L-Tyrosine: 105 mg

Man ska köra 3 serveringar om dagen!
Vad tycker ni om dessa tillskott?

Mvh

Beast
2005-08-27, 11:52
Leucin....

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Nov 23;

The combined ingestion of protein and free leucine with carbohydrate increases post-exercise muscle protein synthesis in vivo in male subjects.

Koopman R, Wagenmakers AJ, Manders RJ, Zorenc AH, Senden JM, Gorselink M, Keizer HA, van Loon LJ.

Department of Human Biology, Nutrition Research Institute Maastricht (NUTRIM Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands.

The present study was designed to determine post-exercise muscle protein synthesis and whole-body protein balance following the combined ingestion of carbohydrate with or without protein and/or free leucine. Eight male subjects were randomly assigned to 3 trials in which they consumed drinks containing either carbohydrate (CHO), carbohydrate and protein (CHO+PRO), or carbohydrate, protein and free leucine (CHO+PRO+leu) following 45 min of resistance exercise. A primed, continuous infusion of L-[ring-(13)C6]phenylalanine was applied, with blood samples and muscle biopsies collected to assess fractional synthetic rate (FSR) in the m. vastus lateralis as well as whole-body protein turnover during 6 h of post-exercise recovery. Plasma insulin response was higher in the CHO+PRO+leu compared to the CHO and CHO+PRO trials (+240+/-19% and +77+/-11%, respectively, P<0.05). Whole-body protein breakdown rates were lower, and whole-body protein synthesis rates were higher in the CHO+PRO and CHO+PRO+leu trials compared to the CHO trial (P<0.05). Addition of leucine in the CHO+PRO+leu trial resulted in a lower protein oxidation rate compared to the CHO+PRO trial. Protein balance was negative during recovery in the CHO trial, but positive in the CHO+PRO and CHO+PRO+leu trials. In the CHO+PRO+leu trial, whole-body net protein balance was significantly greater compared to values observed in the CHO+PRO and CHO trials (P<0.05). Mixed muscle FSR, measured over a 6h period of post-exercise recovery, was significantly greater in the CHO+PRO+leu trial compared to the CHO trial (0.095+/-0.006 %(.)h(-1) vs. 0.061+/-0.008 %(.)h(-1), respectively; P<0.05), with intermediate values observed in the CHO+PRO trial (0.0820 +/- 0.0104 %(.)h(-1)). We conclude that the co-ingestion of protein and leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and optimizes whole-body protein balance when compared to the intake of carbohydrate only.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

J Nutr. 2005 Mar;135(3):376-82. Related Articles, Links

Oral leucine administration stimulates protein synthesis in rat skeletal muscle.

Crozier SJ, Kimball SR, Emmert SW, Anthony JC, Jefferson LS.

Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033 and.

Oral administration of a single bolus of leucine in an amount equivalent to the daily intake (1.35 g/kg body wt) enhances skeletal muscle protein synthesis in food-deprived rats. To elucidate whether smaller amounts of leucine can also stimulate protein synthesis, rats were administered the amino acid at concentrations ranging from 0.068 to 1.35 g/kg body wt by oral gavage. Thirty minutes following the administration of doses of leucine as low as 0.135 g/kg body wt, skeletal muscle protein synthesis was significantly greater than control values. The increase in protein synthesis was associated with changes in the regulation of biomarkers of mRNA translation initiation as evidenced by upregulated phosphorylation of the translational repressor, eukaryotic initiation factor (eIF)4E-binding protein 1 (4E-BP1), the association of eIF4G with the mRNA cap binding protein eIF4E, and the phosphorylation of the 70-kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase. Alterations in the phosphorylation of eIF4G, as well as the association of 4E-BP1 with eIF4E, were observed following leucine administration; however, these changes appeared to be biphasic with maximal changes occurring when circulating insulin concentrations were elevated. Thus it appears that leucine administration affects mRNA translation and skeletal muscle protein synthesis through modulation of multiple biomarkers of mRNA translation. The ability of small doses of leucine to stimulate skeletal muscle protein synthesis suggests that future research on the regulation of skeletal muscle protein synthesis by orally administered leucine will be feasible in humans.

Sverker
2005-08-27, 12:14
En snabb koll på halterna av de olika aminosyrorna antyder att det är hydrolyserat mjölkprotein.

Är priset OK så det ju bra.

HenrY
2005-08-27, 12:19
Leucin....

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Nov 23;

The combined ingestion of protein and free leucine with carbohydrate increases post-exercise muscle protein synthesis in vivo in male subjects.

Koopman R, Wagenmakers AJ, Manders RJ, Zorenc AH, Senden JM, Gorselink M, Keizer HA, van Loon LJ.

Department of Human Biology, Nutrition Research Institute Maastricht (NUTRIM Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands.

