handdator

Visa fullständig version : Juice från blå druvor och effekt på blodtryck i vila och efter träning

King Grub
2017-08-31, 09:30
I fullängsstudien ser man att det är vad vi kallar blå druvor, Isabella- och burgundy-druvor, som använts, även om man kallar dessa "red".

OBJECTIVE:

The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of whole red grape juice (juice) on blood pressure (BP) at rest and on the magnitude of post-exercise hypotension (PEH).

METHODS:

This double-blind, randomized controlled study was performed with 26 individuals with hypertension (40 to 59 years old) who were divided into experimental (n = 14) and control (n = 12) groups. Subsequently, the experimental group was subdivided according to the initial BP values. The subjects performed 2 sessions of aerobic exercise on a treadmill (60 minutes, 60%-85% maximum heart rate), separated by a 28-day period of supplementation with a daily dose of juice (150 ml for men and 100 ml for women) or a control drink. BP was measured before, during, and immediately after each exercise session as well as every 10 minutes during the 60-minute post-exercise recovery period.

RESULTS:

The BP at rest did not change in the experimental group, but when this group was subdivided by initial BP, the subjects with controlled initial BP (EGCP) achieved a significant reduction (133.3 ± 5.6 to 114.6 ± 12.2 mmHg, p = 0.02); in contrast, the experimental group with borderline hypertensive BP values (EGBP) did not. Intervention with juice did not modify PEH in the experimental group, but when this group was divided as a function of the initial BP, PEH was potentiated at some times in EGCP.

CONCLUSIONS:

We conclude that juice promotes a reduction in BP at rest and is also capable of improving PEH in individuals with hypertension, but these effects are dependent on the initial BP values.

J Am Coll Nutr. 2017 Aug 30:1-8. Whole Red Grape Juice Reduces Blood Pressure at Rest and Increases Post-exercise Hypotension.

Sheogorath
2017-08-31, 10:33
Läser jag rätt? 133 till 114 mm Hg är en helt sjuk sänkning, bättre än vad som kan åstadkommas hos många med flera läkemedel samtidigt.

StarkaUlf
2017-08-31, 10:43
Ska jag alltså övertala min far att börja äta blå druvor? :D högt blodtryck går i släkten, min far och alla farbröder tar medicin för det.