handdator

Visa fullständig version : Effekt av synergistträning på muskelaktivering av biceps

King Grub
2016-12-22, 08:49
The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of synergist vs. non-synergist split resistance training routines on the acute neuromuscular performance of the elbow flexors in resistance trained men. Fifteen resistance trained men (age: 23.2 ± 4.0 years, height: 173.0 ± 0.08 cm, and body mass: 78.38 ± 9.31 kg) randomly performed three training routines separated by an interval of 7 days: 1) pull-pull exercises (synergist routine, SN), which included 6 sets of 10 maximum repetitions (RM) of a seated row exercise followed by 4 sets of 10RM of the preacher biceps curl exercise; 2) push-pull exercises (non-synergist routine, NS), which included 6 sets of 10RM of the bench press exercise followed by 4 sets of 10RM of the preacher biceps curl exercise; and 3) Control, which included 4 sets of 10RM of the preacher biceps curl exercise. Elbow flexors peak torque, total work and the amplitude of electromyography signal (EMG-RMS) were measured during the elbow flexor isokinetic exercise. Peak torque was 10.2 and 3.9% higher during Control condition when compared to the SN and NS conditions, respectively (p< 0.05). Peak torque was also 6.0% greater in the NS condition than the SN condition (p< 0.05). Moreover, total work was 5.1% greater in the NS condition than the SN condition. Additionally, EMG findings did not differ among conditions (p> 0.05). In conclusion, a push and pull non-synergist split routine is recommended to maximize elbow flexor training performance (i.e. lower acute loading effect) in trained subjects.

J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Dec 8. Effects of synergist vs. Non-synergist split resistance training routines on acute neuromuscular performance in resistance trained men.

Scorpionida
2016-12-22, 12:37
Var inte då kontrollgruppens program som enbart körde biceps-curlar bäst för muskelaktiveringen i bicepsen, och inte push-pull som studien sade i sin slutsats?

Edit: ok, kontrollgruppens resultat var ointressant så klart i studien, då det inte var syftet med studien.