handdator

Visa fullständig version : Filmrepliker

Metal_boy_
2004-11-13, 13:25
kan ni några roliga, bra filmrepliker?
eller bara något roligt som nån sagt i nån film tex?? skriv ner sånt här..det kan va jävligt kul tt läsa..samt att man kan känna igen saker o ting från olika filmer

Metal_boy_
2004-11-13, 13:26
jag älskar Beckfilmerna och det roligaste jag vet är när Persbrandt säger till en våldtäcktsman i förhör : Du är så jävla ful så jag förstår att du måsste våldta för att få kn*lla :D

s_himself
2004-11-13, 13:32
jag älskar Beckfilmerna och det roligaste jag vet är när Persbrandt säger till en våldtäcktsman i förhör : Du är så jävla ful så jag förstår att du måsste våldta för att få kn*lla :D

http://biphome.spray.se/wille.john/citat.htm
:D :thumbup:

"Nu är det klarspråk som gäller din jävla bönrullare, annars ska komissarie beck här boka ett rum på avd XX, för det lär du behöva!"

(Nåt sånt va det iaf har jag för mig)

Herkulez
2004-11-13, 13:42
"ååh oooh aaaa mmmmmm ååååååååååååh"

från Grand theft anal 2

henke_in_training
2004-11-13, 15:56
I början av Full Metal Jacket finns en hel del matnyttigt :D

Hades
2004-11-13, 15:58
En annan med Gunvald:

Misstänkt: "Har du fru?"
Gunvald: "Nej, men jag knullar din två gånger i veckan medan du sysslar med momsredovisning i Skärholmen."
---
Från The Last Boyscout:

Joe: Hey, I fucked your wife.
Bad guy: How'd you know it was my wife?
Joe: She said she was married to a big pimp-looking motherfucker in a hat.
---
- You let her wear so much makeup she looks... like a goddamn raccoon. I thought she was a burglar. I almost shot her twice.
- You're not funny. Girls wear makeup.
- I'm sure they don't put it on with a paint sprayer.
---
- Look, Joe..
- Keeping her warm for me?
- Easy. Don't do nothing dumb.
- How was she? On your scale, how was my wife?
- It just happened.
- Sure, I know. It just happened. It could happen to anybody. An accident. You tripped and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn't my week".
---
- Anything else, Lieutenant?
- There's a new invention out: the razor.
- Too risky. I might start thinking about you and slash my wrists.

Grisen
2004-11-13, 16:00
Ey! Cinderella go get yourselves another fella!

från "Blood In Blood Out"

Jense
2004-11-13, 16:09
gunvald om martin becks dotters nya yrke

-slappfisa?

TCOG
2004-11-13, 16:20
"ey filippe!! get the f*ck off!"

Colours

"lets take a stroll in the park!"

ensam hemma ?

"ey vad fan vill du!! din hund e dopad!!"

invandrarserie som går på SVT

"uhhhhhhh det är sååååå gott med glass, jag måste ha en unnar dag uhhhhhhhhh"

Tjockholmen

kharon
2004-11-13, 16:24
"ey filippe!! get the f*ck off!"

Colours

"lets take a stroll in the park!"

ensam hemma ?

"ey vad fan vill du!! din hund e dopad!!"

invandrarserie som går på SVT

"uhhhhhhh det är sååååå gott med glass, jag måste ha en unnar dag uhhhhhhhhh"

Tjockholmen

ROFL!

MiNaX
2004-11-13, 16:29
I början av Full Metal Jacket finns en hel del matnyttigt :D

Du har inget exempel? Var länge sen jag såg den. Kanske skulle man dra iväg och hyra den" :cheers:

Frantic
2004-11-13, 16:39
Du har inget exempel? Var länge sen jag såg den. Kanske skulle man dra iväg och hyra den" :cheers:
Were you born worthless, or did you have to work at it?

Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you

Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress

Här är några fler: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

Underbar film!

mini_Arnold
2004-11-13, 16:46
"Didn't know who he was fucking with" - Pitch Black

s_himself
2004-11-13, 17:40
Were you born worthless, or did you have to work at it?

Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you

Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress

Här är några fler: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

Underbar film!

Filmen är grym! haha :D

MiNaX
2004-11-13, 17:48
Instämmer! Helt klart en av de bästa krigsfilmer som gjorts enligt mig! !
Tack för länken Frantic!