The present study was designed to determine post-exercise muscle protein synthesis and whole-body protein balance following the combined ingestion of carbohydrate with or without protein and/or free leucine. Eight male subjects were randomly assigned to 3 trials in which they consumed drinks containing either carbohydrate (CHO), carbohydrate and protein (CHO+PRO), or carbohydrate, protein and free leucine (CHO+PRO+leu) following 45 min of resistance exercise. A primed, continuous infusion of L-[ring-(13)C6]phenylalanine was applied, with blood samples and muscle biopsies collected to assess fractional synthetic rate (FSR) in the m. vastus lateralis as well as whole-body protein turnover during 6 h of post-exercise recovery. Plasma insulin response was higher in the CHO+PRO+leu compared to the CHO and CHO+PRO trials (+240+/-19% and +77+/-11%, respectively, P<0.05). Whole-body protein breakdown rates were lower, and whole-body protein synthesis rates were higher in the CHO+PRO and CHO+PRO+leu trials compared to the CHO trial (P<0.05). Addition of leucine in the CHO+PRO+leu trial resulted in a lower protein oxidation rate compared to the CHO+PRO trial. Protein balance was negative during recovery in the CHO trial, but positive in the CHO+PRO and CHO+PRO+leu trials. In the CHO+PRO+leu trial, whole-body net protein balance was significantly greater compared to values observed in the CHO+PRO and CHO trials (P<0.05). Mixed muscle FSR, measured over a 6h period of post-exercise recovery, was significantly greater in the CHO+PRO+leu trial compared to the CHO trial (0.095+/-0.006 %(.)h(-1) vs. 0.061+/-0.008 %(.)h(-1), respectively; P<0.05), with intermediate values observed in the CHO+PRO trial (0.0820 +/- 0.0104 %(.)h(-1)). We conclude that the co-ingestion of protein and leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and optimizes whole-body protein balance when compared to the intake of carbohydrate only.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

J Nutr. 2005 Mar;135(3):376-82. Related Articles, Links

Oral leucine administration stimulates protein synthesis in rat skeletal muscle.

Crozier SJ, Kimball SR, Emmert SW, Anthony JC, Jefferson LS.

Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033 and.

Oral administration of a single bolus of leucine in an amount equivalent to the daily intake (1.35 g/kg body wt) enhances skeletal muscle protein synthesis in food-deprived rats. To elucidate whether smaller amounts of leucine can also stimulate protein synthesis, rats were administered the amino acid at concentrations ranging from 0.068 to 1.35 g/kg body wt by oral gavage. Thirty minutes following the administration of doses of leucine as low as 0.135 g/kg body wt, skeletal muscle protein synthesis was significantly greater than control values. The increase in protein synthesis was associated with changes in the regulation of biomarkers of mRNA translation initiation as evidenced by upregulated phosphorylation of the translational repressor, eukaryotic initiation factor (eIF)4E-binding protein 1 (4E-BP1), the association of eIF4G with the mRNA cap binding protein eIF4E, and the phosphorylation of the 70-kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase. Alterations in the phosphorylation of eIF4G, as well as the association of 4E-BP1 with eIF4E, were observed following leucine administration; however, these changes appeared to be biphasic with maximal changes occurring when circulating insulin concentrations were elevated. Thus it appears that leucine administration affects mRNA translation and skeletal muscle protein synthesis through modulation of multiple biomarkers of mRNA translation. The ability of small doses of leucine to stimulate skeletal muscle protein synthesis suggests that future research on the regulation of skeletal muscle protein synthesis by orally administered leucine will be feasible in humans.

Någon som kan ge en snabb översättning? ;)

Sverker
2005-08-27, 12:33
Någon som kan ge en snabb översättning? ;)

Den första texten anger att kolhydrat + protein + extra leucin ökade proteinsyntesen mer än bara kolhydrat och protein.
Nu talas det inte om vilket protein det var ? Kan ju kanske antaga att det var vassleproteiner.
Annars är just vassleprotein det protein som innehåller mest av leucin.

Den andra texten talar om en markör, m-RNA.

För att starta proteinsyntesen behövs en "ritning eller recept" på hur proteinet skall se ut. Ritningen talar om i vilken ordning de olika aminosyrorna skall sättas ihop vid proteinsyntes. m-RNA är just den ritningen.
Finns det mycket m-RNA ( betyder messanger-RNA ) i en cell visar det att det pågår mycket proteinsyntes i cellen.

Slutsattsen i texten är att rent leucin ökar halterna av m-RNA i muskeln och därmed sker alltså en större proteinsyntes med extra tillskott av leucin.

