handdator

Visa fullständig version : högt kolesterolvärde i äggula?

slicke
2005-05-04, 19:04
Fick idag höra att det är högt kolesterolvärde i äggula och man inte bör äta fler än 6-7 äggulor per vecka. Finns det någon sanning i detta o gudar på kolozzeumforumet? :D

Nismo
2005-05-04, 19:12
Finns en bra tråd om detta, hittar givetvis inte denna nu.

Det jag kommer ihåg, rätta mig gärna om jag har fel, är att en frisk person kan äta i princip hur många ägg som helst om man äter nyttigmat med nyttigt kolestorol i övrigt.
Det som inte är så bra med gulan är det mättade fettet.

King Grub
2005-05-04, 19:41
"On average, the LDL:HDL ratio change per 100 mg/day change in dietary cholesterol is from 2.60 to 2.61, which would be predicted to have little effect on heart disease risk. These data help explain the epidemiological studies showing that dietary cholesterol is not related to coronary heart disease incidence or mortality across or within populations."

J Am Coll Nutr. 2000 Oct;19(5 Suppl):540S-548S.

"More frequent egg consumption was negatively associated with serum cholesterol concentration (beta = -6.45, p < 0.01). In this cross-sectional and population-based study, egg consumption made important nutritional contributions to the American diet and was not associated with high serum cholesterol concentrations."

J Am Coll Nutr. 2000 Oct;19(5 Suppl):556S-562S.

"extensive data showing that there is little relationship between dietary cholesterol intake and cardiovascular mortality. In addition, it was pointed out that for most healthy individuals, endogenous synthesis of cholesterol by the liver adjusts to the level of dietary cholesterol intake. Educating health professionals about the relatively weak association between dietary cholesterol and the relatively strong association between serum cholesterol and saturated fat and trans fats helped keep consumers informed about healthy diets and ways to control blood cholesterol."

J Am Coll Nutr. 2004 Dec;23(6 Suppl):616S-620S.