"Private Joker: I wanted to visit Vietnam, the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet people of an exotic and interesting culture and kill them. I want to be the first kid on my block to score a confirmed kill!"

dude
2004-11-13, 18:12
"Im gonna stabb you to death and playaround with your blood!"

Tabac
2004-11-13, 18:36
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum." They live

henke_in_training
2004-11-13, 18:57
"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off."

//Bullet Tooth Tony från filmen Snatch

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again."

//Brick Top Snatch

och en klassiker

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

Marcellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction

en till

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

Jules, Pulp Fiction

Slayerized
2004-11-13, 19:18
"Ha, ha, ha. You have struck Hercules. " - Hercules in New York

"Heeeere's Johnny!" - The Shining

"... What school of finance did you study? 'It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the fucking century'..... In fact, fuck it Nick I think I'll keep it!"
- Lock Stock and two smoking barrels

"Ah vafan, man var ju nykter i morse men nu börjar det ordna upp sig, vet du." - Sällskapsresan

-"Vi vill åka till Nueva Estocholmo, vad kostar det?"
-"Det beror på var ni bor."
-(funderar) "Vi bor i Mjölby" - Sällskapsresan

dude
2004-11-13, 19:38
"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off."

//Bullet Tooth Tony från filmen Snatch

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again."

//Brick Top Snatch

och en klassiker

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

Marcellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction

en till

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

Jules, Pulp Fiction

Älskar fan Pulp fiction!

"Check out the big brain on Brad!"

Zakath
2004-11-13, 19:39
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum." They live

Film? :thumbup:
Jag har hört den, men kommer inte ihåg. Klockren!

henke_in_training
2004-11-13, 19:45
Film? :thumbup:
Jag har hört den, men kommer inte ihåg. Klockren!

den har "samplats" av Duke Nukem kan man säga, fast då blir det tvärt om.

"Its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and im all out of gum!"

låter bättre tycker jag...men men

Zakath
2004-11-13, 20:04
den har "samplats" av Duke Nukem kan man säga, fast då blir det tvärt om.

"Its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and im all out of gum!"

låter bättre tycker jag...men men

Det är inte ifrån Duke Nukem jag hört den.. Vilken film menade jag?

mini_Arnold
2004-11-13, 20:09
Det är inte ifrån Duke Nukem jag hört den.. Vilken film menade jag?
Nån western med clint eastwood kanske?

Hades
2004-11-13, 20:20
Eller They Live som han skrev?

Froddan
2004-11-13, 21:06
That sand in your vagina is really making you cranky, does it itch? Cartman till Kyle i South park. Den klart bästa filmrepliken någonsin! :D

King Grub
2004-11-13, 21:10
"Your mother was a hamster! And your father smelled of elderberries!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Halldin
2004-11-13, 21:16
"Your mother was a hamster! And your father smelled of elderberries!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Inte för att meningen i sig är fel, men jag tror han säger "smelt" i filmen.

Lite mer:

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts."

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction."

Pingu
2004-11-13, 21:27
Aahhhhh - Ron Jeremy

Vilken jädra smäll - Dynamit Harry

pettan85
2004-11-14, 00:15
"Im gonna stabb you to death and playaround with your blood!"

:thumbup: American Psycho den bästa filmen som gjorts!

Metal_boy_
2004-11-14, 00:24
Sökarna:

Jocke: Fan den där jävla fullgubben, jag skulle kunna skära kuken av honom
Ray: A de e sant, det borde fan vara skottpengar på sånna där jävla luffare
Jocke: A jag anmäler mig iaf frivilligt

----------------------------------------------------
samma film:

Tony: Henne kn*llade jag i röven så skitan sprack, sen tuggade jag sönder skäggbiffen på henne
Jocke: hehe va?
Tony: Jag tuggade sönder skäggbiffen på henne!!!!!

så jävla bra film också

henke_in_training
2004-11-14, 05:30
Eller They Live som han skrev?
word....

måste komme med ännu ett: "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee His hands can't hit what his eyes can't see"

// Muhammad Ali

Hobbes
2004-11-14, 11:17
Blade Runner:
Batty: I've done... questionable things.
Tyrell: Also extraordinary things. Revel in your time.
Batty: Nothing the god of biomechanics wouldn't let you in heaven for.

