas? http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif