handdator

Visa fullständig version : PES Norcodrene fritt fram?

niklasericson
2014-09-01, 16:58
PES som enligt mig är en mycket respektabel tillverkare har kommit med en mycket intressant produkt som ska "ersätta" Yohimbine.
Personligen tyckte jag Yohimbine var oslagbar under deff då jag provade den när jag befann mig i UK för några år sedan,men tyvärr så är Yohimbine läkemedelsklassad i Sverige och då kommer Norcodrene in i bilden,men någon kan kanske svara på om det finns något med denna som gör att den blir läkemedelsklassad?
Den är utvecklad i EU och säljs i andra EU länder.

Norcodrene contains our trademarked unique extract, SA2-A2, a special Boldine extract. An ingredient brand new to the industry, developed especially for Europe. Many know that finding an effective Alpha-2 Adrenergic Antagonist in Europe is impossible - until now! No more yohimbine needed.
Boldine is a novel alpha-2 adrenergic receptor antagonist that, unlike its widely marketed counterparts (e.g. Yohimbine), does not possess attributes that predispose users to anxiety or unpleasant stimulation.

The alpha-2-adrenergic receptor is found throughout the body and functions chiefly to limit the amount of norepinephrine that is released at the site of the receptor. In fat cells, norepinephrine is a powerful signaling molecule that, along with epinephrine, initiates a cascade of reactions that result in fat loss. Therefore, when the alpha-2 receptor is functional, norepinephrine release is reduced and fat loss gets halted. Regional fat, otherwise known as the "stubborn fat" that just doesn't go despite how hard you try, may be due to local variations in alpha-2 receptor density

Lindera Aggregata (root) Extract (SA2-A2), Higenamine HCI, Grapefruit (seed) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (whole plant) Extract (containing Amentoflvone)
Thermo Energy Matrix
Caffeine Anhydrous, 7-Geranyloxycoumarin, N-Coumaroyldopamine

Piledahl
2014-09-01, 22:56
Higenamine HCI.. men säljs fortfarande i Svenska shoppar