handdator

Visa fullständig version : Överätning av protein jämfört med kolhydrat i samband med styrketräning

King Grub
2015-12-20, 18:42
This study determined the effects of heavy resistance training and daily overfeeding with carbohydrate and/or protein on blood and skeletal muscle markers of protein synthesis (MPS), myogenesis, body composition, and muscle performance. Twenty one resistance-trained males were randomly assigned to either a protein + carbohydrate [HPC (n = 11)] or a carbohydrate [HC (n = 10)] supplement group in a double-blind fashion. Body composition and muscle performance were assessed, and venous blood samples and muscle biopsies were obtained before and after eight weeks of resistance training and supplementation. Data were analyzed by two-way ANOVA (p ≤ 0.05). Total body mass, body water, and fat mass were significantly increased in both groups in response to resistance training, but not supplementation (p < 0.05); however, lean mass was not significantly increased in either group (p = 0.068). Upper- (p = 0.024) and lower-body (p = 0.001) muscle strength and myosin heavy chain (MHC) 1 (p = 0.039) and MHC 2A (p = 0.027) were also significantly increased with resistance training. Serum IGF-1, GH, and HGF were not significantly affected (p > 0.05). Muscle total DNA, total protein, and c-Met were not significantly affected (p > 0.05). In conjunction with resistance training, the peri-exercise and daily overfeeding of protein and/or carbohydrate did not preferentially improve body composition, muscle performance, and markers indicative of MPS and myogenic activation.

Daily Overfeeding from Protein and/or Carbohydrate Supplementation for Eight Weeks in Conjunction with Resistance Training Does not Improve Body Composition and Muscle Strength or Increase Markers Indicative of Muscle Protein Synthesis and Myogenesis in Resistance-Trained Males. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2016) 15, 17 - 25.

Armed Dingo
2015-12-20, 18:45
Daily Overfeeding from Protein and/or Carbohydrate Supplementation for Eight Weeks in Conjunction with Resistance Training Does not Improve Body Composition and Muscle Strength or Increase Markers Indicative of Muscle Protein Synthesis and Myogenesis in Resistance-Trained Males. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2016) 15, 17 - 25.

Say what? Kan jag sluta gå upp i vikt nu emellanåt? PRISA GUD

Linjedomarn
2015-12-20, 22:32
Say what? Kan jag sluta gå upp i vikt nu emellanåt? PRISA GUD

Om du baserar ditt beslut på denna artikel kan du lägga av med träningen helt.

Nä men det skedde riktigt rutna ökningar. Man har tidigare sett större ökningar utan träning...

Studiedeltagarna var inte jätte bra presenterade.

articipants
Apparently healthy, resistance-trained [regular, consistent
resistance training (i.e. thrice weekly) for at least one year
prior to the onset of the study], males between the ages of
18-35 and a body mass index between 18.5-30 kg∙m-2
volunteered to participate in the study.

Kan det möjligtvis varit lite för många med 30 i BMI som var med?.

tomten1
2015-12-27, 20:51
Är det till denna studie expressen hänvisar i sin artikel?

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/nej-proteindrycker-ger-inte-storre-muskler/

King Grub
2015-12-27, 22:28
Kommer inte att skapa ett konto på Expressen för att kunna läsa den artikeln.

Wzup2u
2015-12-27, 22:52
Är det till denna studie expressen hänvisar i sin artikel?

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/nej-proteindrycker-ger-inte-storre-muskler/

haha, sant men ändå inte sant, har man tillgång till mat så behövs ju inte vassle såklart...

Många överdoserar proteinintaget på 2010talet.
Men perfekt med vassle när tillgången till annat inte finnes, samt smidigheten =) och för den som har svårt att äta samt bra protein of course...

inga nackdelar men inte heller dunderhonung.

:D hehe men jag vet du bara la in ett expressen fjantartikel som inte beskriver någonting ö.h utan bara skriver schabbel..

Anders The Peak
2015-12-28, 16:08
Artikeln i sin helhet (http://www.delafil.se/download.php?key=6604dc4c62f45f7b6f3204d1343eb9fc)

exevision
2015-12-28, 20:15
Kommer inte att skapa ett konto på Expressen för att kunna läsa den artikeln.

Klokt! :)