handdator

Visa fullständig version : Kollagentillskott för ledskador

King Grub
2018-05-22, 12:02
Även om kollagenprotein är värdelöst för muskeluppbyggnaden, samlas det mer och mer bevis för att det är effektivt för att stärka leder och förhindra skador.

Following an initial ankle sprain it is not unlikely that chronic ankle instability (CAI) will develop. CAI is associated with impaired perceived functional and mechanical properties of the ligaments. Nutritional supplementation with collagen peptides has been shown to improve the functional and mechanical properties of the connective tissue. The purpose of this study was to investigate the effectiveness of specific collagen peptide supplementation (SCP) to improve ankle stability in athletes with CAI. 50 male and female athletes with CAI completed a randomized, double-blinded and placebo-controlled study with a daily oral administration of either 5 g SCP or 5 g placebo (Maltodextrin) over a period of six months. Both, the Cumberland Ankle Instability Tool (CAIT) and the German version of the Foot and Ankle Ability Measure (FAAM-G) were used to measure the subjective perceived function of the ankle. Additionally, the mechanical stability was determined by measuring the ankle stiffness by an ankle arthrometer. Finally, a three-month follow-up was performed. ANOVA analysis indicated that the subjective ankle stability was improved in both the CAIT (p < 0.001) and the FAAM-G (p < 0.001) following SCP supplementation compared with placebo. No significant changes between the groups were detected in the results of the ankle arthrometer. After six month the subjective report of the ankle stability function significantly improved and the three month follow-up revealed a significant decline in the number of ankle joint injuries (p < 0.05). These data support the concept that specific collagen peptide supplementation in athletes with chronic ankle instability results in significant improvements in subjective perceived ankle stability. The reduction in the re-injury rate of ankle sprains in the follow-up period suggests that these findings have clinical relevance.

J Sports Sci Med. 2018 May 14;17(2):298-304. Improvement of Functional Ankle Properties Following Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides in Athletes with Chronic Ankle Instability.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5950747/

Torkelll
2018-05-23, 11:23
Nån som kan rekommendera ett bra kollagentillskott? ☺

Kischen
2018-05-23, 12:02

Geleråttor

Armed Dingo
2018-05-23, 12:37
Funkar det kollagenet som brukar vars utfyllnad i billiga bars?

Sverker
2018-05-23, 16:53
Säkert inte.
Läser vi King Grubs länk är det några speciella peptider
Specific collagen peptides are produced for nutritional administration by a special hydrolysis of collagen. On the basis of their organoleptic and hydrological characteristics, collagen peptides can easily be digested in drinks or dietary supplements (Mohammad et al., 2014; Shoulders and Raines, 2009). In general, the high biological availability of the peptides is based on its low molecular weight and its lack of cross links. Preclinical (Oesser and Seifert, 2003; Walrand et al., 2008) and human studies (Iwai et al., 2005; McAlindon et al., 2011) indicate that collagen peptides are almost completely resorbed after oral intake and that a considerable proportion accumulates in tissue structures (Oesser et al., 1999). Approximately 10% of CP is directly transferred in intact form with a size of 1-10 kDa from the gastrointestinal tract into the blood and may stimulate extracellular matrix expression and biosynthesis within the connective tissue (Ohara et al., 2007; Watanabe-Kamiyama et al., 2010).

Det är stora peptider, mellan 10 - 100 aminosyror långa:confused:

Lazius
2018-05-26, 15:10

"Hydrolyserad Kollagen Peptide" som finns att köpa från Myprotein (1 kg 95% Hydrolyserade Kollagenpeptider).

Eller kanske gelatinpulver ;)

Baskagge
2018-05-26, 16:59
Hemkokt benmärgsbuljong/köttbuljong med leder är nog en bra källa till kollagen? Innehåller en massa andra nyttigheter också.

StarkaUlf
2018-05-26, 17:20
Pratar ni om den nya lagen om kol?

Max
2018-05-27, 08:16
Hemkokt benmärgsbuljong/köttbuljong med leder är nog en bra källa till kollagen? Innehåller en massa andra nyttigheter också.Vad är det mer för nyttigheter du syftar på?
Det pratas ofta om benmärgs förträfflighet, men jag har inte hört resonemanget bakom.

Baskagge
2018-05-27, 12:56
Vad är det mer för nyttigheter du syftar på?
Det pratas ofta om benmärgs förträfflighet, men jag har inte hört resonemanget bakom.

Det är kanske ett vanskligt påstående. Det finns som du säger många påstående/antaganden om buljong, men oklart hur mycket som backas upp av vetenskapen.

https://www.epochtimes.se/sanna-ehdin-10-skal-att-koka-benmargsbuljong-battre-halsa

http://www.tf.nu/nyhet/glukosamin-har-manga-positiva-effekter/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024320516301795

Sverker
2018-05-27, 15:03
Innehåller benmärg glukosamin ?
Jag trodde att glukosaminen fanns i ledvätskan och hade sin verkan där.

Är det kollagenet som är intressant skulle jag istället koka kalops på högrev och få min bindväv där istället. Kalops är gott:eating:

Anders The Peak
2018-05-27, 19:39
Säkert inte.
Specific collagen peptides are produced for nutritional administration by a special hydrolysis of collagen. On the basis of their organoleptic and hydrological characteristics, collagen peptides can easily be digested in drinks or dietary supplements (Mohammad et al., 2014; Shoulders and Raines, 2009). In general, the high biological availability of the peptides is based on its low molecular weight and its lack of cross links. Preclinical (Oesser and Seifert, 2003; Walrand et al., 2008) and human studies (Iwai et al., 2005; McAlindon et al., 2011) indicate that collagen peptides are almost completely resorbed after oral intake and that a considerable proportion accumulates in tissue structures (Oesser et al., 1999). Approximately 10% of CP is directly transferred in intact form with a size of 1-10 kDa from the gastrointestinal tract into the blood and may stimulate extracellular matrix expression and biosynthesis within the connective tissue (Ohara et al., 2007; Watanabe-Kamiyama et al., 2010).

HYDROLYSERAD KOLLAGEN PEPTIDE finns hos myoprotein

Edit: länk raderad enligt §3
/Pepz

xan
2018-06-16, 11:22
HYDROLYSERAD KOLLAGEN PEPTIDE finns hos myoprotein

Edit: länk raderad enligt §3
/Pepz

Aja baja Anders. :nono:

Anders The Peak
2018-06-16, 13:05
Aja baja Anders. :nono:

:em:

Pepz löste det snyggt

Vakten
2018-06-18, 09:07
Hemkokt benmärgsbuljong/köttbuljong med leder är nog en bra källa till kollagen? Innehåller en massa andra nyttigheter också.

Finns det inget enklare? Vad sägs om havre, Pålle i stallet har inga ledskador.*screwy*

Wain
2018-06-18, 10:32
Finns det inget enklare? Vad sägs om havre, Pålle i stallet har inga ledskador.*screwy*

Hästar brukar väl ha mycket problem med leder och får därför glukosamintillskott?

https://stud.epsilon.slu.se/997/2/nilsson_l_00420.pdf

King Grub
2018-06-19, 12:22

Intake of dietary sources of collagen may support the synthesis of collagen in varying tissues, with the availability of key amino acids being a likely contributor to its effectiveness. This study analyzed commonly consumed preparations of bone broth (BB) to assess the amount and consistency of its amino acid content. Commercial and laboratory prepared samples, made with standardized and variable (non-standardized) protocols were analyzed for key amino acids (glycine, lysine, proline, leucine, hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine). The main finding of the study was that amino acid concentrations in BB made to a standardized recipe were significantly lower for hydroxyproline, glycine, proline; P = 0.003 and hydroxylysine, leucine and lysine; P = 0.004 than those provided by a potentially therapeutic dose (20 g) of reference collagen supplements (P > 0.05). There was large variability in the amino acid content of BB made to non-standardized recipes, with the highest levels of all amino acids found within the café prepared varieties. For standardized preparations, commercial BB were lower in all amino acids than the self-prepared varieties. There were no differences (P > 0.05) in the amino acid content of different batches of BB when prepared according to a standardized recipe. If the intake of collagen precursors is proven to support the synthesis of new collagen in vivo, it’s unlikely that bone broth can provide a consistently reliable source of key amino acids. Focus on the provision of key amino acids from dietary sources should continue to focus on the standard sources currently being researched.

Bone Broth Unlikely to Provide Reliable Concentrations of Collagen Precursors Compared to Supplemental Sources of Collagen Used in Collagen Research. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. https://journals.humankinetics.com/doi/pdf/10.1123/ijsnem.2018-0139

Baskagge
2018-06-19, 13:07
Bone Broth Unlikely to Provide Reliable Concentrations of Collagen Precursors Compared to Supplemental Sources of Collagen Used in Collagen Research. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. https://journals.humankinetics.com/doi/pdf/10.1123/ijsnem.2018-0139

Intressant! Köttbuljonger och grönsaksbuljonger brukar ju kokas i många timmar, kan det vara så att man kokar sönder aminosyror och vitaminer?

waspen123
2018-06-20, 04:28
Intressant, glukosamin/MSM upplever jag hjälper lite för mina trasiga knän men inte är det mycket iaf. Får väl prova detta då istället kanske.

