handdator

Visa fullständig version : Schysta maträtter och saker att äta vid kolhydratladdning.

CaptainObvious
2015-03-27, 17:48
Tja. Ska börja kolhydratladda på min kommande diet och skulle behöva tips på kanske scheman/maträtter som är schysta att äta. Kommer att äta ungefär 1700g kolhydrater fördelat på 3 dagar varav 1000 av de är på 1 av dagarna.

Första gången jag gör detta så ge mig lite tips. :)

Aliaas
2015-03-27, 17:56
Pannkakor med olika toppings typ karamelliserad mjölk,sylt,sirap.
Godis
Frallor
:)

Filipb
2015-03-27, 18:16
Risgrynsgröt

Aliaas
2015-03-27, 18:22
Pannkakor med olika toppings typ karamelliserad mjölk,sylt,sirap.
Godis
Frallor
:)
Edit: Snabb makaroner, ketchup, toast, rostbröd med marmelad

Ozziking
2015-03-27, 18:43
1 limpa bröd +1 burk messmör vanilj. ;)

Nä men typ lättmjölk med flingor/crunchy är ju enkelt och mycket kolhydrater. Ugnsstekt potatis, ris. :)

R Scarpa27
2015-03-27, 19:51
helt enkelt... kolhydrater, sen är resten valfritt.
finns ju enklare och svårare såklart.

men bröd & pasta är min stora källa, speciellt bröd året om.

Aliaas
2015-03-27, 21:02
helt enkelt... kolhydrater, sen är resten valfritt.
finns ju enklare och svårare såklart.

men bröd & pasta är min stora källa, speciellt bröd året om.
På vilket sätt känner du att du bidrog till tråden med detta inlägg?

R Scarpa27
2015-03-27, 21:23
På vilket sätt känner du att du bidrog till tråden med detta inlägg?

med bröd och pasta såklart, mitt tips.
Texten ovan du skrev bidrog ännu mindre till ämnet *kissass*

Aliaas
2015-03-27, 21:28
med bröd och pasta såklart, mitt tips.
Texten ovan du skrev bidrog ännu mindre till ämnet *kissass*
Bröd och pasta som redan nämnts ja...

Bara för att man kan ta del i trådar behöver man inte det vettu.

R Scarpa27
2015-03-27, 21:38

han frågade efter tips och fick mitt tips helt enkelt.
sen att du plötsligt tar moderator kontroll över tråden får du gärna göra för min del.

men ska inte härma dig och nämner en annan sort då.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/1c4/61a/4b4/resized/x-all-the-y-meme-generator-eat-all-of-the-banana-bread-ea64b7.jpg

StarkaUlf
2015-03-27, 21:41

http://www.orgoglionerd.it/assets/thumbs/media-4997-w400-c0x0x29x102-q100.jpg

Aliaas
2015-03-27, 21:52
han frågade efter tips och fick mitt tips helt enkelt.
sen att du plötsligt tar moderator kontroll över tråden får du gärna göra för min del.

men ska inte härma dig och nämner en annan sort då.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/1c4/61a/4b4/resized/x-all-the-y-meme-generator-eat-all-of-the-banana-bread-ea64b7.jpg

Jo surt att man bara får försöka vara det, om saker o ting vore annorlunda skulle kanske du fortfarande sitta utan kolo och försöka övertala grannen om hur helheten och + fett är the way to go.

oh no i didnt.

http://www.orgoglionerd.it/assets/thumbs/media-4997-w400-c0x0x29x102-q100.jpg

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/32000000/The-Thug-Life-random-32046002-461-352.jpg

R Scarpa27
2015-03-27, 22:00
skriver inget mer om detta tjafs, återgå till ämnet.
vill du avreagera eller klaga på mig så skicka pm ist.

Captainwide
2015-03-27, 22:56
Mina tips är riskakor, couscous, smörgåsrån, tortilla chips, honung och kakor i form av wienerbröd, kanelbullar och vetelängder.

Dubbelkollade i tråden efter mina tips. Vill inte bli utskälld då någon verkar vara på gott humör idag.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/thefanfictionwikiofgtfandphazon/images/2/2a/Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121021211434

Aliaas
2015-03-27, 23:38
Mina tips är riskakor, couscous, smörgåsrån, tortilla chips, honung och kakor i form av wienerbröd, kanelbullar och vetelängder.

Dubbelkollade i tråden efter mina tips. Vill inte bli utskälld då någon verkar vara på gott humör idag.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/thefanfictionwikiofgtfandphazon/images/2/2a/Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121021211434

jag har slut på glass hemma okej! har anledning att vara oskön.

:d

CaptainObvious
2015-03-28, 11:18

Får inte gå över 50g fett under dagarna jag laddar. Sakerna du sa är fulla av fett tyvärr!

Sverker
2015-03-28, 12:00
Tja. Ska börja kolhydratladda på min kommande diet och skulle behöva tips på kanske scheman/maträtter som är schysta att äta. Kommer att äta ungefär 1700g kolhydrater fördelat på 3 dagar varav 1000 av de är på 1 av dagarna.

Första gången jag gör detta så ge mig lite tips. :)

Vad måste du ta hänsyn till ? Viktklass, mängd vatten i kroppen, skador pga överladdning ???

