handdator

Visa fullständig version : Varför går det så dåligt?

Rock'nRoll
2005-11-27, 00:02
Har fått enorma problem med min ben träning, med andra ord mitt knäböjande.
Jag har alltid varit ganska jämn i styrka och uthållighet under mina ben pass, ökat stadigt under hösten utan några större motgångar. För fem veckor sedan så gjorde jag en sjua på 120 kg i böj som första set och gjorde sen en tia på 110. Allt var frid och fröjd. Passet efter gick dock åt helskotta. Jag kände mig lite seg så jag jag startade på 110 och gjorde en svintung femma! Katastrof.. Aja, nästa pass skulle nog gå bättre tänkte jag men det gjorde det verkligen inte en fyra på 110 var resultatet och jag hadde plötsligt tappat 3-4 månaders styrke utveckling på två veckor.
Var verkligen inte laddad till passet föra veckan men blev glatt överaskad då jag det kändes riktigt bra under uppvärminingen och jag gjorde en halv lätt sjua på 120 kg.

Nu trodde jag att mitt problem var över men så i går gick det skit igen, en femma på 110 var resultatet och jag börjar bli riktigt less!

Jag har skött sömn och kost likadant under alla dessa veckor så jag kan inte tänka mig att det beror på det. Jag tränar böj var sjude eller sjätte dag och brukar göra 5-6 set med 6-10 repps. Det är bara benen som krånglar, alla andra övningar går bra.

Har nån någon idé om vad som kan vara problemet?

thomast
2005-11-27, 00:32
När hade du senast en frivillig vilovecka?

Yes
2005-11-27, 01:25
På www.mikementzer.com finns det en intressant textsnutt som borde förklara varför det blivit sådär för dig, och hur du kan undvika det.

As the Body Changes, Training Requirements Change:
Sticking Points are NOT Inevitable!

Very often an individual's progress ceases entirely because he failed to account for a very important consideration: that during periods of physical-muscular progress the body is not static, it is in a process of change; and that as the body changes training requirements change. (This was only touched upon briefly in Heavy Duty I; but elaborated thoroughly in Heavy Duty II.) In fact, this is the most important issue in bodybuilding science once the fundamentals of intensity, volume and frequency are grasped.

A properly conducted bodybuilding program is essentially a strength training program. Or, in other words, if one wants to grow larger he must grow stronger. When someone starts to argue with me on this point, I say, "What is one supposed to do to grow larger, get weaker? As one grows stronger, i.e., as the weights grow progressively greater, the stresses on the body become progressively greater; and must be compensated for. (This is the conceptual link that high-intensity theorists have been missing; and which explains their inability to answer the question of sticking points.)

Perhaps the easiest way to understand this phenomenon is to observe the stresses on your body when performing a warm-up set of Squats compared to those experienced during the actual workout set to failure. On the heavier workout set, you immediately recognize the much greater stress on the bones compared to that with the warm-up set; then the much greater demands on the cardio-respiratory system, and so forth. (Not available to conscious awareness are the physiologic-metabolic stresses.) Now simply extrapolate that into the situation over time, as you lift progressively greater weights workout to workout.

As the stresses grow progressively greater, they will eventually reach a critical point such that they constitute overtraining. The first symptom will be a slow down in progress; and if the individual continues with the same volume and frequency protocol, the stresses will continue to increase until there is a complete cessation of progress, typically referred to as a "sticking point." One need not ever experience a slow down in progress, let alone a sticking point, if he bears in mind all the while that as the weights grow progressively greater so do the stresses; and he must do certain specific things to compensate for them.

Within two to three weeks upon embarking on a Heavy Duty, high-intensity training program, a bodybuilder should begin inserting an extra rest day or even two at random beyond the suggested every fourth day workout so that he's compensating for the increasing stresses; and, then, with increasing regularity until he is training but once every five days with an extra rest day or two added beyond that.

To quell any fear about the progressive reduction of training frequency, consider this. An individual making progress training once every fourth day, i.e., whose body is overcompensating--(i.e., growing stronger and larger)--cannot lose anything by taking a further day or two of rest. If his body is overcompensating on day four, how is it that he would decompensate on day five or six? So, while there is no risk of a negative, no threat of a loss, by inserting an extra day or two of rest, there is the actuality of a positive; which is - with the extra rest day(s) you have that much greater certainty that enough time has elapsed between workouts to allow the body sufficient opportunity to complete both the recovery and the growth processes. The implication here is that if the individual trains again before the body's growth production process is completed, it will be short-circuited; and less than 100 units of possible progress realized.

Once the individual is training once every seven days, I suggest a reduction in the volume of training as outlined in my new book Heavy Duty II: Mind and Body. Reduced volume will necessitate switching from the Suggested Workout #1 to the Consolidation Program. With a consolidation routine, there is a decided shift in emphasis to predominately compound exercises, i.e., ones that involve multiple muscle groups, such as Squats, Dips and Deadlifts, etc. A workout program consisting of compound exercises still works all of the major muscle groups, but with fewer total sets, making for a minimal inroad into recovery ability. (Ideally, growth would be stimulated with zero sets; then none of the body's limited recovery ability would be used for recovery, it would all be used for growth production; and you'd grow so fast as to stagger the imagination. At this juncture, however, no one knows how to stimulate growth with zero sets.)

Following the above advice, you'll never hit a sticking point; you will experience unbreached progress with your training. As I have written before: if scientists can send a man to the moon and bring him back safely each time, we should be able to succeed with every one of our missions to the gym here on earth. Building bigger muscles should be a cake walk compared to moon walk.

Rock'nRoll
2005-11-27, 09:11
När hade du senast en frivillig vilovecka?

Ja det var inte i går direkt, jag ska ta och vila benen en vacka och se vad som händer.

På www.mikementzer.com finns det en intressant textsnutt som borde förklara varför det blivit sådär för dig, och hur du kan undvika det.

thx

H.Emanuel
2005-11-27, 10:02
Känner igen det där.

Shadow Warrior
2005-11-27, 11:09
Ja det var inte i går direkt, jag ska ta och vila benen en vacka och se vad som händer.

thx

Vila hela kroppen i 7dagar+, det är din hjärna som är "övertränad" nämligen.

Lövbiffen
2005-11-28, 10:05
Du jag har samma problem! Men upptäckte att det va för att min teknik inte var så bra! Jag kör med fulldjup och kopplat in arslet för mycket!
Nu har jag däremot få ordning på knäböjen, vilket resulterade i en skön träningsvärk förra veckan :thumbup:

Det gör ont i själen att sänka vikter, men det kan ibland vara nödvändigt!

Se över tekniken!!!!

Rock'nRoll
2005-11-28, 12:45
Du jag har samma problem! Men upptäckte att det va för att min teknik inte var så bra! Jag kör med fulldjup och kopplat in arslet för mycket!
Nu har jag däremot få ordning på knäböjen, vilket resulterade i en skön träningsvärk förra veckan :thumbup:

Det gör ont i själen att sänka vikter, men det kan ibland vara nödvändigt!

Se över tekniken!!!!

Min teknik lär knappast vara fulländad men det känns inte som om det är det som är problemet. Allt har funkat bra framtills för 5 veckor sen. Tror mer på nån form av överträning då det har känts som om låren vara fulla med mjölksyra redan under uppvärmningen.

Tack ändå för din synpunkt.