handdator

Visa fullständig version : Sacketter?

A.K.O.A
2005-08-12, 11:55
Bra eller dåligt?

Ytterliggare en fråga; sackarin bra eller dåligt?

Tack på förhand!

King Grub
2005-08-12, 11:57
Det påverkar inte kroppsvikt, blodsocker, insulin, proteinsyntes eller fettförbränning.

Däremot ger det djur urinblåsecancer, och sötningsmedlen sackarin och cyklamat är två saker jag aldrig skulle få för mig att stoppa i mig av.

King Grub
2005-08-12, 12:00
"Twenty monkeys of three species (six African green, seven rhesus, six cynomolgus, and one hybrid [of rhesus male and cynomolgus female parentage]) were treated with sodium saccharin (25 mg in the diet/kg body weight daily for 5 days a week) beginning within 24 hours after birth and continuing for up to 24 years. Sixteen monkeys (seven rhesus and nine cynomolgus) served as controls.

When the 12 remaining saccharin-treated monkeys were euthanized in
1995, three of them had gross evidence of tumors. Histologic
examination revealed a thyroid lymphoma in the first monkey,
leiomyoma of the uterus in the second monkey, and a papillary
cystadenoma of the ovary and leiomyoma of the stomach in the
third monkey. In addition to the tumors, three of the 12 monkeys had myocardial fibrosis and three had myocardial fatty degeneration. In seven of
these 12 monkeys, fatty degeneration of the liver was noted, and
one animal had a liver cyst."

J Natl Cancer Inst. 1998 Jan 7;90(1):19-25.
Long-term feeding of sodium saccharin to nonhuman primates: implications for urinary tract cancer.

""In 1994, two of the 24-year-old monkeys in the 500 mg/kg dose group were diagnosed with advanced cancer; a female (801J) with metastatic adenocarcinoma of the colon and a male (787J) with metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma. The third cancer case was a minute (3 x 3 mm) well-differentiated papillary adenocarcinoma of the prostate that was found during necropsy of an animal (774J) dosed at 100 mg/kg. Benign neoplasms were found during necropsy of two females in the 100 mg/kg cyclamate group and one in the 500 mg/kg group; one was an adenoma of the thyroid (791J) and two were leiomyomas of the uterus (772J and 801J). No neoplasms were detected in the control animals."

Takayama S, Renwick AG, Johansson SL et al. Long-term toxicity and carcinogenicity study of cyclamate in nonhuman primates. Toxicol Sci 2000; 53: 33–39.

userfriendly
2005-08-12, 12:03
gaah..

jag skulle adlrig klara av att deffa om det inte vore för sötningsmedel.. blir alltid så rädd av att läsa dessa trådar .. men oftast ere ju aspartam man stoppar i sig i mängder :D

A.K.O.A
2005-08-12, 12:20
Det påverkar inte kroppsvikt, blodsocker, insulin, proteinsyntes eller fettförbränning.

Däremot ger det djur urinblåsecancer, och sötningsmedlen sackarin och cyklamat är två saker jag aldrig skulle få för mig att stoppa i mig av.

Aj aj, finns det ngt annat sötningsmedel lättilgängligt i affären?

Sverker
2005-08-12, 12:25
Socker naturligtvis :D

Nää... mer allvarligt. Apartam t e x i form av Canderella kanske.

A.K.O.A
2005-08-12, 13:01
Socker naturligtvis :D

Nää... mer allvarligt. Apartam t e x i form av Canderella kanske.

Jag såg den i butiken, men det var typ 95% maltodextrin och resten sötningsmedel, då är väl socker bättre, eller?

King Grub
2005-08-12, 13:41
Jag såg den i butiken, men det var typ 95% maltodextrin och resten sötningsmedel, då är väl socker bättre, eller?

Kalorimässigt blir det inte mycket - det är hundratals gånger sötare än socker och motsvarande mindre mängd behöver användas.

Om nu aspartam ger leukemi och hjärntumörer, och cyklamat och sackarin urinblåsecancer, så är det i och för sig pest eller kolera.