CaptainObvious
2015-03-28, 13:01
Ska börja på ud 2.0 så kommer följa det. Vet inte om du är insatt i det men man kolhydratladdar under halva torsdagen, hela fredagen och under lördagen. Totalt intag av kollisar på runt 1700 för mig då. :)

Day 4: Thursday PM: The carb-load
Carb-loading has been intensely studied since the 60's when it was found that depleting
muscle glycogen (with a low-carbohydrate diet and intensive exercise) followed by a high-carb
intake could increase muscle glycogen levels above normal enhancing endurance performance.
Since that time, research has continued looking at issues of type, timing and amounts of
carbohydrate as well as other factors.
As I mentioned before, the original UD took 3 days to carb-load. It started with relatively
reasonable amounts of carbs and increased over the span of 3 days ending in an all you can eat
junk food fest. If anything, this order was backwards: the high GI carbs should come first and
taper down to lower GI carbs. The Bodyopus diet compressed the carb-loading period into 48
hours and was meticulous about the amounts, types and timing of carbohydrate intake. You
started with large amounts of high GI carbohydrates and, over the length of the carb-load, you
switched to smaller amounts of low GI carbs.
The UD2 manages to compress the carb-load into just under 30 hours. Admittedly, we
might achieve slightly higher glycogen levels by extending the carb-load (actually, you'll be doing
just that over Saturday and Sunday) but there is a rapidly reached point of diminishing returns.
Recent research has shown that 100% glycogen repletion (not quite supercompensation) can be
achieved within 24 hours as long as two requirements are met. While you might achieve small
percentile increases in glycogen levels with longer carb-loads, they are out of proportion with the
time and energy invested. Since we only have 7 days, we're going to hit 100% compensation in
24-30 hours and do the rest of the carb-load over the weekend.
So what are the requirements to reach glycogen compensation within 24 hours? The first
is a high intensity workout, as this upregulates glucose transport and enzymes of glycogen
storage and synthesis. The second is sufficient carbohydrate intake. The Thursday high
intensity workout meets the first criteria, as described above. Now we need to talk about the
carb-load itself. The main issues are total intake, type, and timing of carbohydrates. Let's look
at each.

Amount of carbohydrate
For the most part, total carbohydrate intake is the key aspect, so let's look at that first.
Assuming full glycogen depletion, which you should have achieved if you followed the
recommendations, somewhere between 12 and 16 g/kg of lean body mass is the magic number
here. That works out to approximately 7-8 grams of carbs/lb of lean body mass for the metric
impaired. A lighter lifter with 70kg (154 lbs) of LBM will be eating 1000-1200 grams of
carbohydrates over this 24 hour span from Thursday night to Friday bedtime. Larger lifters
consume more and lighter lifters consume less.
In addition to all of those carbohydrates, don't forget protein at 1 gram per pound and low
to moderate amounts of dietary fat; meaning about 15% of total calories or about 50 grams or so.
Unsaturated fats such as olive oil seem to give a better carb-up but saturated fats let you eat
more garbage (donuts and pizza anyone?).
Now, if you work out the calories amounts involved, you'll realize that they are extremely
high. Even our lighter lifter might be consuming 4000-4800 calories from carbs alone, with an
additional 600 calories from protein and another 500 or so from fat. That's 5000-6000 calories
and probably double his maintenance calorie requirements. Larger individuals may be consuming
significantly more. You may be asking yourself what keeps him from getting fat. The short
answer, of course, is partitioning. With all of these machinations, we're controlling where all of
those incoming calories are going to go. With full glycogen depletion, the body's first priority is
glycogen repletion, calorie storage in fat cells is purely secondary. As I mentioned two chapters
back, the two workouts further ensure that incoming calories are shuttled primarily to muscle,
leaving less to go to fat stores.
During the Friday period, we also get to take advantage of another neat metabolic trick.
Normally when you're eating lots of carbs, they get used for energy and fat gets stored. However,
when glycogen is depleted, as it will be going into Friday, carbs go to glycogen synthesis first, and
energy production second. This effect lasts for about 24 hours (or until glycogen is restored to
normal levels) before it's gone.
This means that, for short periods, you can actually overeat carbs, and continue using fat
for fuel. Back when people were playing with the Bodyopus diet, I remember folks eating literally
7,000-10,000 calories during the first day of their carb-load and still losing bodyfat. I don't
recommend you start with something that radical but you should see how far you can push up
the calories/carbs today without putting any fat back on. One of the keys to avoiding fat gain
during this day is avoiding a high fat intake. It's not as fun, mind you, but it works better.

Type of carbohydrate
In terms of types of carbohydrates, most research suggests that as long as total amounts
are sufficient, it just doesn't matter much. Sure, if you're looking at short-time periods (6 hours
between twice daily workouts), it matters hugely what types of carbs you eat. In general, you
probably want to start with high glycemic index liquids such as glucose and glucose polymers and
move more towards starches as time passes. But, again, over 24 hours, as long as you meet
total intake requirements, it won't matter as much.
However, people sometimes do notice subjective differences in carb-load quality depending
on the types of carbs eaten. Generally, carb-loads based around large amounts of fructose or
sucrose (which is half fructose) give inferior results. Fructose is used preferentially by the liver
and tends not to be as good at refilling muscle glycogen. Unfortunately, this limits a lot of junk
foods which are either high in sucrose or fructose (usually as high fructose corn syrup). You can
eat some, but don't make them the entirety of your carb-load.
At the same time, small amounts of fructose (perhaps 50 grams over a 24 hour period) or
sucrose (100 grams over a 24 hour period) seem to improve the carb-load. I have personally had
my best (qualitatively) carb-loads eating primarily starches (bagels, milk, pasta) with small
amounts of sucrose (usually some type of sherbet or high sugar cereal). The key is to keep
starches dominant with small to moderate amounts of fructose or sucrose. This should let you
satisfy any nagging cravings you have without ruining the quality of your carb-load.

Sverker
2015-03-28, 14:21
Jag trodde du skulle ladda för att prestera. Det står vad du ska äta i texten du bifogade.

carb-loads eating primarily starches (bagels, milk, pasta) with small
amounts of sucrose