handdator

Visa fullständig version : Linolsyra försämrar muskelns förmåga att reparera skador, men oljesyra förbättrar den

King Grub
2016-11-02, 08:40
Oleic and linoleic acids control fibroblast proliferation and myogenic differentiation in vitro; however, there was no study in skeletal muscle in vivo. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of either oleic or linoleic acid on the fibrous tissue content (collagen deposition) of muscle and recovery of contractile function in rat gastrocnemius muscle after being severely injured by laceration. Rats were supplemented with either oleic or linoleic acid for 4 weeks after laceration [0.44 g (kg body weight)−1 day−1]. Muscle injury led to an increase in oleic-to-stearic acid and palmitoleic-to-palmitic acid ratios, suggesting an increase in Δ9 desaturase activity. Increased fibrous tissue deposition and reduced isotonic and tetanic specific forces and resistance to fatigue were observed in the injured muscle. Supplementation with linoleic acid increased the content of eicosadienoic (20:2, n−6) and arachidonic (20:4, n−6) acids, reduced muscle mass and fibre cross-sectional areas, increased fibrous tissue deposition and further reduced the isotonic and tetanic specific forces and resistance to fatigue induced by laceration. Supplementation with oleic acid increased the content of docosahexaenoic acid (22:6, n−3) and abolished the increase in fibrous tissue area and the decrease in isotonic and tetanic specific forces and resistance to fatigue induced by muscle injury. We concluded that supplementation with linoleic acid impairs muscle regeneration and increases fibrous tissue deposition, resulting in impaired recovery of contractile function. Oleic acid supplementation reduced fibrous tissue deposition and improved recovery of contractile function, attenuating the tissue damage caused by muscle injury.

Contractile function recovery in severely injured gastrocnemius muscle of rats treated with either oleic or linoleic acid. Experimental Physiology, Volume 101, Issue 11, 1 November 2016, Pages 1392–1405.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/EP085899/abstract?campaign=woletoc

Klein
2016-11-02, 08:50
Contractile function recovery in severely injured gastrocnemius muscle of rats treated with either oleic or linoleic acid. Experimental Physiology, Volume 101, Issue 11, 1 November 2016, Pages 1392–1405.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/EP085899/abstract?campaign=woletoc

Nästa fråga är ju då vilken mat har en hög oljesyra / linolsyra-ratio?

Sverker
2016-11-02, 19:44
Smör. Eller att det är väldigt lite linolsyra i smör och mjölk. Fast de flesta tycker nog olivolja.

JacobHeitmann
2016-11-02, 21:33
Nästa fråga är ju då vilken mat har en hög oljesyra / linolsyra-ratio?

Exakta ration hittade jag inget om men:

Triglycerides of oleic acid compose the majority of olive oil, although there may be less than 2.0% as free acid in virgin olive oil,[4] with higher concentrations making the olive oil inedible.[5] It also makes up 59-75% of pecan oil,[6] 61% of canola oil,[7] 36-67% of peanut oil,[8] 60% of macadamia oil, 20-85% of sunflower oil (the latter in the high oleic variant),[9] 15-20% of grape seed oil, sea buckthorn oil, and sesame oil,[2] and 14% of poppyseed oil.[10] It is abundantly present in many animal fats, constituting 37 to 56% of chicken and turkey fat[11] and 44 to 47% of lard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleic_acid#cite_note-6

CoolHandLuke
2016-11-03, 23:53
Oleic acid är ju majoriteten i enkelommättade fetkällor och linoelic i flerommättade. Alternativt: Omega-9 (MSFA) i förhållande till Omega-6 (PUFA).

Man hör ju mest snack om Omega-3 i förhållande till Omega-6. Även mot mättade fetter mot Omega-6. Kanske dags att börja inse att det inte är förhållanden som är problemet utan det är Omega-6 i sig som är problematiskt. Kan tänka att den här artikeln kommer från industrin som håller på att gå över till "high oelic" varianter av olika fröoljor för att komma ifrån problemen med Omega-6. Både när det gäller hållbarhet, smak och hälsoeffekter.