handdator

Visa fullständig version : lite rolig läsning

Kebab-Arne
2005-05-06, 21:56
Stjäl lite som Milos Sarcev skrivit på sitt forum om när han tränade rygg med Ronnie Coleman. Kan ha varit uppe på forumet förut, var ju inte precis igår det hände. Länk till hela inlägget. http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=595.0 Men man måste vara medlem för att kunna läsa. Vilket dock är gratis men jobbigt att regga sig.

I still remember when Ronnie Coleman trained in my gym for several days, three weeks before 2000 Mr. Olympia. I was minding my own business at the front desk when I heard
familiar voice. “Hey bud, wanna train?”
I had three months complete lay off, but just out of curiosity I asked him: “What are you training Ronnie?”

Back –he replied. Hmmmmm, maybe I can hang with him and see what he does for his incredible back, I thought. After all, he already trained ones this morning, did cardio for an hour and had three hour photo shoot with Chris Lund. Plus, he told me that he is on 50 grams of carbs per day for quite some time. “Sure, I always wanted to train back with you Ronnie.”

My nightmare was about to begin, and I didn’t even know it.
First exercise T-bar rows. Great. No Problem! I put two 45 pound plates on the bar and just when I was about to start my warm up – he stopped me!?
“What is that? Put 6 plates for our warm up set! You are not training with Milamar (my wife)”!
So, 6 plates (270lbs) for 15 reps as a warm up, 9 plates (405) for 12 reps and than 3 sets with 12 plates (540 lbs) for 10 reps.
Next exercise, bent over barbell row. Warm up with 405lbs for 15 reps (with most perfect form you can possibly imagine) and than 3 working sets with 495 lbs for 10.
Next were dumbbell rows. While I was deeply concerned that I am having a heart attack, breathing like I am on respirator machine, Ronnie that hardly broke a sweat asked me with great disappointment:” Are two hundreds heaviest dumbbells you have?”
Well, usually he uses 300 lbs (I guess you can only find those dumbbells in Texas) and this “200 pounders” were just a joke!
Regardless, he did 4 sets of 15 reps.
Final exercise was a dead lift. Should I mention that ex-power lifter (now Mr. Olympia) can dead lift over 800lbs (as you can see on his video tape). Just when I was about to cry he told me that he is going to skip the dead lifts this time, as he has to come later to do calves and another hour of cardio. (He trained calves for one hour - straight).
“OK Ronnie, I’ll let you get away this time, but next time…you better be ready”!
Needless to say, I informed all my staff to call me next time they see Ronnie parking in front of the gym – so I have enough time to run trough the back door.

WHITEFOLKS
2005-05-06, 22:01
Killen ser ut som ett djur och tränar som ett! Man blir inte störst helt utan anledning :)

TCOG
2005-05-06, 22:11
En Klassiker :thumbup:

haha...

pellepedal
2005-05-07, 09:19
Ronnie is da best! :thumbup:

Kwon
2005-05-07, 11:14
Skön läsning!

Stackars Milos! :D

Vem orkar träna me Ronnie egentligen?