handdator

Visa fullständig version : Vanlig mat antagligen bättre än proteinpulver för muskeluppbyggnaden efter träning

King Grub
2019-01-22, 10:24
Protein recommendations are provided on a daily basis as defined by the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) at 0.80 g protein/kg/day. However, meal-based, as opposed to daily, dietary protein recommendations are likely more informative given the role of the daily protein distribution pattern in modulating the post-exercise muscle protein synthetic response. Current protein meal recommendations to plateau post-exercise muscle protein synthesis rates are based on the ingestion of isolated protein sources, and not protein-rich whole foods. It is generally more common to eat whole food sources of dietary protein within a normal eating pattern to meet dietary protein requirements. Yet, there is a need to define how dietary protein action on muscle protein synthesis rates can be modulated by other nutrients within a food matrix to achieve protein requirements for optimal muscle adaptations. Recent developments suggest that the identification of an “optimal” protein source should likely consider the characteristics of the protein and the food matrix in which it is consumed. This review aims to discuss recent concepts related to protein quality, and the potential interactive effects of the food matrix, to achieve optimal protein requirements and elicit a robust postprandial muscle protein synthetic response with an emphasis on the post-exercise recovery window.

Dietary protein ingestion immediately after exercise and throughout a prolonged recovery (≥ 1 day [2]) further increases muscle protein synthesis rates to facilitate non-hypertrophic or hypertrophic protein remodeling when compared to feeding alone. Current protein recommendations to maximize the post-exercise muscle protein synthetic response are based on isolated protein sources, but suggest that protein meal requirements are elevated when compared to the protein RDA. Recent studies demonstrate a developing role of the food matrix in modulating the post-exercise muscle protein synthetic response. Specifically, it seems that the ingestion of protein-dense whole foods, and the interaction of their non-protein nutritive components, can likely potentiate the use of dietary amino acids for post-exercise muscle protein synthesis rates. However, it is unknown whether different food matrices (e.g., dairy matrix vs. egg matrix), fortification of a food matrix (e.g., manipulation of lipid, vitamin, or mineral content), or food combinations can be utilized to differentially impact the post-exercise muscle protein synthetic response and overall protein requirement. Moreover, exercise and its subsequent impact on increased GI permeability may facilitate the transfer of non-protein components and protein peptides within the food matrix to modulate the post-exercise muscle adaptive response. Thus, a food-first approach to post-exercise protein intake will be beneficial for both the skeletal muscle adaptive response and diet quality for most people. Ultimately, sports dietitians will need to consider the typical eating pattern (animal- vs. plant-based diets) and travel/training schedule of an athlete when developing meal plans as this is necessary when identifying whether to incorporate whole foods, dietary supplements, or both.

Food-First Approach to Enhance the Regulation of Post-exercise Skeletal Muscle Protein Synthesis and Remodeling. Sports Medicine, 22 January 2019.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40279-018-1009-y

MaxTheMarketer
2019-01-22, 11:25
Diskuterar de varför det skulle kunna vara det? I slutändan är väl protein fortfarande protein? Vilken nyansering gör saken inte så? Ska läsa källstudien och se själv om jag fattar.

Synd bara att 750 g kycklingfilé per dag blir så jävla dyrt i längden! :D Eller ja nu när jag räknar på det: 46 kr för 750 g kycklingfilé per dag om man inte äter något annat.

Grahn
2019-01-22, 11:29
Drink först sen fixar man middag, win!?

MaxTheMarketer
2019-01-22, 11:56
Detta verkar slå spiken på huvudet vad det hela handlar om i slutändan med proteinintag:

"These data are interesting as they highlight that commonly assumed anabolic characteristics of an ingested protein source, such as the higher peak amplitude of leucinemia with beef ingestion, do not universally translate into a greater early muscle protein synthetic response when compared to whole food (milk) ingestion in healthy young men." - vilken kombination av födointag och/eller vasslepulver leder till den maximalt längsta proteinsyntesen i slutändan(?).

Det är ju rätt skitsamma om jag fått protein från kobajs om det ändå skulle (vilket jag ej tror dock) leda till världens längsta proteinsyntes någonsin skådats som även får Anorld Schwarznegger att säga, "I'll BE BACK! *löper och fixar kobajs*", så länge det "maximerar proteinsyntesen" i slutändan så äré struntsamma var det kommer ifrån så länge man har råd med det eller är redo att offra för att få råd med det.

Vad (trots att jag ej betalat för infon) ger den bästa/längsta/maximala proteinsyntesen i dagsläget enligt den rådande forskningslitteraturen? Skummjölk?

chadd
2019-01-22, 13:05
Diskuterar de varför det skulle kunna vara det? I slutändan är väl protein fortfarande protein? Vilken nyansering gör saken inte så? Ska läsa källstudien och se själv om jag fattar.

Synd bara att 750 g kycklingfilé per dag blir så jävla dyrt i längden! :D Eller ja nu när jag räknar på det: 46 kr för 750 g kycklingfilé per dag om man inte äter något annat.

Du fyller ut med riklig mängd billig pasta och grönsaker. Lite bröd kanske. Då kan du minska på mängden kycklingfile.

MaxTheMarketer
2019-01-22, 13:19
Du fyller ut med riklig mängd billig pasta och grönsaker. Lite bröd kanske. Då kan du minska på mängden kycklingfile.

Det du säger är faktamässigt korrekt men är detta ett skämt eller? :smash: *gah!* *rolleyes*

chadd
2019-01-22, 13:26
Det du säger är faktamässigt korrekt men är detta ett skämt eller? :smash: *gah!* *rolleyes*

Vad är skämtet? Du ville åt protein och tyckte uteslutande kycklingfile var dyrt. Varför äta 750g file när du lia bra kan äta hälften och trycka lite mer pasta och linser som är billigare.

Sverker
2019-01-22, 18:28
du fyller ut med riklig mängd billig pasta och grönsaker. Lite bröd kanske. Då kan du minska på mängden kycklingfile.

+1.