handdator

Visa fullständig version : Muskelnedbrytning nödvändigt och viktigt för muskeltillväxt

King Grub
2016-05-16, 08:53
Muscle atrophy derived from excessive proteolysis is a hallmark of numerous disease conditions. Accordingly, the negative consequences of skeletal muscle protein breakdown often overshadow the critical nature of proteolytic systems in maintaining normal cellular function. Here, we discuss the major cellular proteolysis machinery—the ubiquitin/proteosome system, the autophagy/lysosomal system, and caspase-mediated protein cleavage—and the critical role of these protein machines in establishing and preserving muscle health. We examine how ordered degradation modifies (1) the spatiotemporal expression of myogenic regulatory factors during myoblast differentiation, (2) membrane fusion during myotube formation, (3) sarcomere remodeling and muscle growth following physical stress, and (4) energy homeostasis during nutrient deprivation. Finally, we review the origin and etiology of a number of myopathies and how these devastating conditions arise from inborn errors in proteolysis.

The beneficial role of proteolysis in skeletal muscle growth and stress adaptation. Skelet Muscle. 2016; 6: 16.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4822268/

Scratch89
2016-05-16, 10:06
Där ser man. Det sades väl för några år sedan att det mest handlade om nybildning och inte nedbrytning? "Det är inte nedbrytningen av träningen man vill åt" osv.

DieErste
2016-05-16, 15:49
Där ser man. Det sades väl för några år sedan att det mest handlade om nybildning och inte nedbrytning? "Det är inte nedbrytningen av träningen man vill åt" osv.

Men utan nedbrytning har väl inte musklerna någon anledning att växa? annars skulle man ju bara kunna skita i träningen?

edit: mest handlade om och skita i motsaten är ju inte riktigt samma sak iofs, my bad :)

exevision
2016-05-16, 16:22
Skeletal muscle is a dynamic tissue that responds adaptively to both the nature and intensity of muscle use. This phenotypic plasticity ensures that muscle structure is linked to patterns of muscle use throughout the lifetime of an animal. The cascade of events that result in muscle restructuring - for example, in response to resistance exercise training - is often thought to be initiated by muscle damage. We designed this study to test the hypothesis that symptomatic (i.e. detectable) damage is a necessary precursor for muscle remodeling. Subjects were divided into two experimental populations: pre-trained (PT) and naive (NA). Demonstrable muscle damage was avoided in the PT group by a three-week gradual 'ramp-up' protocol. By contrast, the NA group was subjected to an initial damaging bout of exercise. Both groups participated in an eight-week high-force eccentric-cycle ergometry program (20 min, three times per week) designed to equate the total work done during training between the groups. The NA group experienced signs of damage, absent in the PT group, as indicated by greater than five times higher levels of plasma creatine kinase (CK) and self-reporting of initial perceived soreness and exertion, yet muscle size and strength gains were not different for the two groups. RT-PCR analysis revealed similar increases in levels of the growth factor IGF-1Ea mRNA in both groups. Likewise, the significant (P<0.01) increases in mean cross-sectional area (and total muscle volume) were equal in both groups. Finally, strength increases were identical for both groups (PT=25% and NA=26% improvement). The results of this study suggest that muscle rebuilding - for example, hypertrophy - can be initiated independent of any discernible damage to the muscle.

Denna då?
Som diskuterades här: http://www.kolozzeum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160171

grescha
2016-05-16, 16:56
Hur använder man den här informationen i praktiken?

Luca Brasi
2016-05-16, 17:00

Lyft saker och ställ ner dem igen.

Klein
2016-05-16, 23:53
Jag ögnade igenom studien lite snabbt. Ska kolla nogrannare senare. Vad gäller träning och proteinomsättning så verkar man huvudsakligen referera till följande studie:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4046188/

I den här studien undersöker man effekten av uthållighetsträning på proteinomsättning i solues och plantaris hos möss. Man konstaterar att oxidativa muskelfibrer har högre basal proteinomsättning än glykolytiska muskelfibrer och att det är degradering av mitokondria som avgör den basala proteinomsättningen i skelettmuskelaturen. Att skiljas från kronisk kontraktil aktivitet som ökar uttrycket för autophagy-proteiner.

Vad detta har för överföring på styrketräning och muskeltillväxt är oklart. Om proteinomsättning skulle vara nyckeln till muskeltillväxt så varför omsätter då oxidativa muskelfibrer som under normala fysiologiska omständigheter har ytterst begränsade tillväxtmöjligheter mycket mer protein? Det förefaller som att proteinomsättningen syftar till att upprätthålla mitokondriell funktion vid oxidativ stress snarare än att stödja muskeltillväxt.

Caspaser som omnämns i studien Grub postade aktiveras också mycket riktigt av oxidativ stress. IGF-1, å andra sidan, hämmar oxidativ stress och minskar inflammatorisk respons. Gendoping med IGF-1 i möss har också visat sig ge extrem tillväxt av oxidativa muskelfibrer vilket motsäger resonemanget att nedbrytning och inflammation skulle vara nyckeln till tillväxt.

filmjölk
2016-05-16, 23:58

Till att det kan gynna sig att träna såpass mycket och hårt att du blir temporärt svagare periodvis.