handdator

Visa fullständig version : Milos Sarcev och Dennis James slipper finkan.

Runda Grodan
2005-11-24, 20:51
Milos Sarcev postade detta.

Just to briefly summarize what's important:

Indictment charges against Dennis and me are DISMISSED! After negotiations and full review of the merits of the case, the prosecutor offered misdemeanor. There was no trial. Neither Dennis nor myself "cooperated" against anybody to reduce our plea agreement.

We were NEVER charged with steroid distribution or steroid possession nor were we convicted of any distribution or trafficking charge. We pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charge: CONSPIRACY TO POSSESS anabolic steroids for personal use.

To clarify again - conspiracy is an AGREEMENT! Our "guilt" was TALKING ABOUT POSSESING?

After more than 2 years of reading and hearing "disturbing news" about Dennis and me (as being king pins of steroid distribution worldwide) I will have a chance to give specifics about the case and expose WHY were we even being investigated?

However, what is really important for me to point out is: Federal Government conducted most comprehensive investigation to date on IFBB professional bodybuilders in effort to find Dennis and myself guilty of wrongdoing.

Agents invaded Arnold Classic (March 2004, Columbus Ohio) giving dozens of subpoenas to many top IFBB professional and NPC amateur bodybuilders (If Dennis and I were indeed distributors - these bodybuilders would be the most logical customers).

Hundreds of people in my "home town" (Temecula) and Fullerton (my work place) were questioned and both (my home and my gym) were put under the surveillance. My house was searched, my financial records reviewed...and [I am sure] many other aspects of comprehensive investigation were applied. IF...(and I'll repeat again) - IF I was really doing what agents suspected, would I (we) be able to get out with misdemeanor charge "conspiracy to possess" and NOTHING ELSE?

Bodybuilding magazines will get a full story and this is only a brief statement with intention to stop more unnecessary rumors.

Herkulez
2005-11-25, 11:39
kuwl för dom, tack för infon grodan rund :thumbup: