handdator

Visa fullständig version : Effekt av kollagenpeptider på kroppssammansättning hos styrketränande

King Grub
2017-10-06, 09:20
Several investigations have shown that the combination of resistance exercise and protein supplementation increases fat free mass (FFM) and muscle strength, and could also reduce fat mass (FM). Although the concept of protein supplementation is generally accepted, the optimal type and amount of protein is still under discussion. The efficacy of collagen peptide intake in improving the body composition was recently demonstrated in an RCT on sarcopenic men [1]. Due to their excellent bioavailability and positive impact on connective tissue metabolism [2], bioactive collagen peptides (BCP) might be interesting as a supplement in sports nutrition.

Materials and methods

The effect of post-exercise supplementation of specific BCP (BODYBALANCE®) on FFM and FM was tested on 167 men aged from 30 to 60. The study participants underwent 60 minutes of resistance training three times weekly and were treated with 15 g BCP or a placebo for 12 weeks. In addition, a daily BCP dosage of 10 g and 20 g was tested. Changes in FFM and FM were measured by DEXA scans at the beginning of the study and after 12 weeks. Differences within the groups were analyzed with a Wilcoxon Rank-Sum test, and changes between the study groups were tested using the Mann-Whitney U-test.

Results

The results revealed a significant (p<0.05) increase in FFM after BCP supplementation of 15 g/day compared to placebo. FFM gain was more than 80% higher than in individuals who only did the training. In addition, FM was significantly (p<0.05) reduced after BCP supplementation by 1.8 kg compared to placebo. A daily dosage of 10 g and 20 g BCP intake also led to a pronounced statistically significant (p<0.05) FFM increase and FM reduction respectively compared to the baseline data. Although no significant differences between the study groups could be determined, the effect size (Cohen’s d) clearly indicated a dose-dependent effect. For FFM changes, the effect size increased from d=0.380 for 10 g BCP to d=0.433 for 15 g BCP, and d=0.510 for 20 g BCP intake. The effect size for FM loss increased concurrently from d=0.402 (10 g BCB) to d=0.459 (20 g BCP).

Conclusions

The results show that BCP supplementation combined with resistance training had a positive effect on body composition, as indicated by an increased FFM and a more pronounced FM reduction. On the basis on these results, BCP appear to offer an interesting supplement for optimized sports nutrition. The current results suggest an optimal dosage of 15 g per day.

Dose-dependent improvement of body composition after supplementation of specific bioactive collagen peptides in combination with resistance exercise. Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) Conference and Expo, June 2017.

StarkaUlf
2017-10-06, 10:27
Nu är det bara att börja köpa alla bars med kollagenpeptider ;)

King Grub
2017-10-06, 10:47
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4594048/

http://jandonline.org/article/S0002-8223(09)00290-9/fulltext

Flodamannen
2017-10-06, 13:20
Hmmm.

För det första, vad f-n är egentligen kollagenpeptider? Kollagen är ju något som ingår i bla bindväv om jag minns rätt.
Vad är det för peptider vi pratar om? Vilka aminosyror ingår?

Och
Det här :

The product was provided by GELITA AG (BODYBALANCE™).

Och det här

Part of the costs were paid by Gelita AG, Uferstraße 7, Eberbach, Germany.

gör det hela lite, tja vad ska jag säga, misstänksamt att "Det vore inte så dumt om det visade lite positiva effekter". Och, tja, det gjorde det....på 72-åriga män (snittet) som hade sarcopenia innan studien, hur relevant det nu kan vara för friska tränande personer.

Men, men man ska inte dra några förhastade slutsatser. Var ju rätt stora grupper i alla fall. Verkar rätt seriöst ändå.

Var beredd på en reklamkampanj från Gelita AG i alla fall!

Xead
2017-10-06, 18:26
Nu är det bara att börja köpa alla bars med kollagenpeptider ;)

Och Topformula som precis börjat kränga "Whey + Collagen"-pulver. :naughty:

Sverker
2017-10-06, 19:01
Hmmm.

För det första, vad f-n är egentligen kollagenpeptider? Kollagen är ju något som ingår i bla bindväv om jag minns rätt.
Vad är det för peptider vi pratar om? Vilka aminosyror ingår?

Och
Det här :

Och det här

gör det hela lite, tja vad ska jag säga, misstänksamt att "Det vore inte så dumt om det visade lite positiva effekter". Och, tja, det gjorde det....på 72-åriga män (snittet) som hade sarcopenia innan studien, hur relevant det nu kan vara för friska tränande personer.

Men, men man ska inte dra några förhastade slutsatser. Var ju rätt stora grupper i alla fall. Verkar rätt seriöst ändå.

Var beredd på en reklamkampanj från Gelita AG i alla fall!

Verkar vara peptider med hydroxyprolin.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17253720

Men jag hitta inget direkt mekanism i diskussionen längst ned i artikeln
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4594048/#ref12