handdator

Visa fullständig version : Jay Vs Ronnie 2001

MAXX
2005-03-24, 18:02
Klicka på free och vänta i någon minut (http://rapidshare.de/files/964235/Ronnie_Coleman_vs_Jay_Cutler_01_Olympia_Pre-Judgin_.wmv.html)

Jay all the way :hbang:

vad tycker ni?

Jense
2005-03-24, 19:47
ja, jay är bättre

Froddan
2005-03-24, 19:47
Ingenting! Två dopade köttberg..

Matte_Maiden
2005-03-24, 19:52

Och..?

Jense
2005-03-24, 19:53

ja så är det när man ska bli bäst.

du gillar den rena zane bättre eller?

sunkan
2005-03-24, 20:48
Jays fysik tilltalar ju mig bra mycket mer än colemans iaf *flex*

Karl_alfred
2005-03-24, 20:57
ja så är det när man ska bli bäst.

du gillar den rena zane bättre eller?
Tragiskt nog var inte han heller ren.

sunkan
2005-03-24, 20:58
Tragiskt nog var inte han heller ren.
Jag tror nog att Jense var ironisk, jag bara tror det ;)

Runda Grodan
2005-03-24, 21:01
När jag tittat på bilder från den tävlingen har jag alltid tyckt att Cutler skulle ha vunnit men när jag ser på denna film så tycker jag det var rätt att Coleman vann. Kanske beror det på att bilderna var skarpare. Colemans rygg är så jävla köttig. Kolla hur han nickar belåtet när det är dags för "rear double bi". *flex* Däremot så vinner Cutler "Abs and thigh". :booty:

Froddan
2005-03-24, 21:05
Och..?Han fråga vad jag tyckte och jag tycker ingenting bara. Ät en glass! :)

MAXX
2005-03-24, 21:32
"Front doubble bicpes, u'll get to the back Ronnie dont worrie" :D

Jo Ronnies rygg är bättre, men hela tävlingen ska inte avgöras på vem som har bäst rygg. Tycker Jay har bättre struktur och symmetri.

MAXX
2005-03-24, 21:33
Han fråga vad jag tyckte och jag tycker ingenting bara. Ät en glass! :)
varför kolla på filmen överhuvudtaget då om allt bara är skit? *screwy*

HenrY
2005-03-24, 21:41
Jo, jag tycker faktiskt Jay såg köttigare ut där...iaf mer "Packad" med muskler! Lite mer kompakt kanske. Tycker Jay borde vunnit där.

abjorn
2005-03-24, 21:51
Cutler ledde med 6p inför kvällstävlingen 2001. Men politiken drog väl längsta strået som vanligt *flex*

Runda Grodan
2005-03-24, 21:54
Cutler ledde med 6p inför kvällstävlingen 2001. Men politiken drog väl längsta strået som vanligt *flex*
Men hallå! Coleman vann ju dansnumret, öhm jag menar poseringsronden. :mallan: Dessutom hade han bäst glutes. :naughty:

Thony
2005-03-24, 22:16
Tycker Jay var bättre. punkt slut

Tricklev
2005-03-24, 22:17
Vad hadde Jay bättre än midjan?

Jorgen
2005-03-24, 22:21
Det hade varit intressant om ni som tycker till i tråden hade motiverat varför ni tycker den ena eller den andra skulle vunnit. Och då menar jag en riktig motivering, inte bara "han är grymmast" eller något liknande.

//Jörgen

sunkan
2005-03-24, 22:22
Vad hadde Jay bättre än midjan?

Jag tycker att Jay verkar ha bättre separationer på benen.

Halldin
2005-03-24, 22:46
Länken funkar änna inte här.

Fultjack
2005-03-24, 22:48
Jays ben var sjuka där, tycker han har bättre side tricep och bättre axlar än Ronnie vet inte vem som borde vunnit där dock

Dipshit
2005-03-24, 23:21
Jays ben var sjuka där, tycker han har bättre side tricep och bättre axlar än Ronnie vet inte vem som borde vunnit där dock
Instämmer! Sidechesten likaså! Really nice!
Otroligt jämt, men tycker Jays estetik är det lilla extra som gör honom till vinnare.. om jag bestämt..

