handdator

Visa fullständig version : Kvicksilver i vassleprotein och potentiella risker för mänsklig konsumtion

King Grub
2017-03-14, 08:44
Upp till 3 gånger så mycket kvicksilver som i bröd och flingor och upp till 20 gånger så mycket kvicksilver som i frukt och grönsaker.

This study investigated total Mercury (THg) contamination in whey protein and was performed to monitor the exposure of the Brazilian population to THg contamination in nineteen brands of whey protein with different formulation and estimate the potential health risks of mercury exposure to humans through whey protein consumption. Results indicated that the highest Hg concentration level was 9.41 ± 0.295 ng g−1, while the lowest Hg level was 0.548 ± 0.029 ng g−1. These concentrations were below the maximum limit for food products. However, there is no World Community regulation regarding mercury contamination on dairy products. The risk to human health concerning Hg ingestion was calculated based on consumption data in Brazil and has indicated that potential health risks related to exposure to total mercury from whey protein ingestion need more attention from researchers and more studies are needed, especially including specific intake of mercury from other food products that are included in a balanced diet.

Mercury content in whey protein and potential risk for human health. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, Volume 59, June 2017, Pages 141–144.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0889157517300601

Sverker
2017-03-14, 18:16
Antar att mängden kvicksilver i vassleprotein är beroende på var kossorna betar och vilket foder de får. Borde variera rätt mycket mellan olika proteinpulver.