Apocalypse Now:
Kurtz: We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Kilgore: You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Kilgore: Charlie don't surf!

Matrix:
Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.

Aliens:
Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
Vasquez: No, have you?

Heimdahl
2004-11-14, 13:55
"Blanda inte in mig i vårt förhållande" /Yrrol

Kalleh
2004-11-14, 14:09
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you suck dicks?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, No, Sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose.

-Full Metal Jacket

Dorn
2004-11-14, 16:22
"I don't tip"

Megatuttarna
2004-11-14, 16:54
"Say hello to my little friend"

Sedan blir han helt galen. Tony Montana, invandrarnas förebild!

AcidSleeper
2004-11-14, 17:48
Persbrandt äger!

"För jag hade så jävla stor k*k!"

Gunvald: Vet du hur man använder en mobiltelefon?
Den anhållne: Tror du jag är dum?
Gunvald: Du är både dum och jävligt ful, jag förstår att du måste våldta för att få kn**la!
Den anhållne: Sluta trakassera mig! Är det du som är den där Gunvald Larsson?
Gunvald: Det sa jag när jag satte på bandspelaren men ditt närminne sitter väl i förhuden?

"Den där jävla pisshögen"

"Vad sa negerbollen då?"

"Du kan stoppa upp dina reglementspapper i stolgången och skita ut dem igen"

"JAg vet inte faan va ni har lärt er på era jävla profileringskurser men när en polis mördas då gäller inga regler"

"Nu är det dags för klarspråk din jävla bönrullare"

"Nu tar du faan e' mej och talar klarspråk eller så går kommissarie Beck och bokar ett rum på akuten"

"jag har mördat fler än du har papper i dina jävla pärmar"

Den anhållne: "vem tror du att du är?"
Gunvald: "Jag är en vanlig polis med halvtaskig lön som måste ägna tid åt drägg som du"

smedberg
2004-11-14, 20:10
"i tell you what he said, he asked me to forcably insert the life-line exercise chart into my anus!" Mrs. Farmer - Donnie Darko

Axel
2004-11-14, 23:47
Inget riktigt bra arnold citat än ju.. Jag kör en favorit från commando

bad guy: Fuck you, asshole
Arnold: NO! Fuck YOU asshole

Heimdahl
2004-11-15, 00:19
Terminator:
"I'll be back"

Löjtnant Blank
2004-11-15, 00:33
"I sometimes confuse melancholia with depression." Donnie Smith i Magnolia.

MacLeod
2004-11-15, 01:39
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley från Heat

HookersUnited
2004-11-15, 02:19
Stephen: Execellent. Stephen is my name. I'm the most wanted man on
my Island, except im not on my Island, of course. More's the pity.
Hamish: Your Island? uou mean Ireland.
Stephen: Yeah. It's mine...
Hamish: You're a madman.
Stephen: I've come to the right place, then.

Braveheart

Überbiffen
2004-11-23, 13:25
The Boondock Saints

David Della Rocco :

fucking what the fucking fuck who the fuck fuck this fucking how did you two fucking fucks fuck

mangs
2004-11-23, 13:50
mmm, bear! :cheers:

Billy
2004-11-23, 16:30
"How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight?"

-Fight Club

Slartibartfast
2005-01-02, 13:30
"I loved that cocksucker like a brother, and he fucked me in the ass!" -Sopranos

"If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker. " - Play It to the Bone

Ett litet fellatio-tema där.

Megatuttarna
2005-01-02, 13:35
"Next time there wont be a next time" - Phil Leotardo, The Sopranos

Slartibartfast
2005-01-02, 13:42
Jag hinner med en till innan jag drar och tränar ben.

"This girl has no family, nobody knows that she worked here. It'll be as though she never existed. All that's left is our friendship. " -The Godfather part 2

Oskis
2005-01-02, 14:22
Fack yoå ashål - Arnold i hälften av sina filmer :thumbup:

mathor
2006-05-23, 10:18
Cleaning Man at Flophouse: Hey, buddy. You got a dead cat in there, or what?
[the Terminator visualizes: 'POSSIBLE RESPONSE: YES/NO; OR WHAT?; GO AWAY; PLEASE COME BACK LATER; FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE; FUCK YOU']
The Terminator: Fuck you, asshole.