Hoffa
2005-03-24, 23:28
Är inte Ronnie sponsrad av Weider ? :D

Hursomhelst, Ronnie hade bättre ben, bättre rygg, bättre biceps medans jay hade bättre bröst, bättre mage, bättre, bättre triceps. Svårt att säga på film kanske, man måste vara där för att verkligen se skillnaden kanske?
Även fast skillnaden 2001 inte var så stor. Hoppas Jay kan matcha honom i år, Jay skulle skippa alla tävlingar innan Olympia för att satsa allt på den i år, precis som Coleman alltid gör.

Matte_Maiden
2005-03-25, 00:23
Han fråga vad jag tyckte och jag tycker ingenting bara. Ät en glass! :)

Varför svarade du om du inte tycker något? För att visa oss att du inte bryr dig?

=strongman= Smirnuff
2005-03-25, 00:56
Jay har inte lika stor gh-mage, tycker han e bättre men vilken rygg coleman har!! pfeww :hbang:

Herkulez
2005-03-25, 07:47
Jay tog andra platsen som en vinnare iaf, började inte gnälla som shawn ray och några till hade gjort :thumbup:

BB.com: Congratulations on getting 2nd place in the 2001 Mr. Olympia! You came virtually out of nowhere and almost beat Ronnie Coleman. How do you feel about getting 2nd place?

Jay: I am extremely happy. I worked really hard these last few years. I knew that eventually time and commitment would pay off. Honestly I feel like I have never worked as hard for any contest and the outcome was pretty good.

BB.com: Do you feel that you should have won?

Jay: Let's put it this way, Ronnie won and I got second. That's all I can really say about it. I mean, there are comparisons being made as far as me beating him on certain things and him beating me on certain things. Obviously, the judges saw it as him being 1st and me being 2nd.

BB.com: So I guess you just have to live with that until next year. According to the judges, you beat Ronnie in the Muscularity and Symmetry round and he beat you in the posing rounds. So you had the better body, but he posed better? Shouldn't the best body win?

Jay: Yeah, that is usually how it is judged, but like I said, he got 1st and I got 2nd so I don't want to take anything away from him

källa: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jayinter.htm

http://www.bodybuildinglive.com/articles/pics/2001_olympia_jay1.jpg
http://www.bodybuildinglive.com/articles/pics/2001_olympia_ronnie1.jpg

The very first competitor on the stage was Ronnie Coleman. He came on, he did the compulsory poses, and then he left. The crowd oohed and ahhed, shook their heads in astonishment at his size, and, of course, cheered a whole bunch. Yup, unbeatable everyone figured.

Jay Cutler then came on the stage and the crowd all took notice, but not as many people went ooh and ahh like they did for Ronnie. I guess we just thought he looked darn good and that Ronnie was still unbeatable.

Then everyone else did their thing on stage and there was far less (perhaps no) oohing and ahhing. We thought it was a done deal. All that was left was to figure out what the placings would be under Ronnie.

Then the unthinkable happened; the unbeatable was suddenly getting beaten up.

It was when they brought everyone back onstage that the tables turned and the contest actually became a competition. When Ronnie and Jay stood side by side, the oohing and ahhing started again. Then it got louder and louder. Believe it or not, it didn’t take long for the judges to catch on either. For whatever reason, standing alone Jay failed to impress, but standing beside Ronnie he looked better. Yes better! But how much better? Good enough to win? See, there’s an unconfirmed rumor that says that in order to defeat the defending champ one just can’t be a little better, one must be much better. Did Jay measure up? Here’s how it went down on a pose-by-pose basis.

During the Front Double Biceps pose, it could go either way between Ronnie and Jay. They’re both huge, no question. Jay edges on the superior shape, and Coleman edges on the massive arms. It’s a tossup and people around me were split.