Lazius
2018-06-21, 16:10
Intressant, glukosamin/MSM upplever jag hjälper lite för mina trasiga knän men inte är det mycket iaf. Får väl prova detta då istället kanske.

Samma sits för mig. Jag har lagt till 10-20 gram/dag hydrolyserade kollagenpeptider (från Myprotein) sedan ca. 2 veckor tillbaka och knäna känns faktiskt rätt skapliga för tillfället. Kanske har det nån effekt? Får väl se hur det utvecklar sig....

Sverker
2018-06-22, 06:40
Intressant! Köttbuljonger och grönsaksbuljonger brukar ju kokas i många timmar, kan det vara så att man kokar sönder aminosyror och vitaminer?

Glycin och prolin är tåliga aminosyror. De klarar lätt upphettningen när de sitter bundna i ett protein. Lysin tar säkert mycket stryk men mängden lysin från början är troligen lågt.

King Grubs abstrakt har med hydroxilysin och hydroxiprolin. Jag undrar hur de skulle kunna påverka våra leder ?

Termy
2018-11-10, 10:33
Småbump. Någon som provat något kollagentillskott över en längre tid och upplever någon effekt?

RassK
2018-11-10, 11:03
Älskar när det är extra kollagen i bars och glukosbaserat godis

Lazius
2018-11-10, 17:26
Småbump. Någon som provat något kollagentillskott över en längre tid och upplever någon effekt?

Jag har tagit 10g Kollagenprotein (100 % hydrolyserade kollagenpeptider) från MyProtein varje morgon i ca. 5 månader nu.

Jag har främst tagit det för mina knän (där jag har broskskador) och sekundärt för armbågarna och andra leder...

Jag skulle väl säga att lederna har känts skapliga under denna tid. Det är alltid svårt att utvärdera effekten av sådana här tillskott, men i det stora hela skulle jag säga att jag upplevt en förbättring. Jag skulle rekommendera att man testar i varje fall...

TheDoctor
2018-11-10, 21:04
Funkar fläsksvålar?

Ola Wallengren
2018-11-13, 18:52
Säkert inte.

Läser man absracten till studierna de refererar till så är det det di-peptider och i ett fall tri-peptider som man ser i blodet och som kan häröras från kollagenet.

Sverker
2018-11-13, 20:16
Det där minns jag knappt att jag skrev. Tror att jag var mest förvånad över att stora peptider kunde komma in i blodet och ge någon positiv effekt.

Ola Wallengren
2018-11-14, 15:09
Ja, och det visade ju sig att så inte var fallet (troligtvis). Det enda som är visat är ju att hydroxiprolin tas upp i kroppen och dyker upp i di- eller tripeptider i blodet. Om det är just de här peptiderna (eller de ingående aminosyrorna) som är begränsande för att bilda tex ledbrosk vet jag inte, men det är väl det resonemanget bygger på.

Ola Wallengren
2018-11-14, 15:13
Hitta det här på orthomolecular.org
Hydroxyproline
Hydroxyproline is nonessential amino acid, a precursor of proline which is needed for collagen production. Vulnerary.

Hydroxyproline is derived from the amino acid proline and is used almost exclusively in structural proteins including collagen, connective tissue in mammals, and in plant cell walls. An unusual feature of this amino acid is that it is not incorporated into collagen during biosynthesis at the ribosome, but is formed from proline by a post-translational modification by an enzymatic hydroxylation reaction. Non-hydroxylated collagen is commonly termed pro-collagen.

Hydroxyproline is produced by hydroxylation of the amino acid proline. Proline hydroxylation requires ascorbic acid. Most effects of absence of ascorbic acid in man come from the resulting defect in hydroxylation of proline residues of collagen, with reduced stability of the collagen molecule.

It was first isolated in 1902 from gelatin. Excretion of abnormal quantities of hydroxyproline is a symptom of the connective-tissue disease called Marfan's syndrome.

Vilket innebär att det egentligen är prolin och/eller lysin man är ute efter.

