handdator

Visa fullständig version : Någon som "studerat" Tom Campbell och "my big toe" (theory of everything) ?

TheBeach97
2017-01-10, 16:03
Han argumenterar starkt för att vi lever i en "simulering"/virtuell verklighet, har ändlöst med klipp på nätet ute där han diskuterar/förklarar det hela.

Intressant för de som gillar att mental-masturbera.

Thomas Warren Campbell (December 9, 1944) is a physicist, lecturer, and author of the My Big T.O.E. (Theory of Everything) trilogy, a work that claims to unify general relativity, quantum mechanics, and metaphysics along with the origins of consciousness. The work is based on the simulation argument, which posits that reality is both virtual and subjective. Campbell agrees with other notable philosophers and scientists including Hans Moravec, Nick Bostrom, Brian Whitworth,[1] Marcus Arvan[2] and others who hypothesize that reality is a simulation generated by a computer (or peer-to-peer network according to Aravan),[3] while Campbell contends reality evolved from a "digital big bang". These ideas are heavily influenced by the concepts of digital physics.

He received a B.S. in Physics as well as an M.S. in Physics. His Ph.D. work specialized in Experimental Nuclear Physics with a thesis in low-energy nuclear collisions.[4] He worked as a systems analyst with Army technical intelligence for a decade before moving into the research and development of technology supporting defensive missile systems. Subsequently, he spent the better part of 30 years working within the US missile defense community as a contractor to the Department of Defense.[4] Campbell most recently worked for NASA within the Ares I program (follow-on to the Shuttle) assessing and solving problems of risk and vulnerability to insure mission and crew survivability and success.[4][5]

0AihD2__gKE

Hövdingen
2017-01-10, 17:41
Snart allierar han sig nog med Deepak Chopra. Chopra brukar hitta tokstollar med akademiska meriter för att legitimera hans nonsens.

TheBeach97
2017-01-10, 18:57
Snart allierar han sig nog med Deepak Chopra. Chopra brukar hitta tokstollar med akademiska meriter för att legitimera hans nonsens.

:laugh::laugh: