handdator

Visa fullständig version : vassle ska man blandda med vatten eller mjölk?

luna
2004-09-12, 18:20
vad e bäst att blandda det med ?

Trance
2004-09-12, 18:22
vatten om du vill vara optimal, mjölk om du vill kunna dricka det.

Jag vet eat for performace not pleasure, yadaydayda..

Jag tror jag fortsätter med mjölk trots allt, jag är inte optimal någonstans.

King Grub
2004-09-12, 18:37
Min övertygelse är att vatten är bäst, mjölk kontraproduktivt.

Blandar man vasslet med mjölk blir upptaget definitivt långsammare. Kaseinet koagulerar i magsäcken och saktar ner upptaget av allt annat protein.

"The jejunal flow rate peaked in the 0-20 min period following water and beta-lactoglobulin ingestion, and in the 20-40 min period after casein ingestion. The gastric half-emptying time (T1/2 min) of the liquid phase was significantly different (P < 0.05) for water (12.1 +/- 0.8), beta-lactoglobulin (14.5 +/- 3.3) and casein (26.5 +/- 9.3)."

Gastrojejunal kinetics and the digestion of [15N]beta-lactoglobulin and casein in humans: the influence of the nature and quantity of the protein. Am J. Clin Nutr, 63, 546-552.

Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1997 Dec 23;94(26):14930-5. Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion.

The speed of absorption of dietary amino acids by the gut varies according to the type of ingested dietary protein. This could affect postprandial protein synthesis, breakdown, and deposition. To test this hypothesis, two intrinsically 13C-leucine-labeled milk proteins, casein (CAS) and whey protein (WP), of different physicochemical properties were ingested as one single meal by healthy adults. Postprandial whole body leucine kinetics were assessed by using a dual tracer methodology. WP induced a dramatic but short increase of plasma amino acids. CAS induced a prolonged plateau of moderate hyperaminoacidemia, probably because of a slow gastric emptying. Whole body protein breakdown was inhibited by 34% after CAS ingestion but not after WP ingestion. Postprandial protein synthesis was stimulated by 68% with the WP meal and to a lesser extent (+31%) with the CAS meal. Postprandial whole body leucine oxidation over 7 h was lower with CAS (272 +/- 91 micromol.kg-1) than with WP (373 +/- 56 micromol.kg-1). Leucine intake was identical in both meals (380 micromol.kg-1). Therefore, net leucine balance over the 7 h after the meal was more positive with CAS than with WP (P < 0.05, WP vs. CAS). In conclusion, the speed of protein digestion and amino acid absorption from the gut has a major effect on whole body protein anabolism after one single meal. By analogy with carbohydrate metabolism, slow and fast proteins modulate the postprandial metabolic response, a concept to be applied to wasting situations.

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Feb;280(2):E340-8. The digestion rate of protein is an independent regulating factor of postprandial protein retention.

"The most striking differences between the fast and slow meals had to do with protein synthesis, as assessed by NOLD, and with amino acid oxidation. Stimulation of synthesis was dramatic and immediate after the fast meals, whereas it was absent after the slow meals. Such unique responses to the fast and slow meals are most likely due to different levels of amino acid availability. Indeed "fast proteins," which strongly increased amino acid availability (as reflected by plasma aminoacidemia), probably induced a stimulation of protein synthesis. By contrast, "slow proteins," which modified plasma amino acid concentration to a much slower extent, were not associated with a stimulation of protein synthesis."

"More recently, Arnal et al. showed that, in elderly women, protein retention was better with a protein pulse-feeding pattern than with a spread-feeding pattern. It is tempting to equate pulse feeding with a fast protein condition and spread feeding with a slow one. Thus, extrapolating from Arnal's study, the fast feeding would give a better balance than a slow one in older populations. However, the same authors further demonstrated that, in young people, the opposite effect was observed, i.e., a trend for a better nitrogen balance with a spread feeding than with a pulse feeding."

Kontenta: vassle när det behövs snabbt protein (uppvaknande, före och efter träning), långsamt protein (all vanlig proteinrik mat, kasein) vid alla andra tillfällen.

The idea behind a high quality whey protein is particle size. Digestion is most effective when particles are small enough to be taken up by the cells of the intestine. If food is not broken down into small enough pieces the body will simply NOT be able to use it. All research on the absorption of food reaches the same conclusion: the bigger the molecule, the more difficulty it has penetrating the mucus barrier lining the intestines.

So, why not mix milk and whey protein? Milk contains a lot of casein which adheres to the intestinal wall and blocks the absorption of the smaller whey protein molecules. Also, it generates a barrier of mucus internally which not only drives down the absorption of protein, but also the absorption of other vital nutrients. "

Källa, ej citat: Gaudichon et al., American Institute of Nutrition, Milk and Yoghurt Digestion 1970-1977, 1994

Blandar du druvsocker, mjölk och vassle får du insulinutsöndringen... men inga aminosyror samtidigt som insulinet toppas. Och insulin är inte anabolt utan samtida tillgång till aminosyror! I magsäcken gör de ingen nytta.

"Thus, whereas insulin has a potential stimulatory effect on human muscle protein synthesis, an adequate availability of amino acids is required for that potential to be expressed in an actual increase in the synthetic rate."

Effects of insulin on muscle tissue., Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2000 Jan;3(1):67-71.

Johan
2004-09-13, 08:20
Så illa tycker inte jag det smakar, på morgonen är ju ändå inte smaklökarna i toppform, och efter träningen blandar jag i massa dextro så det blir sött och sliskigt.
Men jag måste erkänna att vassle(chokladsmak) med mjölk är godare.

Sparrisen
2004-09-13, 11:29
Jag dricker inte min drink för att det ska smaka gott, utan för att det ska göra gott! :thumbup:

Det finns så mycket annat som är gott här i världen.

Blanda i vatten :whipped:

Überbiffen
2004-09-13, 11:38
Kör man med vatten blir det juh dessutom enklare, pulver i shakern när man drar till gym sedan in under kranen direkt efter passet. Att blanda en drink på mjölk och sedan låta denne ligga i väskan under passet är nog ingen höjdare.