In the Front Lat Spread, it can go either way again. Ronnie is just thick, thick, thick. But Jay, again, showed superior shape with a shoulder-to-waist ratio that simply shamed Ronnie. Jay’s legs were sliced inches deep, making Ronnie’s already smooth legs look even smoother. I gave the nod to Jay here.

On the Side Chest pose, Ronnie has that thick, massive chest, but his stomach is a problem -- a real problem, and everyone knows it. He just cannot seem to lose it, or keep it in, and it’s certainly not getting any better. Jay turns sideways and he’s as tight in the midsection as a Bantamweight competitor. The same goes for when they hit the Side Triceps pose. To me Jay wins again in each of these poses.

Around back is where Ronnie wins over all others. No one has the level of back thickness along with definition that extends from his neck to his ankles. What’s more, he’s learned to control and show it off better too. Watching him hit the Back Double Biceps and Back Lat Spread is awe-inspiring and Ronnie knows it -- he does it over and over again and the crowd oohs and ahhs every time. Jay, on the other hand, is extremely good here, but isn’t quite up to Ronnie’s level. Quite. Yup, he loses to Ronnie on these two poses by a slight margin, but not by nearly as much as Ronnie loses to him when they turn around again.

When Jay hit an abdominal shot for the first time beside Ronnie, the audience went nuts and the first nail went in the coffin. That’s when I suddenly jumped for my camera and knocked off a few shots. I’ve never in my life seen abs like that on a guy that huge. A picture tells more than enough words and you can judge for yourself. In comparison, all one can say about Ronnie is that by next year, if he doesn’t do something about the midsection, there won’t be much to save him.

So, how close was it? Not really close at all. In the morning, Jay flat-out won. When did we know? At the end of the prejudging the judges brought Ronnie and Jay out for one last set of poses. They didn’t need to, but they just wanted to charge up the audience. This is where the telltale sign occurred. From where I was sitting, all I could here was "Jay, Jay, Jay" being chanted by the fans. Oohs and ahhs gave way to hoots and hollers and it was all for Cutler. I looked up at Ronnie and I’d never seen him look so worried. In fact, I think it caused him to break even more of a sweat. Like I said, the judges actually caught on too. If you look at the score cards, you’ll see Cutler was ahead by a pretty good margin when the morning finished up.

Then came the night show. Darkness fell and that changed everything. Ronnie was first up and did have a better free-posing routine than Jay. I looked at the judge’s scores and he was almost unanimously in first place for this round. I had to agree. Jay did, more or less, the typical I’m a huge bodybuilder-type thing. It just didn’t get the crowd to their feet. Coleman, who came out before him, did get the audience moving. He wowed them with an outrageously good routine. If someone didn’t see the prejudging, they would have picked Ronnie hands down based on that round alone. One round alone, though, doesn’t put someone in the top spot.

The final posedown came and things were up in the air again. To Ronnie’s credit, he did all he could to show he was a fighter and that he would not put up with losing easily. He went right into the audience ahead of everyone and stayed there long after the others came back on stage. That must have been enough to impress the judges. The nails from the coffin were pried loose to the judge’s eyes. But should they have been? When Ronnie finished in the audience he came back on stage and stood alongside Cutler. Nighttime really hadn’t changed a thing; Jay still looked better.

The way it came down, Coleman won by the narrowest of margins in what’s become a very controversial win. Adding fuel to this controversy is the fact that they actually drug tested this event -- although not the way you may think

~Doug Schneider, BodyBuildingLive.com

Herkulez
2005-03-25, 07:49
Är inte Ronnie sponsrad av Weider ? :D

noope, not more

http://www.getbig.com/news/2005-01/030505bsn.htm

formula4shape
2005-03-25, 12:31
RC vinner ju pga färgen :D de andra måste ju måla sig

Lasse Kongo
2005-03-25, 12:37
Det var tight, men Coleman är ju modellen större, var nog rätt vinnare där.

Froddan
2005-03-25, 12:51
varför kolla på filmen överhuvudtaget då om allt bara är skit? *screwy*Lite fascinerad är man ju trots allt! :)