Diaz: Mellow out man. Your daughter is safe, Colonel. Now whether she stays that wa

mathor
2006-05-23, 10:22
Diaz: Mellow out man. Your daughter is safe, Colonel. Now whether she stays that way is up to you. My people, they got some business with you. And if you want your kid back, then you gotta co-operate, right?
Matrix: Wrong!
[shoots Diaz between the eyes]

Skulle det stå.

hahavaffan
2006-05-23, 10:26
Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right, Matrix. You did.
Matrix: I lied.

Gen. Kirby: Leave anything for us?
Matrix: Just bodies.

Diaz: Mellow out man. Your daughter is safe, Colonel. Now whether she stays that way is up to you. My people, they got some business with you. And if you want your kid back, then you gotta co-operate, right?
Matrix: Wrong!
[shoots Diaz between the eyes]

Baker: Joseph P. Brenner... what's the P stand for?
Kaminsky: Pussy.

[after Dutch has nailed a guy to the wall with his knife]
Dutch: Stick around.

Dutch: You're one ugly motherfucker.

Dutch: Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!

Det finns hur mycket som helst med Arnie! Han är BÄST!

Papi
2006-05-23, 10:33
"We're running out of time!" Jack Bauer i 24 (börjar bli tröttsamt att höra)

Dipshit
2006-05-23, 10:38
"I had a lovely evening..
By the way, it says BALLS on your face."

Papi
2006-05-23, 10:39
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

- Fight Club

:bow:

mangemani
2006-05-23, 10:42
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Who goes there?
King Arthur: It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Pull the other one!
King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? Ridden on a horse?
King Arthur: Yes!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You're using coconuts!
King Arthur: What?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Where'd you get the coconuts?
King Arthur: We found them.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
King Arthur: What do you mean?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Well, this is a temperate zone
King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
King Arthur: Please!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Am I right?

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Dennis: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.
Dennis: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
:laugh:

bara älskar pythons helt vrickade kommentarer och diskussioner:thumbup:

mathor
2006-05-23, 13:32
You ale faal too varuable to kirr, mistel Bauel.

Mr. Moose
2006-05-23, 13:34
Vi kan inte glömma Clint Eastwood

Dirty Harry:

Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking, "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum — the most powerful handgun in the world — and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

MAYOR: I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore district. Understand? That's my policy.

HARRY: Yeah, well when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.

MAYOR: Intent? How did you establish that?

HARRY: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. (Leaves)

MAYOR: I think he's got a point.

Kanske lite gammal för dom flesta att komma ihåg, "Dirty Harry" kom ut -71.

Claes

larre
2006-05-23, 13:46
"Your ego is writing checks your body cant cash"
Topgun

egge
2006-05-23, 14:07
Walter Sobchak: You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Johnny! You see what happens! You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Johnny! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

Har för mig att killen hette Johnny men jag är inte säker. Skäms på mig.*slap*

Edit: Samma film:

The Dude: Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

pellep
2006-05-23, 14:21
Blood on my knife or shit on my dick.
Animal Factory.

Greg
2006-05-23, 14:26
Mayor: That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master Betty: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

Chosen One: Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab.

-Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

mathor
2006-05-23, 15:00
Beefcake, BEEFCAKE!

Metal_boy_
2006-05-23, 15:04
ÅÅH JA!

Kommer dock inte ihåg filmens titel.

Kurash
2006-05-23, 15:07
"It's powered by love....also you have to whind it."

Futurama - s5 - 300 big boys.

Cptn Brannigan - Kif, have the boy lay out my formal shorts.
Kif - The "boy", sir?
Cptn Branningan - You Kif, you lay out my formal shorts.

Scientist - I have a degree in homeopathic medicine!
recruitBOT - YOU HAVE A DEGREE IN BALONY

Tigerkotten
2006-05-23, 15:15
Om ni spanar på www.imdb.com sedan söker reda på filmen kan ni sedan klicka på quotes tror jag det var. Där kan man finna massvis.

The diffrence between you and me is i make this look good /Will Smith MIB eller något sådant :]

mathor
2006-05-23, 15:41
Fuck you, asshole.

