handdator

Visa fullständig version : Tim Cappello Sax-killen i Lost Boys

Myten
2005-03-24, 01:38
Sitter ni och funderar över konstiga inslag i gamla 80-tals filmer?
Inslag som får en att fundera, vem va det där, vad gör han där, varför osv?
Har ni också undrat vem den muskulösa killen med saxen är som dyker upp i början av Lost Boys?

If a grown man were to walk around the streets with his oily muscles exposed, a saxophone in hand, wearing five pounds of jewelry with his hair slicked back in a pony tail, people might start to ask questions. That is today. Back in 1987 on the other hand, guys like this were a dime a dozen. Though I was only three at the time, I reckon that the streets were full of these types of characters. Times have certainly changed.

In addition, the debate over whether or not Tim is lip synching or not will go on. Will we ever know? Is Tim Cappello the man behind the voice? Is there still hope? Well, as his rocking anthem says, "I still believe!"

victor_n
2005-03-24, 08:10
Sitter ni och funderar över konstiga inslag i gamla 80-tals filmer?
Inslag som får en att fundera, vem va det där, vad gör han där, varför osv?
Har ni också undrat vem den muskulösa killen med saxen är som dyker upp i början av Lost Boys?

If a grown man were to walk around the streets with his oily muscles exposed, a saxophone in hand, wearing five pounds of jewelry with his hair slicked back in a pony tail, people might start to ask questions. That is today. Back in 1987 on the other hand, guys like this were a dime a dozen. Though I was only three at the time, I reckon that the streets were full of these types of characters. Times have certainly changed.

In addition, the debate over whether or not Tim is lip synching or not will go on. Will we ever know? Is Tim Cappello the man behind the voice? Is there still hope? Well, as his rocking anthem says, "I still believe!"

rätt skaplig fysik där :)