Sverker
2018-11-14, 20:16
Jag tolkar det som om kroppen har svårt att spjälka protein när det sitter hydroxyprolin med i kedjorna. Klipper upp kedjan och lämnar tri-peptider som ett spill, vilket sedan följer med in. Har vi tur så fixar levern det sista jobbet att bryta ned hydroxiprolinet till energi.

Termy
2019-03-14, 10:24
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30859848
Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2019 Mar 12:1-20. doi: 0.1123/ijsnem.2018-0385. [Epub ahead of print] Effects of Different Vitamin-C Enriched Collagen Derivatives on Collagen Synthesis. Lis DM1, Baar K1.
Abstract

Nutritional strategies to improve connective tissue collagen synthesis have garnered significant interest, although the scientific validity of these interventions lags behind their hype. This study was designed to determine the effects of three forms of collagen on N-terminal peptide of procollagen I (PINP) and serum amino acid levels. Ten recreationally active males completed a randomized double-blinded cross-over design study consuming either placebo, 15 g of vitamin C enriched gelatin, hydrolyzed collagen or gummy containing equal parts gelatin and hydrolyzed collagen. Supplements were consumed 1 hour before 6 minutes of jump rope. Blood samples were collected immediately prior to supplement consumption and 4 hours after jump rope. A subset of blood samples were collected for amino acid analysis (n=4) 1 hour after ingestion. Consumption of an equivalent dose of each supplement increased amino acids in the circulation similarly across all interventions. PINP levels tended to increase ~20% from baseline in the gelatin and hydrolyzed collagen interventions but not the placebo or gummy. These results suggest that vitamin C enriched gelatin and hydrolyzed collagen supplementation may improve collagen synthesis when taken 1 hour prior to exercise. However, large variability was observed, which precluded significance for any treatment.

Diomedea exulans
2019-03-14, 10:30
Vad tror ni om att köra med både kollagentillskott och glukosamin, borde vara the shit för lederna, va?

Wain
2019-03-14, 10:43
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30859848
Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2019 Mar 12:1-20. doi: 0.1123/ijsnem.2018-0385. [Epub ahead of print] Effects of Different Vitamin-C Enriched Collagen Derivatives on Collagen Synthesis. Lis DM1, Baar K1.

"However, large variability was observed, which precluded significance for any treatment."]

Aka "vi gjorde en skitstudie och såg inga resultat, men vill ändå låtsas att det vi fick resultat".

Termy
2019-03-26, 12:11
Keith Baars recept på ätbara gelatinkuber:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIm2pGwUQAAu_S_.jpg

ilikeu
2019-04-09, 09:05
Funkar gelatinpulver tro ?

Termy
2019-04-09, 09:53
Finns något gelatin och/eller kollagenpulver någonstans som inte kostar skjortan?

Fogel
2019-04-09, 13:00
Finns något gelatin och/eller kollagenpulver någonstans som inte kostar skjortan?

Postades om det i tidigare post i tråden.

http://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7937394&postcount=6

http://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7937738&postcount=12

Kan inte länka av uppenbara anledningar.

Termy
2019-04-09, 13:19
Postades om det i tidigare post i tråden.

http://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7937394&postcount=6

http://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7937738&postcount=12

Kan inte länka av uppenbara anledningar.

Se där ja. Då fattas bara en motsvarande billig gelatinkälla.

Termy
2019-04-09, 13:22
Eller spelar det roll ens? Keith Baar verkade ju särskilja dem i sitt recept, men har de några näringsmässiga skillnader egentligen?

Collagen hydrolysate (which is the same thing as hydrolyzed collagen) is not exactly the same thing as gelatin. In the hydrolyzed form, the collagen is processed more intensively, which actually breaks up the proteins into smaller pieces. They both have the same amino acids, but different chemical properties.

The benefits of collagen are mostly from the amino acids, and you break down both gelatin and hydrolyzed collagen into the same amino acids in your digestive system anyway, so in terms of health benefits, hydrolyzed collagen and gelatin should be roughly equivalent. But on the other hand, some people with may find the hydrosylate easier to digest, and they do have culinary differences in terms of how you’ll use them.
https://paleoleap.com/all-about-gelatin-and-collagen/

Bob90
2019-04-09, 19:06
Se där ja. Då fattas bara en motsvarande billig gelatinkälla.

Godis? :D

Termy
2019-04-09, 19:29
Godis? :D

Får väl lägga ned hela försöket att göra gelatinkuber och köra på geleråttor istället...

xan
2020-01-25, 15:38
Någon ny forskning? Är det värt att ta kollagentillskotten som länkades i tråden?