Jazzman
2006-05-23, 15:42
Vet inte varför detta har fastnat men:

"Are you alright? Are you sure? 'Cause, you just went thru a wall. "

Någon som kan gissa filmen?
/Jazz

Officer
2006-05-23, 15:43
Vet inte varför detta har fastnat men:

"Are you alright? Are you sure? 'Cause, you just went thru a wall. "

Någon som kan gissa filmen?
/Jazz

Gone in 60 Seconds

Kebab-Arne
2006-05-23, 16:01
Walter Sobchak: You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Johnny! You see what happens! You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Johnny! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

Har för mig att killen hette Johnny men jag är inte säker. Skäms på mig.*slap*

Edit: Samma film:

The Dude: Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

The Big Lebowski. :bow:

"He treats objects like women"

Mikeman
2006-05-23, 18:02
The Rock:
I´d take pleasure in guttin´you..boy.

Pulp fiction:

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

Mass-Tech
2006-05-23, 18:17
BAD BOYS II

Capt. Howard: I can't believe you guys. Do you get up in the morning, call each other up, 'Good morning, Marcus. Good morning, Mike. How you doin'? Ai'ight. So how we going to fuck up the captain's life today? Gee, I don't know. I don't know. Ooh, look. Over there. Let's kill three fat people and leave them on the street?'

Marcus Burnett: [During a gun fight] Sir, we just want to talk.
Mike Lowery: You want to talk? All right, go ahead, go ahead.
Marcus Burnett: We're not immigration!
Mike Lowery: [More gunfire] They can't hear you 'coz they still shootin' at you

Noll
2006-06-01, 22:03
-"Jävla låda! Förbannade pump!!" (Pappa Gösta tycker till på husvagnscamping i Vi hade iaf tur med vädret...)

Jay-Z
2006-06-01, 22:05
Point Break

Ben Harp: You're a real blue flame special, aren't you, son? Young, dumb and full of come, I know. What I don't know is how you got assigned here. Guess we must just have ourselves an asshole shortage, huh?
Johnny Utah: [quietly] Not so far.

__________________________________________________ _________

Ben Harp: Special agent Utah! This is not some job, flipping burgers at the local drive-in! Yes! - your surf board bothers me! Yes! - your approach to this whole damn case bothers me! And yes! - YOU BOTHER ME! And Pappas! Oh, for the love of Christ. How the hell did I even let you talk me into this whole bone-headed idea to begin with.
Pappas: Harp! We are working under-cover. It takes time. We've produced a few...
Ben Harp: NO! No no no no no no NO! Let me tell you what you've produced... Over the last two weeks, you two have produced exactly squat! SQUAT! During which time the ex-presidents have robbed two more banks. Now for Christ's sake, does either one of you have anything even remotely interesting to tell me?
[brief pause]
Johnny Utah: I caught my first tube today... Sir.

Sonny
2006-06-01, 22:08
"How 'bout i take you home and eat your pussy?"

Shark attack III

Styrkebyggare
2006-06-01, 22:27
Vi kan inte glömma Clint Eastwood

Claes

Nej, det kan vi banne mig inte göra... några fler:

DIRTY HARRY:

Mayor : "Let's have it."
Harry : "Have what?"
Mayor : "Your report. What have you been doing?"
Harry : "Oh, well for the past 3 quarters of an hour I've been sitting on my ass in your outer office waiting on you."

A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS:

"When a man with a 45 meets a man with a rifle, you said the man with a pistol's a dead man. Lets see if that's true."

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY:

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend, those with loaded guns, and those who dig...you dig!"

COOGAN'S BLUFF:

Taxi Driver : "That's $2.95 including the luggage."
Coogan : "Tell me how many stores are there named Bloomindales in this town?"
Taxi Driver : "One. Why?"
Coogan : "We passed it twice."
Taxi Driver : "It's still $2.95 including the luggage."
Coogan : "Yeah. Well here's $3.00 including the tip!"

THE GAUNTLET:

"Now you can come along peacefully or you can be a pain in the ass. But I'm warning you. You mess around and I'll put the cuffs on ya. You talk dirty I gag ya, and if you run, I'll shoot ya. My name is Shockley and we've got a plane to catch."

THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES:

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

HEARTBREAK RIDGE:

Highway : "Say what?"
Guy in prison : "You wanna pop that puppy's can, you don't gotta grease him so hard jar head."
Highway : "Sounds like your a man of experience."
Guy in prison : "What the f**k's that mean grunge sh*t?"
Highway : "It means be advised -- that I'm mean, nasty, and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm. And I can put a round through a flea's ass at 200 meters. So you go hump somebody else's leg mutface before I push yours in!"

SUDDEN IMPACT:

Harry : "Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here?"
Robber : "Who's we sucker?"
Harry : "Smith and Wesson and me."

SUDDEN IMPACT:

"Go ahead, make my day!" (med puffran mot tinningen på en tjomme)

Arf Pingvin
2006-06-01, 22:28
"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country." - Raoul Duke, Fear and loathing in las vegas

Dissector
2006-06-01, 22:33
Drar först in några från de kanonroliga gamla Rosa Pantern-filmerna. Clouseau's franska accent gör det hela bara bättre dessutom. =)

Någon: "What kind of bomb was it?"
Jacques Clouseau lömskt: "The explöding kind."

Jacques Clouseau utklädd till dvärg och en brevbärare ska lämna ett paket (bomben i fråga som ligger till grund för citatet ovan). Clouseau har lite ont om pengar och vill förklara att han inte kan ge någon dricks:
Clouseau: "Ehm, I am sörry, but I'm a little bit shört"

Fantastisk karaktär :D

sgtbarnes
2006-06-01, 22:46
Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

:D

tossefar
2006-06-01, 23:03
Celine: I love my kitty!
Jesse: What's his name?
Celine: Che.
Jesse: Che?
Celine: Mmm hmm.
Jesse: Uh huh...
Celine: What?
Jesse: Commie.

Frantic
2006-06-01, 23:39
Från Team America -

I like you. You have balls. I like balls.

Lisa: Promise me you'll never die.
Gary Johnston: You know I can't promise that.
Lisa: If you did that, I would make love to you right now.
Gary Johnston: I promise I'll never die.

Spottswoode: From what I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.N.C.E has gathered, it would be 9/11 times 100.
Gary Johnston: 9/11 times a hundred? Jesus, that's...
Spottswoode: Yes, 91,100.
Chris: Basically, all the worst parts of the bible

sgtbarnes
2006-06-02, 00:06
Armageddon

sgtbarnes
2006-06-02, 00:11
none of them wants to pay taxes anymore..

Pepparkakssmurfen
2006-06-02, 00:18
"Fuck you,fuckface"

Stiffler till annan i nåt av american pie-filmerna

hobbitar
2006-06-02, 00:34
Med reservation för dålig stavning:
Vin "Five hundred"
tuffing "Five hundred what?, you pice of shit"
Vin "Five hundred fights" osv.....
Vin Diesel - Knockaround Guys
"What the fuck are you looking at? Can i help you with something?"
Vin Diesel - Diablo/ A man apart

Überbiffen
2006-06-02, 00:36
"Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the fuck am I doin' in the back? You're the motherfucker should be on brain detail. We're fuckin' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull."

Jules (Samuel L. Jackson) i Pulp Fiction.

Jay-Z
2006-06-02, 05:45

Love it. :thumbup:

OggeP
2006-06-02, 05:47
Ser bra ut, kör hårt! :bpump:

Borta med vinden

Dipshit
2006-06-02, 07:00
Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

MM-MM-MMM! That IS a tasty burger!!

skaparn
2006-06-02, 08:29
Sökarna:

Jocke: Fan den där jävla fullgubben, jag skulle kunna skära kuken av honom
Ray: A de e sant, det borde fan vara skottpengar på sånna där jävla luffare
Jocke: A jag anmäler mig iaf frivilligt
[...]

Sökarna har allt.

Turk till Ray: Bor du i skåpet eller?
Ray: Hurså, ska du flytta in eller? Din jävla keeebab!

----

PG som nasse: Alltid vänster hand! Fattar du det, din lilla råtta?

----

Jocke: Morsan! Det här är Ray, han ska slagga här
Morsan: Nemen heeej (allmänt full och jävlig)
Ray: Det är lugnt Jocke, jag hittar nån annanstans att slagga
Jocke: Neeeeej, du slaggar här.

Pepparkakssmurfen
2006-06-02, 08:32
"We call them niggerballs"

Sunes pappa till ett basketlag i en kiosk,när han talar om chokladbollar.

OggeP
2006-06-02, 08:33
Sökarna har allt.

----

----

Jocke: Han eeeeee luuuuuugn sa jag!!
Jocke: Vad tror du? F.i.t.t.a!
--------------------------
Jocke: Shit exportflickorna har kommit!
Totte flinck: Det heter escortflickor
Jocke: Men skiiit i deeeeet!

Jay-Z
2006-06-02, 09:01
Sökarna har allt.

----

----

Haha.

Jocke: Vikken jävla ussi!

Scratch89
2006-06-02, 09:16
Jävla oflyt hela tiden! - Pölsa i Smala Sussie.

Pata
2006-06-02, 09:23

Och denna :
ARTHUR:
O Knights of Ni, we have brought you your shrubbery. May we go now?
HEAD KNIGHT:
It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly,... but there is one small problem.
ARTHUR:
What is that?
HEAD KNIGHT:
We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.
KNIGHTS OF NI:
Ni! Shh!
HEAD KNIGHT:
Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'.
RANDOM:
Ni!

Dante
2006-06-02, 09:41
Apocalypse now,

Kurtz: What do you call assassins who accuse assassins?

Photo Journalist: One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions. You can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, uh, with fractions - what are you going to land on - one-quarter, three-eighths? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something? That's dialectic physics.

Kurtz: We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Photo Journalist: This is the way the fucking world ends. Look at this fucking shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm fucking splitting, Jack.

Aliens

Hudson: Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
Burke: Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?

Donnie Darko,

Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Sean Smith: Smurfette?
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Dipshit
2006-06-02, 10:36
NI! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_4vh_lUPQ

Min quote, om nån har det miinsta intresse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3cKINQ91i0

Rock'nRoll
2006-06-02, 10:46
Jävla oflyt hela tiden! - Pölsa i Smala Sussie.

Så jävla bra film!

- Pölsa, det sitter fyra knarkare och knarkar i soffan!
- Va? Det brukar ju vara fullsatt.

egge
2006-06-02, 10:48

Larry hette han.*slap*
Såg den för femte gången i förrgår bästa komedin som finns.

Inledningen är så jävla skön med citat som:
"Let me have another look, i'm sure they're down there somewhere."
och när den blonda idioten håller upp bowlingklotet och frågar "What is this?" och the Dude svarar "Obviosly you're not a golfer."

Inzza
2006-06-02, 11:00
Ur Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Raoul Duke: I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds.

sgtbarnes
2006-06-02, 11:06
Larry hette han.*slap*
Såg den för femte gången i förrgår bästa komedin som finns.

Inledningen är så jävla skön med citat som:
"Let me have another look, i'm sure they're down there somewhere."
och när den blonda idioten håller upp bowlingklotet och frågar "What is this?" och the Dude svarar "Obviosly you're not a golfer."

ahahah den är så jävla bra.

8 year olds dude...

It really tighted the room together

I am the walrus - shut up donny!!!

Shomer shabbas!!

(med reservation för stavfel)

polisera är sköna också: hehe

also they stole my rug

varpå maggie talar in på telefonsvararen att det var hon som tagit mattan

Polisen : Well. I guess we can close the books on that one.

Scratch89
2006-06-02, 13:18
Så jävla bra film!

- Pölsa, det sitter fyra knarkare och knarkar i soffan!
- Va? Det brukar ju vara fullsatt.
Jag är hellre en anka i en liten pöl, än en anka i ett stort hav!
... Nej men gud vad bra sagt!

mela
2006-06-02, 13:20
You fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death and play around with your blood.

gissa film?:D

Scratch89
2006-06-02, 13:27
You fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death and play around with your blood.

gissa film?:D
Den har redan varit uppe, och ja, det är American Psycho.

sgtbarnes
2006-06-02, 13:31
http://www.apelsin.nu/classics/?url=pfbunnies

för dom som inte sett den..

mangemani
2006-06-02, 13:38
"For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again"

Rataxes
2006-06-02, 14:02
Bra, men Casino är bättre:

"Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle" - Ace Rothstein

"In Vegas, everybody's gotta watch everybody else. Since the players are looking to beat the casino, the dealers are watching the players. The box men are watching the dealers. The floor men are watching the box men. The pit bosses are watching the floor men. The shift bosses are watching the pit bosses. The casino manager is watching the shift bosses. I'm watching the casino manager. And the eye-in-the-sky is watching us all. " - Ace Rothstein

"I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your fuckin' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fuckin' head open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do." - Nicky Santoro

"A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you're talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who's gonna come along in that time? Pretty soon, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all fuckin' night." - Nicky Santoro