HenrY
2005-08-27, 14:39
Den första texten anger att kolhydrat + protein + extra leucin ökade proteinsyntesen mer än bara kolhydrat och protein.
Nu talas det inte om vilket protein det var ? Kan ju kanske antaga att det var vassleproteiner.
Annars är just vassleprotein det protein som innehåller mest av leucin.

Den andra texten talar om en markör, m-RNA.

För att starta proteinsyntesen behövs en "ritning eller recept" på hur proteinet skall se ut. Ritningen talar om i vilken ordning de olika aminosyrorna skall sättas ihop vid proteinsyntes. m-RNA är just den ritningen.
Finns det mycket m-RNA ( betyder messanger-RNA ) i en cell visar det att det pågår mycket proteinsyntes i cellen.

Slutsattsen i texten är att rent leucin ökar halterna av m-RNA i muskeln och därmed sker alltså en större proteinsyntes med extra tillskott av leucin.

:bow: THX!

I framtiden, är det bättre o köpa enbart Leucin tillskott istället för Amino Gold som jag kör på nu?

King Grub
2005-08-27, 14:48
:bow: THX!

I framtiden, är det bättre o köpa enbart Leucin tillskott istället för Amino Gold som jag kör på nu?

Njaaej, knappast - mängderna som användes i den första studien var inte direkt rimliga. Från fullängdsstudien: "Subjects received a beverage volume of 3 ml.kg-1 every 30 minutes to ensure a given dose of 0.3 g carbohydrate.kg-1 (50% as glucose and 50% as maltodextrin) and 0.2 g.kg-1 of a protein hydrolysate [whey] every h, with or without the addition of 0.1 g.kg-1.h-1 leucine."

Ett tillskott med rena essentiella aminosyror däremot är säkert inte helt fel. Det är oklart vilka av dom essentiella aminosyrorna som huvudsakligen stimulerar proteinsyntesen och i vilket förhållande till varandra, mängdmässigt.

HenrY
2005-08-27, 14:52
Njaaej, knappast - mängderna som användes i den första studien var inte direkt rimliga. Från fullängdsstudien: "Subjects received a beverage volume of 3 ml.kg-1 every 30 minutes to ensure a given dose of 0.3 g carbohydrate.kg-1 (50% as glucose and 50% as maltodextrin) and 0.2 g.kg-1 of a protein hydrolysate [whey] every h, with or without the addition of 0.1 g.kg-1.h-1 leucine."

Ett tillskott med rena essentiella aminosyror däremot är säkert inte helt fel. Det är oklart vilka av dom essentiella aminosyrorna som huvudsakligen stimulerar proteinsyntesen och i vilket förhållande till varandra, mängdmässigt.

Ajjt, thx!!
Nu har jag mer fakta inför framtida köp av amino preparat....Om det nu blir några sådana! ;)

mangemani
2005-08-27, 14:52
hade själv ögonen på BCAA produkter förut,men sen när jag bytte ut protecen mot star nutrition milk(bara för att testa)så innehöll milk höga BCAA mängder.
så mitt råd är(om du nu käkar protein pulver) att köpa protein pulver med högt BCAA värde istället.

King Grub
2005-08-27, 14:59
Ajjt, thx!!
Nu har jag mer fakta inför framtida köp av amino preparat....Om det nu blir några sådana! ;)

Ja, och man skall inte stirra sig blind på en viss aminosyra heller. Som exempel ger vassle som tidigare nämnt mest leucin... men mer än hälften av leucinet oxiderar vid vassleintag, vilket det inte gör vid kaseinintag.

"These calculations indicate that casein results in negligible oxidation of leucine, whereas whey protein ingestion resulted in oxidation of ∼57% of the leucine taken up by the muscle."

Ingestion of Casein and Whey Proteins Result in Muscle Anabolism after Resistance Exercise, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise: Volume 36(12) December 2004 pp 2073-2081

HenrY
2005-08-27, 15:55
Ja, och man skall inte stirra sig blind på en viss aminosyra heller. Som exempel ger vassle som tidigare nämnt mest leucin... men mer än hälften av leucinet oxiderar vid vassleintag, vilket det inte gör vid kaseinintag.

"These calculations indicate that casein results in negligible oxidation of leucine, whereas whey protein ingestion resulted in oxidation of ∼57% of the leucine taken up by the muscle."

Ingestion of Casein and Whey Proteins Result in Muscle Anabolism after Resistance Exercise, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise: Volume 36(12) December 2004 pp 2073-2081

Jahaja!:)
Aja, kommer nog endå inte ha råd med sådana här produkter i framtiden iaf!:D
Men det är bra att veta!

OffT: ska du träna imorrn?

aliquis
2005-08-27, 18:25
Vill du ha enbart essentialla aminosyror så finns de skitdyrt på apoteket i form av essamino, och lite billigare i form av animal nitro.