handdator

Visa fullständig version : Skillnader mellan ekologiskt och icke ekologiskt kött

King Grub
2016-02-16, 08:35
Demand for organic meat is partially driven by consumer perceptions that organic foods are more nutritious than non-organic foods. However, there have been no systematic reviews comparing specifically the nutrient content of organic and conventionally produced meat. In this study, we report results of a meta-analysis based on sixty-seven published studies comparing the composition of organic and non-organic meat products. For many nutritionally relevant compounds (e.g. minerals, antioxidants and most individual fatty acids (FA)), the evidence base was too weak for meaningful meta-analyses. However, significant differences in FA profiles were detected when data from all livestock species were pooled. Concentrations of SFA and MUFA were similar or slightly lower, respectively, in organic compared with conventional meat. Larger differences were detected for total PUFA and n-3 PUFA, which were an estimated 23 (95 % CI 11, 35) % and 47 (95 % CI 10, 84) % higher in organic meat, respectively. However, for these and many other composition parameters, for which meta-analyses found significant differences, heterogeneity was high, and this could be explained by differences between animal species/meat types. Evidence from controlled experimental studies indicates that the high grazing/forage-based diets prescribed under organic farming standards may be the main reason for differences in FA profiles. Further studies are required to enable meta-analyses for a wider range of parameters (e.g. antioxidant, vitamin and mineral concentrations) and to improve both precision and consistency of results for FA profiles for all species. Potential impacts of composition differences on human health are discussed.

Composition differences between organic and conventional meat: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Nutrition 16 February 2016.

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=10181405&fulltextType=RA&fileId=S0007114515005073

Perramja
2016-02-16, 11:40
Intressant, något av det som jag mest av allt vill ha svar på inom kostvärlden!

Diomedea exulans
2016-02-16, 11:43
Jag köper ekologiskt bara för att djuren har det lite mindre dåligt i ekologisk djurhållning än vanlig.

HookersUnited
2016-02-16, 13:23
Jag köper ekologiskt bara för att djuren har det lite mindre dåligt i ekologisk djurhållning än vanlig.

Köp Kravmärkt i så fall.

Diomedea exulans
2016-02-16, 13:28
Köp Kravmärkt i så fall.

Okej.