handdator

Visa fullständig version : Oändlig muskeltillväxt?!

King Grub
2017-05-24, 07:58
Strength increases following training are thought to be influenced first by neural adaptions, and second by large contributions from muscle growth. This is largely based on the idea that muscle growth is a slow process and a plateau in muscle growth would substantially hinder long term increases in strength. Our purpose was to review the literature to better determine the time course of skeletal muscle growth in the upper and lower body, and to determine if and when muscle growth plateaus. Studies were included if they had at least three muscle size time points, participants ≥ 18 years old, and used a resistance training protocol. Muscle growth occurs sooner than once hypothesized and this adaptation is specific to the muscle group. Further, the available studies indicate that the muscle growth response will plateau, and further growth is not likely to appreciably occur beyond this initial plateau. However, the current study durations are a limitation.

Muscle growth: To infinity and beyond? Muscle & Nerve, 23 May 2017.

http://docdro.id/sh92acv

Jarp
2017-05-25, 19:39
Jag får inte ihop abstraktet med din klickbetesrubrik?

C h r i s
2017-05-25, 19:42
Jag får inte ihop abstraktet med din klickbetesrubrik?

Jag håller med, blivit lite väl mycket av clickbaitrubriker med andefattigt innehåll på senare tid. :P

Magnus N
2017-05-25, 19:46
Är i princip samma namn som det han länkade:

Muscle growth: To infinity and beyond? Muscle & Nerve, 23 May 2017.

Oändlig muskeltillväxt?!

Skrollovicz
2017-05-25, 19:52
Jag håller med, blivit lite väl mycket av clickbaitrubriker med andefattigt innehåll på senare tid. :P

Precis. Alla som klickade blev lovade muskeltillväxt i all oändlighet.

Lillleif
2017-06-02, 15:05
However, the current study durations are a limitation.

Man kan alltså inte mäta huruvida muxeltillväxt sker för övrigt på grund av att man har begränsat med tid?